Rebecca Lamb #12 Boys sleeping on the floor, babestation becks is crying troll galore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Rebecca’s cake. I think it shows a lot of love and care went into it (Yes even if all she did was slap some icing on!) and at 2/3 that’s whats important, woody won’t remember nor give a tit about it anyway so at that age why bother with the expense!

Reactions: 11
To be honest I think this whole thread has turned so nasty and completely validates her calling tattlers trolls.

If she had been gifted the cake people would have kicked off and said she should have bought it herself.

If she had bought it people would have said she should have made it herself.

Now that she has ‘made’ it herself people have commented she should have baked it from scratch and how tit it is.

If she had made it from scratch people would have said the least she could do is pay a professional to do it.

If she had paid a professional to do it people would have said how lazy she is for not doing it perfectly herself from scratch.

She literally can not win. As for Woodys party... it was a perfect party for a 2 year old. Presents, party bags and cake in a village hall. If she had done a massive over the top party you’d all be complaining about that!

She has annoyed me in the past by complaining of ‘mum guilt’ which I think is irresponsible given she and Steve are in a unique position of both being at home and therefore giving more time to the boys than the vast majority of her followers can give to their children. I felt she could be more mindful of her followers feelings, as most are probably Mums working a lot more hours and juggling a lot more things than her. Having said that, who are we to dictate someone’s feelings? I don’t think anyone should rip someone apart under the guise of ‘constructive criticism’ which happens a lot on this site.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I like the cake Rebecca has done, for a 2 year old they’d love it. The only problem I had was her saying she made it, she decorated it not made it, making it is getting all the ingredients and making the cake from scratch.

From the photos it looked like they all had a lovely time especially Woody and end of day that’s all that matters :)

Reactions: 4
Rebecca drives me crazy which is a shame as I once really loved her channel ..and I'm probably always very critical of her recently ... But I think the party ( minus plastic party bag tat which is just a personal irritation of mine ) looks perfect for a two year old 👌 ... I make my children's cakes too and by that I attempt them 🙈😂 they are far from perfect but the thoughts there and my boys will always remember that .. and I'm all for Betty crocker icing 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Some of the things on this thread this last few days have been really strange!
Picking up in minuscule things like the invite,birthday cake and a four year old being jealous it’s making me cringe now.
She’s thrown woody a decent party.Hes two fgs and probably won’t even remember it. Emily Norris can afford a professional cake cos let’s face it she’s all perfectly perfect! She might have slapped two wet sponges geva but as the saying goes it’s the thought that counts! Personal touches are way better.Especially for a two year old.I wouldn’t have made it two days in advance but hey! 💁🏻‍♀️🤣
We are so used to seeing all these fake extravagant insta parties with planned gifted balloons and flower arches that we forgot what it’s all about! Kids having fun.Like woody would give a tit about a cake? People say they want her to be more down to earth and normal yet when she does she’s floored!
Can we go back to discussing the tit vlogs and her ringing GP cos she sneezed now please! And possibly give a little credit where credits due 👌🏼
He’s 5 almost 6 and I can honestly say looking back at being that age that I never acted the way Alfie did. That’s a personal opinion. To me the cake thing doesn’t fuss me as such, what bothered me was the fact Alfie had a professional cake and then a shop bought cake so 2 cakes. Now you can argue that Alfie is older but that wasn’t just this year she’s got him a cake made. For me and I think a few people on this thread it’s about those kids being treated as equal as possible and you can disagree with me here but I really do not see that

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He’s 5 almost 6 and I can honestly say looking back at being that age that I never acted the way Alfie did. That’s a personal opinion. To me the cake thing doesn’t fuss me as such, what bothered me was the fact Alfie had a professional cake and then a shop bought cake so 2 cakes. Now you can argue that Alfie is older but that wasn’t just this year she’s got him a cake made. For me and I think a few people on this thread it’s about those kids being treated as equal as possible and you can disagree with me here but I really do not see that
Yes I think we’ll just disagree?!

Reactions: 1
I wonder why she has been so quiet about this upcoming holiday compared to their last one which was all she spoke about for about 2 months before? I know it's gifted but it's strange that she has barely mentioned it?

And yes again Woody's enormous t shirt, I'm all for buying things with a bit of growing room but she takes it to the extreme. By the time he actually fits it they will be all stained and worn out!
Being that it is gifted, surely she should be shouting about it?!?

Reactions: 2
Every time she bangs on about finding work life balance and being soooo super busy I want to scream. She and her partner live very comfortably both at home full time, can afford (or have been gifted) holidays and primark hauls and spend money on themselves all the time. My other half has to kill himself working all the hours under the sun and even then I don’t know how we will make rent and all our bills this month as I’m about to pop any moment and haven’t been able to work because of complications with my pregnancy and I’ve been in and out of hospital so much. I can’t remember the last time either one of us spent any money on ourselves, everything goes on rent, bills and when we do have any extra I always buy for the baby. It just drives me absolutely bonkers the way she goes on like she’s so stressed all the time trying to find a work life balance, my other half can’t even take any time off when the baby’s born because otherwise we really wouldn’t make rent and I have to return to work in a couple of months to make ends meet. She needs to stop complaining and realize how lucky she has it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
i aren't going to comment on the party and cake, I agree with what has been previously said , shes made an effort and if it has been gifted people would have only moaned about that. The party and cake wasn't how I would do it, but each to their own.

However I don't agree with them taking Alfie out of school for a holiday, gifted or not. They have already had a holiday this year too, so it's not like they need this, or they need to go in term time due to not being able to afford one. I know he's only young so won't matter too much, but to me that's not the point. The point is you shouldn't take your kids out of school at any age as it sets a bad example to them.

If they were super skint and couldn't afford a holiday at all unless it was in term them then I would more understanding, however my view is don't have kids if you want to go holiday at any time of year.

Also they don't have jobs where they have certain holidays, they can go on holiday any time so why start setting an example of going in term time.

They have already been on holiday this year so another holiday is a luxury not essential so it certainly doesn't need to be in term time!

It's just my opinion. As for the gifted aspect i'm not certain of that i haven't seen her directly mention it, but again why would a company gift a "family holiday" in term time. Doesn't look good for the company advertising a family holiday in term time either i think.

Reactions: 10
Ive got the shits this morning just thinking about that cake

Honest a bleeping god she can kiss my uterus you’ve been really busy and your struggling to find a balance 😳😳😳😳 duck right off I wish I was home all day bleeping about with my laptop 😤 go and do a 12 hour shift you fanny then come home and clean your house she’s got right on my tits this morning already 🤬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Totally agree with all of this, It’s this bullshit that makes her so unrelatable to the average parent. I don’t even think the girl can spell busy. She doesn’t know how easy she’s got it.

Reactions: 13
It looks like all 5 people who were there enjoyed it!
if she posted pictures of other peoples children im sure you would have something to say about that too.
I have been to all sorts of birthday parties with my kids, from the ones crammed into someones front room, to soft play parites, to village halls to a big elaborate party in a hotel and I can tell you hand on heart my kids didnt enjoy one any more than the other. they ran about daft, they ate sweets and they had cake... a £5 cake compared to a £50 cake does not matter one bit to kids..

Reactions: 8
It's all just one big cliché on repeat.
Body positivity ✔
Trolls ✔
Me time✔
What haven't I done in a week or so 2 sausage 🤔 oh Yea that's right. Let's drone on again about that work life balance thing I have seen other people talk about and let everyone think I'm super busy

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Every time she bangs on about finding work life balance and being soooo super busy I want to scream. She and her partner live very comfortably both at home full time, can afford (or have been gifted) holidays and primark hauls and spend money on themselves all the time. My other half has to kill himself working all the hours under the sun and even then I don’t know how we will make rent and all our bills this month as I’m about to pop any moment and haven’t been able to work because of complications with my pregnancy and I’ve been in and out of hospital so much. I can’t remember the last time either one of us spent any money on ourselves, everything goes on rent, bills and when we do have any extra I always buy for the baby. It just drives me absolutely bonkers the way she goes on like she’s so stressed all the time trying to find a work life balance, my other half can’t even take any time off when the baby’s born because otherwise we really wouldn’t make rent and I have to return to work in a couple of months to make ends meet. She needs to stop complaining and realize how lucky she has it.
This 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Reactions: 3
Is she actually joking about finding a balance? Love you don’t even have to get off your arse and get yourself to a job at a certain time! It’s bizarre I cannot believe how neither have them have a proper job I find it so unhealthy. Surely there are bloggers out there that have a proper job and do it on the side? She would have such a huge shock if she ever had to get a real job, which one day she will the kids will be older and she will have no content. Only reason she wants another kid is for more content.

Reactions: 13
The party looked good for a 2 year old, it's a bit embarrassing that she's proud about spready ready made icing on a ready made cakes, but you do you hun.

What I don't like is this party is all uploaded to her public business accounts, it's monetising a children's party and making it all part of her work.

Reactions: 8
Not sure why so many people are taking the moral high ground here when commenting on a forum entitled “tattle”.
Quick Google definition; to gossip idly.

That’s what I enjoyed about this forum, but it now appears that certain opinions can not be aired without being frowned upon?

Just to add, I think the cake looks like tit. That’s my opinion. If you think it looks great that’s fine I respect that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.