Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
Me time? Is she having a laugh? In the past week she's been and had her hair done, her braces out (I'm calling that me time because her teeth were fine before and she wanted to have them done, well gifted) eyelashes, lips and I think some botox....that's a hell of a lot of me time for a mum of 2!

Reactions: 40

Jambojambo

VIP Member
thread suggestion

Its woodehs parteh and I’ll have my nails, lashes and lips done if I want to

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

ToriMalone

I’ve been reading this thread for a while and never bothered to comment, but OMG, after seeing her video with poor Alfie and getting him involved in the drama I had to comment. It’s disgusting, she’s so childish. Why doesn’t she understand that she’s making herself look like an idiot?

Reactions: 39

Grayson

VIP Member
Just an observation... r becs said earlier in week she had her lips done because she ‘doesn’t like to wear makeup and with mi lips done I just feel more fresh and better without makeup’.... then BOOM ‘you know me I love mi makeup, come on girls buy these shit sticks and you can look as fake as mi’ 🙄 Pick a fucking Lane and get a brain.
"pick a fucking lane and get a brain" #nextthreattitle 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Silverheel

Chatty Member
I don't like to be mean but she is a condescending little twat.

The comments about the beds were not made to be rude to her, they weren't even so much about how the beds look just the fact that it's not healthy FOR HER CHILDREN. People were genuinely worried about the mold and the well being of the kids, and there she is mocking those who dared mention it.

This is the problem with influencers today, they poke the beast, bully their audience, make condescending remarks on their stories, videos and posts and when people get pissed off and fight back, they will cry and get coddled by all the other wanker influencers around. This needs to stop, it's getting ridiculous.

This is why I don't bother commenting on any of their stuff, what's the point, even if you give innocent advice it is taken as bullying and twisted into 'trolls'.

Reactions: 38

francisjmeader

What’s wrong with society you ask?

Someone basically does a three shitty hauls a week, calls it a job and 42.5K people watch it happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Boring Bex: Balancing playing Mum, flashing her bum and taking pics grabbing her tum 🤦🏻‍♀️

💤💤💤
Bore off mate...the only balance you're trying to figure out is the shape of your fucking eyebrows.
Come and spend a day in the real world of 12hour shifts and actual Mum guilt because the only time you see your kids is telling them to eat their breakfast quicker and when you're fishing lumps of poo out of the bath at bedtime.
We don't all get to spend our days pissing around on our laptop and filming cheap tat!🤦🏻‍♀️
Fucked me right of this morning!

• Haha

liarliarliar

Jesus second time I’m sticking up for her in one day LOL but come on guys, everyone talks about how they leave Woody out and don’t care for him. They’ve done him a little party and yes it might not be our taste, might look shit, but at least she’s tried in her own erm non intelligent way.

Also she posted several photos of her looking at Woody so to pick out one where she’s looking at Alfie is really lame. Just think this thread loses a bit of credibility when she’s actually doing things we mention yet still gets picked apart...

God my period must be due I’ve gone soft. Back to the food shop please Elleh 🤣

• Haha

Ch98

Every time she bangs on about finding work life balance and being soooo super busy I want to scream. She and her partner live very comfortably both at home full time, can afford (or have been gifted) holidays and primark hauls and spend money on themselves all the time. My other half has to kill himself working all the hours under the sun and even then I don’t know how we will make rent and all our bills this month as I’m about to pop any moment and haven’t been able to work because of complications with my pregnancy and I’ve been in and out of hospital so much. I can’t remember the last time either one of us spent any money on ourselves, everything goes on rent, bills and when we do have any extra I always buy for the baby. It just drives me absolutely bonkers the way she goes on like she’s so stressed all the time trying to find a work life balance, my other half can’t even take any time off when the baby’s born because otherwise we really wouldn’t make rent and I have to return to work in a couple of months to make ends meet. She needs to stop complaining and realize how lucky she has it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Queenie30

I just have no sympathy for influencers when they whinge about their work. You have one of the most privileged jobs, you don’t have to be away from your children, you get gifted heaven and earth, they are just soooo out of touch with reality. And yet most of them have perfected this art of whinging about their work and justifying it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Does my head in

Reactions: 35

Ek97

When instagram is your job its probably not the best idea to take the piss out of your followers? 😂 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Pepperminttea

She seems very unhinged recently, not just the last couple of weeks but the last few months. All these melt downs, the I love my body/I'm fat and want to get in shape, dancing and drinking in the kitchen when Steve goes out, posting half naked photos to get validation and the constant posts about how happy she is. She seems so lost and doesn't come across as someone who has her life together.

I think she really needs to take a step back and figure out who she is and what she wants instead of being all over the place and jumping on every trend. Stop reading here, have a look at yourself and figure out where you're going wrong, before you completely lose yourself.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Guys, guys, you’re being really harsh here. It’s going to be cloudy all day in Leyburn, and they’ve forecast drizzle in Skipton. Actual drizzle! She can’t possibly risk going out in those conditions, they might get poorleh!
! 15507CDB-1848-43F6-A4F1-704F64E772BF.png 9A61A081-5BA9-4C4A-A9EF-99A6D975C89A.png 38B65923-E4FE-448A-8D25-C54B27F464CF.png 9314503B-A62B-45C3-AA42-83096CF86E2A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34

H8Ellie

She made a cake. No hun, you’ve decorated a cake just like Steve painted your house not renovated it.

• Haha

Sallydally

VIP Member
So she was crying her little eyes out last week saying she was ‘done’ and now she’s being a sarcastic little trog again! Fucking hell, make up your mind. ‘Trolls’ either bother you or they don’t 🙄
Also I hope none of her followers who sincerely messaged her about the mattresses on the floor feel like her sarcastic post was aimed at them. Most were probably just trying to help.

montydonfc

VIP Member
Lips Done
Eyelashes
Gifted Beds
Gifted Snow Suits

2 Victoria sponge stuck together with a tub of Betty Crocker - says it all really. Elleh is the epitome of all fur coat and no knickers. Why didn’t she use her lip filler or eyelash money and get her son a cake made? Can’t wait to see it being added to the recipe highlights 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Babymamma

Haven’t commented in a while but wow... 17 hours ago ‘ thanks for your comments, we will lift the mattresses every now and again’ protecting against damp and mould which have really serious effects on respiratory issues especially in children.

2 hours ago... ‘going to bed in these awful beds which are soooooo bad for your health, my poor children what a bad life’

Is she right in her head? Her genuine followers will have messaged with concern and she’s basically just told them to stick their messages because she doesn’t care.

That face she pulls 😫

Reactions: 32