Rebecca Lamb #12 Boys sleeping on the floor, babestation becks is crying troll galore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she even takes herself seriously as a ‘mum blogger, influencer’ whatever you wanna call it. Rebecca, you are literally the most immature, attention seeking idiot I have encountered. Do you really expect that any reputable brands will want to use you, you, and overgrown child as the face of their business. You absolutely cannot take any form of criticism in any way. Your like a spoiled little brat and with nowhere near enough real life experience to learn that it’s okay to accept constructive criticism and learn and grow from it. If your not attention seeking by shaking your arse in front of a camera whilst posing as ‘dancing with your children’ or wandering around a holiday resort with your arse cheeks out (imagine how embarrassed your boys will be in years to come when their friends are like, why is your mums bum bum on show) then your attention seeking by posting to your grid crying about ‘trolls’ or storying sarcastically addressing trolls drawing yet more attention to yourself and hoping for more people to lick your arse saying ‘oh you are a good mum, your boys do have a good life’. What in the world is the need for the constant reassurance that your a good mum and attractive? And that doesn’t include the ‘look at my rolls, I love my body’ posts, yet again begging for people to say, oh you have the perfect body, i’m so jealous blah blah blah. For gods sake i’ve said it before and i’ve said it again, you are not mentally mature enough nor do you have the right personality to be a saleswoman or influencer. Put poor woody into nursery so that he can start to learn and play with children other than his brother, send Steve back to work because he’s a ginormous failure in the dad influencer department and get a real world job. Then you will learn that it’s okay to be told your just not that good at something and learn how to apply advice and criticism and grow and develop your skill set. You’ll also make friends and grow your circle and hopefully in a few years to come you can pick back up on the YouTube but be better prepared to provide more relatable content and have the skill set to understand how to not constantly push for attention day in day out. You say you love yourself and your life but in doing so every day you come across as someone who is entirely putting that on, it’s comes across as an act which in turn makes it so hard to take any of your ads, advice, videos etc seriously. Go away, learn, grow, develop and then you may find that you have more content, become more relatable and bigger more established brands will want to work with you and you may then have a much better platform to allow you to work from home. God this is a huge rant but please for gods sake, enough is enough, for once in your life take some advice and apply it!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
As if she even takes herself seriously as a ‘mum blogger, influencer’ whatever you wanna call it. Rebecca, you are literally the most immature, attention seeking idiot I have encountered. Do you really expect that any reputable brands will want to use you, you, and overgrown child as the face of their business. You absolutely cannot take any form of criticism in any way. Your like a spoiled little brat and with nowhere near enough real life experience to learn that it’s okay to accept constructive criticism and learn and grow from it. If your not attention seeking by shaking your arse in front of a camera whilst posing as ‘dancing with your children’ or wandering around a holiday resort with your arse cheeks out (imagine how embarrassed your boys will be in years to come when their friends are like, why is your mums bum bum on show) then your attention seeking by posting to your grid crying about ‘trolls’ or storying sarcastically addressing trolls drawing yet more attention to yourself and hoping for more people to lick your arse saying ‘oh you are a good mum, your boys do have a good life’. What in the world is the need for the constant reassurance that your a good mum and attractive? And that doesn’t include the ‘look at my rolls, I love my body’ posts, yet again begging for people to say, oh you have the perfect body, i’m so jealous blah blah blah. For gods sake i’ve said it before and i’ve said it again, you are not mentally mature enough nor do you have the right personality to be a saleswoman or influencer. Put poor woody into nursery so that he can start to learn and play with children other than his brother, send Steve back to work because he’s a ginormous failure in the dad influencer department and get a real world job. Then you will learn that it’s okay to be told your just not that good at something and learn how to apply advice and criticism and grow and develop your skill set. You’ll also make friends and grow your circle and hopefully in a few years to come you can pick back up on the YouTube but be better prepared to provide more relatable content and have the skill set to understand how to not constantly push for attention day in day out. You say you love yourself and your life but in doing so every day you come across as someone who is entirely putting that on, it’s comes across as an act which in turn makes it so hard to take any of your ads, advice, videos etc seriously. Go away, learn, grow, develop and then you may find that you have more content, become more relatable and bigger more established brands will want to work with you and you may then have a much better platform to allow you to work from home. God this is a huge rant but please for gods sake, enough is enough, for once in your life take some advice and apply it!!
All of this!!!!🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Reactions: 5
I’ve just shown my boyfriend the video of her and Alfie, he said she needs help and that she clearly isn’t well.
I would never stroke my children while calling them a poor little soul and telling them that they have an awful life, it’s not funny in the slightest!

Reactions: 20
Full of advice isnt she 🙄
This is why she’s a dangerous influencer. There’ll be followers that won’t bother turning it. Mould and damp can seriously harm children, particularly if they have an underlying respiratory issue or allergy. I don’t know why you’d take the risk.

But you don’t think there is a risk of your favourite insta mum says it’s fine. 🙄

Reactions: 11
I’ve just shown my boyfriend the video of her and Alfie, he said she needs help and that she clearly isn’t well.
I would never stroke my children while calling them a poor little soul and telling them that they have an awful life, it’s not funny in the slightest!
And I think it’s really sad that Alfie is already so obsessed with the camera, the way he is finding it so funny and just staring into the phone. That’s all her fault, poor thing. I know every child is different but his reaction to it is really sad. Completely exposed for his mother’s benefit!

Reactions: 21
Yes but did you know the lights on the boys “beds” are from Poundland in the wedding section they’re for like weddings

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And I think it’s really sad that Alfie is already so obsessed with the camera, the way he is finding it so funny and just staring into the phone. That’s all her fault, poor thing. I know every child is different but his reaction to it is really sad. Completely exposed for his mother’s benefit!
He is finding it funny because that's probably the most interatction hes had with his mother all day.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Did I just see the puddle suits she’s just been gifted.. on the company’s website for £75 each! Please tell me I’m looking at the wrong one!

A mummy blogger being gifted things that most people can’t afford to buy! I genuinely looked because I’m after some for my children but I can’t afford 1 let alone 2 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 13
To be honest in the past I’ve liked things she’s been gifted however after recent events, I refuse to buy from any company that works with a mother who gives out dangerous advice to thousands of people. I’m horrified and actually embarrassed for her after last nights show!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Did I just see the puddle suits she’s just been gifted.. on the company’s website for £75 each! Please tell me I’m looking at the wrong one!

A mummy blogger being gifted things that most people can’t afford to buy! I genuinely looked because I’m after some for my children but I can’t afford 1 let alone 2 😳
Look in H&M honestly they do the best outer winter wear for kids

Reactions: 10

No you’re right they are £75 each on the website!! Absolutely ridiculous price for some puddlesuits. There’s no way Elleh would pay that if they weren’t gifted.

Reactions: 11

I just checked on the price too, it seems they’re 75quid each! I’m so miffed as to why companies keep gifting this cheapskate stuff because it just feeds her ego and she thinks she’s some big celebrity and thinks she never has to put her hand in her own pocket for her kids 😡 another company I won’t ever buy from!

Reactions: 15
4E412C95-90BC-473B-B167-D108BAD0F1D7.jpeg

Oh good the kids can sleep in them that’ll keep them warm from the arctic blasts of the poorly blocked up fireplace

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She’s guessing the elastic goes under their wellies..... no you thick sod, it goes under their feet so they don’t ride up when you put their wellies on and then have a cold gap between suit and boot 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
She’s guessing the elastic goes under their wellies..... no you thick sod, it goes under their feet so they don’t ride up when you put their wellies on and then have a cold gap between suit and boot 🙄
Lol watched the story and headed straight here to say the exact same thing- I’m actually wetting myself over her comment ‘over the welly’ 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe she could pop the suits on eBay and use the money she gets to buy some bed slats 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No you’re right they are £75 each on the website!! Absolutely ridiculous price for some puddlesuits. There’s no way Elleh would pay that if they weren’t gifted.
The idiot wont pay out for bed slats never mind a decent coat for them. How an earth would she cope in the real world?????? She must be the laughing stock in the playground. The village joker. Absolute moron

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.