Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greyson

She’s off again, being a smart ass about people not liking her beds.
She’s incredibly immature.
What’s she involving a 5 year old child in it for? He doesn’t have a clue what sarcasm is.
Rebecca’s problem, along with a lot of other instamums like Meldrum, is that she doesn’t listen to learn, she only listens to respond.

Reactions: 31

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
I really want to back her up, I want her to succeed because once upon a time I liked her videos, but she is making it so bloody difficult! I’m all for parents doing their own birthday cakes for kids.. and I would have really loved it if she had done a vlog on learning how to bake a cake from scratch and decorate it, I mean she is the queen of banana bread right? And if that shop bought thrown together thing was the best she can do then fine.. BUT she has just spent a fortune on herself, and half the stuff for woody has been gifted!! By all means tell us any money saving/time saving hacks for people that may benefit from them, but don’t spout about having lip fillers done then show us gifted presents for woody and a half shop bought cheap cake.

I think the whole self-love thing she has going on just now is the final straw for me. If it doesn’t benefit her then she isn’t spending money it seems.

Halliestar

VIP Member
2 posts already letting her know it’s the wrong brand. Wonder how long they will stay like that 🧐
Taking bets on when they will be deleted (possibly blocked). I’m going for them being gone in the next hour!
The comments have gone and she’s changed it to the correct brand. She could have left them up and just put thank you to them! But nope, probably blocked them as well

• Angry
  • Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
She can’t win with you lot on here 🙄 at least she’s been honest about it!
I don’t care about her having her lips done. Each to their own. However don’t spout body positivity shit every day and how you ‘should be happy with your body’ and then go and change something about yourself. She’s obviously not that happy with herself then is she?? That’s what shes not being honest about and that’s what pisses me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

BekahBoo

She is so proud of buying 2 cakes, putting them on top of each other and then covering them in ready made icing! Oh what an achievement 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Babs2010

Worst thing she did was mention Tattle on her instagram. If she hadn’t of done that, people like me wouldn’t have read the content on here and woken up to the bullshit, it all really is. ‘Influencers’ - lol what a joke.

I must admit though, the popularity of this website is growing now... the time is near for these influential people on our lives who we should follow. LOL. Go get a job like the rest of us and actually pay for stuff.
And me, I only found out about tattle when she mentioned it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Well actually those poor boys DO have an awful life, saddled with those two thick twats for parents. Fuck sake.

They are just utter loosers. She’s a stupid, vacuous little girl who’s too dumb too see what he’s like. He’s a walking hormone who’s probably sticking his dick in any hole he can find and treats her like nothing more than a vagina on legs. It’s vile. Mark my works, that girl will be a single mum before those boys are in secondary school. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
Hi Rebecca,

If it's the cost you're worried about then I wondered about this IKEA hack. The bed specification gives the base dimensions and so I had a quick look and this slatted base that can be bought separately for £20 would fit perfectly, would just need 2ss to fit it properly.

You're welcome x

Attachments

Charl28

I am cringing sooo badly at her last post she officially does the worst job of ‘acting not bothered’ she is SO IMMATURE! Grow up and take on board what people are saying bad or good. And hate to break it to you hun what job you going to do when your kids are grown up???

Chatchatchat

Chatty Member
I know you read this rebeggar, happy birthday to gorgeous kind little woody. I hope he has a nice day and is treated like the special lovely little boy he is on his 2nd birthday. 🍰💙

Ps, getting your nails done on his birthday makes you even more of a cunt. Why not go yesterday? Dickhead.

• Haha

MadHat

Not sure why so many people are taking the moral high ground here when commenting on a forum entitled “tattle”.
Quick Google definition; to gossip idly.

That’s what I enjoyed about this forum, but it now appears that certain opinions can not be aired without being frowned upon?

Just to add, I think the cake looks like shit. That’s my opinion. If you think it looks great that’s fine I respect that.

• Heart
  • Haha

Cooper123

VIP Member
Is it really that hard to get your children normal beds? Everything has to be ‘instagramable’ in reality they look shit and like you can’t afford a proper bed.
she went on and on for weeks about being unsure about what beds to go for, asking for recommendations and that, in reality she didn’t give a shit what beds she ended up with as long as they were gifted. Absolutely Scarlett for her on the beg for beds for HER children. She’s selfish and would rather spend her money on her looks. As a mum I could never justify paying for my lips to be done before paying for slats for my childrens beds. Absolute disgrace if you ask me.

Char93

I'll share something that's a little pathetic on my part, yesterday I messaged another mummy influencer politely challenging something they shared, it seemed contradictory and I was so sure I'd get blocked it took me a couple times of typing and deleting before I actually sent it and then I didnt check all day cus I was certain I'd be blocked, and you know what happened, they replied politely explaining their point of view and respecting mine, I replied back basically saying fair enough and thanks for replying to explain, they even replied again saying no problem things can get muddled easily. It's made me like them more and respect them for actually engaging with us normal folk(this person has 3 times the following of elleh). Rebecca take note, that's how you build a following, in the real world people talk to other humans known as friends and we recommend influencers to follow, we also say who isnt worth it, social media might be massive but word of mouth will always work whether it's in person or on forums, you must pretty stupid to think blocking and deleting will still elevate you.

• Heart
I’ve been super busy this morning....oh I’ve had my lips done, it honestly annoys me how she thinks she’s so busy but she’s had time to get her lips done?!

She couldn’t not mention the lips as it’s so flippin obvious, for one she couldn’t talk properly and two they’re massive x
I’m sometimes so busy I have to wait until my kid is in bed to go for a shite.

Busy morning my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

OhHelloThere

Just very immature of her to behave the way she does, nobody has actually said anything horrible towards her it’s all factual advice.. she thinks “oh beds so bad for your health” but they actually are, people are hoping you read and get advice rebegga not insult you. Most people here want to help u save your channel. Grow up.

Grayson

VIP Member
What annoys me most about body positivity with elleh.

Body positivity is about being happy and healthy in your own body.

Elleh shows us continuously how poor her diet is. She shows us she doesn't exercise and we see how often she says she is poorly. And she imo tries to show "it's okay to have a tummy and because you can suck it in on insta"

She is the worst advocate for body positivity I could think of. It is not okay to have a poor diet, and it's not okay not to exercise if you want good health first and fore most and taking loads of pictures of your body with rolls isn't showing your confident in your body, it shows you need attention.

• Haha
  • Heart