Rebecca Lamb #12 Boys sleeping on the floor, babestation becks is crying troll galore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive got the shits this morning just thinking about that cake

Honest a bleeping god she can kiss my uterus you’ve been really busy and your struggling to find a balance 😳😳😳😳 duck right off I wish I was home all day bleeping about with my laptop 😤 go and do a 12 hour shift you fanny then come home and clean your house she’s got right on my tits this morning already 🤬
Well said

Reactions: 2
I’m not tech savvy by any means when it comes to cameras or videos. But I can only hazard a guess that it wouldn’t take more than 4 hours and that’s being generous to make and edit a video? So how does it take her all day when she could easily be done by lunchtime? It’s not like she puts loads of effort into her videos 🤷🏻‍♀️
The only effort she puts into them is the slap on her face.

Reactions: 3
Taking Alfie out of school in the second week of school is a silly thing to do. The government are clamping down on this too as a quite a few of parents at my daughters school were fined this year as too many people are doing it.
I’m sure she could have negotiated with the brand to try and do it at a different time!

Reactions: 5
I think she's really selfish. Alfie’s speech is way behind where it should be, and taking him oit of school so often isn't going to help. Not like either of them Plonkers ever correct him.

Shes a joke

Reactions: 13
Rebecca if you’re reading this I don’t know if I speak for everyone here but I don’t hate you. I don’t hate anyone. I’ve just lost respect for you as an ‘influencer’

• Heart
Reactions: 47
omg have you seen her new picture? the quote about people hating her? She OBVIOUSLY reads here religiously, yet negativity don't bother her.. apparently.

Hun, we don't all hate you... So stop playing the victim! In fact most people like you (or used to), but there are just a lot of things you do that annoy the tit of us... because they are stupid, irresponsible or dam right thick! Majority of us still like you, we just prefer how you and your channel used to be. Most are worried about this bad place you seem to be in. You just won't listen to us or take advice because you would rather be a victim of "trolling" than take advice or criticism that might actually help your channel and your "job".

I have a proper job and have to take constitutive criticism and differences of opinions on my work daily... you don't see me crying about it because i'm a professional and to be honest that's life. You just have to accept it, take the advice on board and constantly keep improving your work.

Maybe sound harsh, but that post has really annoyed me. Most of the posts on here are advice and ways you can improve your channel. everyone doesn't hate you.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We’ve got Mother Pukka championing women’s rights to have flexible working so we can have a career and be a parent cause ya know some of us have “proper” jobs we actually leave the house for. Then we have cockwombles like Reb and co who moan because they have the luxury of sitting at home on their arses fannying around pretending to work 🙄 she’s a FUD!!! Emily Pankhurst must be turning in her grave lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't dislike her either, I just don't rate her as a influencer or as a good mum either in my opinion. She's too selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m not tech savvy by any means when it comes to cameras or videos. But I can only hazard a guess that it wouldn’t take more than 4 hours and that’s being generous to make and edit a video? So how does it take her all day when she could easily be done by lunchtime? It’s not like she puts loads of effort into her videos 🤷🏻‍♀️
If it is taking her more than an hour or two in total I would be very surprised. I commented a while back that I occasionally follow an American you tuber who is expecting her sixth child, home schools, has recently moved to a large homestead style property which she is renovating (not just decorating) keeps animals, grows veg etc and consistently produces quality, well edited content which is relevant to her lifestyle. In other words really busy with a very full life. Her filming and photography is really good and she has produced a whole series of tutorials on a variety of subjects. She earns enough to fully support her family and for her husband to have given up his job so they can work together on living this lifestyle. She said a few months ago that she spends no more than a few hours a week in total on her channel. Presumably she doesn’t spend the hours Rebecca does deleting and blocking followers and scanning tattle on repeat and counting that as work!

Reactions: 13
If it is taking her more than an hour or two in total I would be very surprised. I commented a while back that I occasionally follow an American you tuber who is expecting her sixth child, home schools, has recently moved to a large homestead style property which she is renovating (not just decorating) keeps animals, grows veg etc and consistently produces quality, well edited content which is relevant to her lifestyle. In other words really busy with a very full life. Her filming and photography is really good and she has produced a whole series of tutorials on a variety of subjects. She earns enough to fully support her family and for her husband to have given up his job so they can work together on living this lifestyle. She said a few months ago that she spends no more than a few hours a week in total on her channel. Presumably she doesn’t spend the hours Rebecca does deleting and blocking followers and scanning tattle on repeat and counting that as work!
Boone farmhouse?

If so she's brilliant.

Reactions: 4
I don't dislike her either, I just don't rate her as a influencer or as a good mum either in my opinion. She's too selfish.
100%! I don’t doubt for a minute that she loves her kids,but when she is constantly buying herself clothes,getting her hair done, getting her lips done, and those kids are walking about week in week out in the same clothes that look worn in and cheap, not to mention ill fitting, then I have to wonder if she thinks of them before herself.

Reactions: 8
Unpopular opinion : I do think that whatever Rebecca does everybody has something to say about it and its never nice she really can't do right from wrong. Don't get me wrong she really does get on my last nerves sometimes but I do feel like she's in a no win situation! As for the holiday it's gifted with the kids just off there 6 weeks holiday and just returning to school it would of been much better if it was in the 6 weeks holiday. I for one find holidays much more expensive in half term, then what they usually are out of term times, I don't think there is anything wrong with taking your children out of school to go on holiday there is so much to Learn abroad and they will take a lot away from it too the language the culture the food the people etc there is always something to learn, but then again I would only do it once a year not two or three times, but a lot of people won't agree and a lot of people will. Each to there own i guess 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Unpopular opinion : I do think that whatever Rebecca does everybody has something to say about it and its never nice she really can't do right from wrong. Don't get me wrong she really does get on my last nerves sometimes but I do feel like she's in a no win situation! As for the holiday it's gifted with the kids just off there 6 weeks holiday and just returning to school it would of been much better if it was in the 6 weeks holiday. I for one find holidays much more expensive in half term, then what they usually are out of term times, I don't think there is anything wrong with taking your children out of school to go on holiday there is so much to Learn abroad and they will take a lot away from it too the language the culture the food the people etc there is always something to learn, but then again I would only do it once a year not two or three times, but a lot of people won't agree and a lot of people will. Each to there own i guess 🤷‍♀️
It's not exactly "each to their own" when there are fines for it. People shouldn't be doing it at all. School is a lawful requirement after a certain age. If you want cheap holidays, don't have kids 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
That’s kind of what the thread is for? I understand your point tho, but I wouldn’t comment on what anyone else says because that’s their opinion and I accept that. I do think the majority of things discussed here aren’t petty things. And again it’s what the site is for. I certainly wouldn’t take my kids out of school twice in one year for the sake of a holiday, I get the impression it’s a regular thing for them to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I am so fed up of Rebecca crying troll. We have opinions & we voice them. Just like she does about “trolls” and other celebrities such as those on love island. What’s the difference?

Reactions: 11
I am so fed up of Rebecca crying troll. We have opinions & we voice them. Just like she does about “trolls” and other celebrities such as those on love island. What’s the difference?
The difference is she thinks she’s above everyone else. One rule for her and another for the rest of us. She can duck right off, she’s got an unhealthy obsession with this site and what people’s opinions of her are. If she truly gave no fucks she wouldn’t be reading here so often and she wouldn’t keep crying trolls. She knows the troll card will pull in the sympathy and ass kissers, so she’ll keep playing it regardless. Sad life if you ask me. She should be enjoying her kids and spending her time with them,instead she’s busy worrying about us tattlers and blocking and deleting anyone who dares step out of line. How she can be bothered is beyond me.

Reactions: 6
For all the people saying ‘she can’t do right for doing wrong’ or ‘this thread has turned nasty’..... NO we are all allowed our opinion on here, some will love the cake... some will hate it. The point of this site is that we can all have our Opinion and the influencers can’t ‘block and delete’ it. I for one like to see others views on things, regardless if it matches my own. Stop trying to sensor us with your own ‘morals’.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.