Rebecca Lamb #12 Boys sleeping on the floor, babestation becks is crying troll galore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we’re being a bit critical about Alfie being jealous, he’s only young still every child would want to blow out candles seen it happy many of times. I don’t think he was grabbing her arm in jealousy. It was nice to see them do a party for woody

Reactions: 14
Woodys party but notice the photo of her with them both she’s still looking down at Alfie!! Why can’t she ever look at woody that way?? Or even better just look forward for a nice normal photo 🙄

Reactions: 6
AW how cute does woodie look on that pic of him stood in front of the table 💗

Reactions: 13
To be fair...if I was 4/5 years old and had a little brother who was having a party id 100% be trying to blow the candles out, opening his presents and eating everything I could get my hands on. Jealously is a normal emotion for a child in the scenario. Think she did a fab job of the party too. Woody looks happy...all that matters ☺

Reactions: 20
My daughter had a party and from the pictures I posted on social media you would think no-one was there. I wouldn't post other people's children on my social media and I only have about 300 followers. I imagine there were people there she just didn't post it. I mean yes, she is an absolute prat and I still do not understand why she 'made' the cake on Friday but Woody looked like he had fun and that's all that matters ☺

Reactions: 13
Rebecca could brought Woody a cake yes however Emily Norris and her husband are loaded and absolute show offs, everything has to be bigger, better and more expensive in their world.

Reactions: 8
Jesus second time I’m sticking up for her in one day LOL but come on guys, everyone talks about how they leave Woody out and don’t care for him. They’ve done him a little party and yes it might not be our taste, might look tit, but at least she’s tried in her own erm non intelligent way.

Also she posted several photos of her looking at Woody so to pick out one where she’s looking at Alfie is really lame. Just think this thread loses a bit of credibility when she’s actually doing things we mention yet still gets picked apart...

God my period must be due I’ve gone soft. Back to the food shop please Elleh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Jesus second time I’m sticking up for her in one day LOL but come on guys, everyone talks about how they leave Woody out and don’t care for him. They’ve done him a little party and yes it might not be our taste, might look tit, but at least she’s tried in her own erm non intelligent way.

Also she posted several photos of her looking at Woody so to pick out one where she’s looking at Alfie is really lame. Just think this thread loses a bit of credibility when she’s actually doing things we mention yet still gets picked apart...

God my period must be due I’ve gone soft. Back to the food shop please Elleh 🤣
I only ever see her looking at Alfie 🤷🏻‍♀️ And when she does look at woody it’s when Alfie isn’t in the photo. I’ve scrolled back to check if I was just being a see you next Tuesday but I’m correct as far as I see and I’ve gone back to holiday photos

Reactions: 4
I think we’re being a bit critical about Alfie being jealous, he’s only young still every child would want to blow out candles seen it happy many of times. I don’t think he was grabbing her arm in jealousy. It was nice to see them do a party for woody
Exactly this, I don't think he looked jealous at all, every small child his age would want to blow the candles out, it's what kids do. Even a child in the background was told they couldn't blow them out as they asked if they could. He smiled and clapped at the end, as for holding Rebecca's arm, it is barely resting on her arm, think people are just being a little too critical for the sake of it.

I only ever see her looking at Alfie 🤷🏻‍♀️ And when she does look at woody it’s when Alfie isn’t in the photo. I’ve scrolled back to check if I was just being a see you next Tuesday but I’m correct as far as I see and I’ve gone back to holiday photos
Yeah, why not just look at the camera instead of looking at 1 child (always Alfie) to look at? Those pics would look really nice and candid if Alfie was looking back at her but he's always looking at the camera 🤷‍♀️ maybe just me that thinks that. Do agree that Woody looks like he's enjoyed his day though, that's the main thing. Hope they don't all have the shits tomorrow from that fresh cake though 🤢

No I do tend to agree usually and you’re probably right about past photos I just meant on this occasion when she’s actually made a bit of an effort for Woody as we’ve been wishing for for the past few months... if that makes sense!

No I do tend to agree usually and you’re probably right about past photos I just meant on this occasion when she’s actually made a bit of an effort for Woody as we’ve been wishing for for the past few months... if that makes sense!
I agree she’s made an effort for his birthday and boy am I glad to see it! I just can’t hack the constant photos like that, it bugs me on a normal day never mind Woodys birthday party of all days!

See you next Tuesday 😂😂😂😂 this made me lol

Reactions: 2
Hmm which would you want?

And before she sees this and tries to say oh well I made it myself,
Emily got a professional.
No Rebecca Morrison’s made your cake, and you slapped pre made icing on to it
I don’t get the whole hype around professionally made birthday cakes tbh, to me it seems like a huge waste of money just to look good! My mum makes my kids cakes every year, nothing fancy mainly just cake decorated with their favourite sweets or icing sheet with their favourite characters and they love it x

Reactions: 21
I would also prefer to do some of my own effort with children’s cakes, wether that be minimal or maximum.. still better then paying over the odds for an insta perfect cake somebody else made. The effort and thought was there-minimal but was there

Some of the things on this thread this last few days have been really strange!
Picking up in minuscule things like the invite,birthday cake and a four year old being jealous it’s making me cringe now.
She’s thrown woody a decent party.Hes two fgs and probably won’t even remember it. Emily Norris can afford a professional cake cos let’s face it she’s all perfectly perfect! She might have slapped two wet sponges geva but as the saying goes it’s the thought that counts! Personal touches are way better.Especially for a two year old.I wouldn’t have made it two days in advance but hey! 💁🏻‍♀️🤣
We are so used to seeing all these fake extravagant insta parties with planned gifted balloons and flower arches that we forgot what it’s all about! Kids having fun.Like woody would give a tit about a cake? People say they want her to be more down to earth and normal yet when she does she’s floored!
Can we go back to discussing the tit vlogs and her ringing GP cos she sneezed now please! And possibly give a little credit where credits due 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I really hope she doesn’t go any further with mucking about with her face. I’m not anti some jags but she does not need any.
It looked a nice wee party for her 2 year old and I thought Alfie acted like any normal kid.

Reactions: 3
Hmm which would you want?

And before she sees this and tries to say oh well I made it myself,
Emily got a professional.
No Rebecca Morrison’s made your cake, and you slapped pre made icing on to it
I know a few people have pointed out that hers had fresh cream and she iced it too early but I have to say I think I’d prefer Rebecca’s

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.