Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pix_

New thread title suggestion-
I luv yis all, yis have me in stitches, now just buy whatever I'm flogging bitches!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Thequeen36

I'm sitting at my phone is such disbelief, I lost my husband 5 months ago and I'm sitting on my sofa with my pj's and crying my eyes out. This woman is a disgrace. Dancing and twirling selling cheap tat clothes while pretending to mourn her late husband. I think she has actually lost the plot. The poor kids being exploited for whatever means necessary just to make some money.. I do not get this woman. She is callous and ruthless and will exploit anyone to become the nect "insta hun". Everyone grieves in different ways but jesus christ I think it's disgusting the way she is carrying on what must Daniels family think looking at this.... Sick. Also in her bedroom I have noticed there is no pic of Daniel near her bed like nothing... She is a cold cold woman

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

TinaGP

VIP Member
Hello everyone .... sorry I haven’t been on ..... I had a bad few days, I haven’t been sleepin....ah... it’s jus, I didn know where to puh me plant in the bathroom and the toweellll rail was on me mind aloh and me thurtieh birthday is Sunday , I jus said I’d pop on to leh yiz all know ... incase ye forgoh and ye’d be wonderin where I waz if I’m not on chahhin.... I mean.... I won’t be havin a massive parhie or anythin with all me family... I hope none of yiz think tha .... just me and me ma and a few milky coffees

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Mona86

VIP Member
Mentioned before I lost a sister over 20 years ago in a water accident in cork. By god if my mother had divulged our grief as children or her as a parent it would deeply affect you strangers knowing about you. I only feel able to say it here because we are strangers really. I can’t even talk to my hubby about it properly without still feeling as distraught as I was when I was 8. It stings my heart when I hear her sharing personal info because that is fucking private and sacred

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Nettlebelle

I sent her a message a while ago, something pretty honest, not threatening, not abuse, trolling, nothing like that. It was a very valid criticism written articulately.
I’m now blocked. She really lives in the clouds. I imagine no one in her life has ever criticised her. She is just one of those women everyone has called beautiful and perfect and “oh isn’t she lovely”. A family favourite.
She lacks substance, a rather stupid woman I think. The only thing she understands is manipulating people, getting people to fall with her false charm. She’s been doing it all her life. I’m pleased she read my message. I’ve been dm’ing her since day 1. She has only ever gotten positive messages from me, ones of admiration and support. She never responded, not once, until now. The only negative message I sent and she blocked me. The princess rattles easy. Her platform has a sell by date and she’s already starting to curdle.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
Not to detail the Rachel thread, this article should tell you all https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.thejournal.ie/what-
The smeĺl of jealousy on this page is disgusting! So what if she's slim that shouldnt be even discussed, and everyone grieves differently. Why would you want to see where her mum and bf sleep either? Weird. Dont follow someone if they give you rage! And no im not rachel nor do i know her, ive followed her since before daniel passed and i like her. She's going through an awful time show some compassion ffs
Whatever she has done and whatever we think of her I can safely say I’d put my house on it that there’s not a single sane individual on this thread jealous of her. I feel sorry for her, and not because of her loss but because she has zero insight into the impact her callous actions will have on her children and their future. As a society and as a nation we have repeatedly failed through generations in our duty of care to those most vulnerable in our society. Our children. History tells us this but yet we continue to witness it daily with how children are now being exploited by their parents for the flash of a 💲 sign. They are going through the most unimaginable pain and suffering right now and their mother is upstairs hopping around in a hat and shirt that if you’re 15 year old came down the stairs wearing she’d be sent right back on up there and told to get dressed! She’s either dressing up, doing her tan, cleaning imaginary dirt, recording them eating or crying down her phone to strangers. I’m sorry now but that’s not even being a mother, let alone a grieving mother. She’d want to take herself aside now and have a serious chat with herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
She's a cute lady.
Signed for AR a month before Daniel died.
Posted hours after he passed and 10 days later was decorating her bedroom.
She put the middle finger up to the country and frontline workers when she had her tinnies on the top of a bus in Belfast, no social distancing, no masks, on Daniel's 6th month anniversary.
Those frontline workers were the ones that looked after Daniel in his final weeks, days.
She hasn't even given a €1 donation or and ad for hospice or cancer awareness. Fuck all.
Except exploit her children and their grief for her gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
She's very quiet the last few days! Is she going to return claiming more abuse!!
It's be, (while holding necklace, filter to show pale dreary face...)

'I'm strugglin' de last few days, sleep isn't great. The girls are really missin' der daddy aswell, being Halloween n' all. I'm gettin' loads of messages of suppor' and askin' me to come on for de chats, I promise I'll do it laher.'

Then it'll possibly be a walk to the grave with really sad music, and then #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Anynews.

VIP Member
The smeĺl of jealousy on this page is disgusting! So what if she's slim that shouldnt be even discussed, and everyone grieves differently. Why would you want to see where her mum and bf sleep either? Weird. Dont follow someone if they give you rage! And no im not rachel nor do i know her, ive followed her since before daniel passed and i like her. She's going through an awful time show some compassion ffs
Who the hell isn't going through a tough time I buried my mother yesterday, my brother and my dad all in the space of 4 years!! What about Belfast you have a very short memory whoever the hell you are!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

TinaGP

VIP Member
Oh here we are now “Lads yer messages yiz are gas , yiz had me stitches” “I’m gonna geh inho bed now an read some more of yer messages ” 🙄 I still think “It’s gas” (NOT!) that you see all these mysterious messages that are “gas” and that “Have you in stitches” When you didn’t bother reading any of those messages from all of those people sharing their stories and offering you support and that for sure doesn’t “have me in stitches” Rachel ! You’re gas altogether .... with your lies and fake shit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
Everyone dismisses her poor behaviour and bad choices as her being young and innocent.
She's 30 years of age, 2nd home she's living in, with 3 kids, not babies. Parent living with her, has an agent, that to me doesn't sound like she's 18. She's well clued in.
She's a cunning woman of 30 who is well able to manipulate and take advantage of her widowed situation.
But folk won't have sympathy for her forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Wheres reality

VIP Member
I will never order of Millies again!!

I will never order of Millies again..so pissed she is advertising them.
Same here , bought my shampoo all the time . Going to shop around now again . I also wrote to the small business I mentioned earlier in this thread as I know the person well. I just got a sharp reply that it wasn't my business and if I wasn't happy I can go elsewhere. Which I will be doing, disgusted at the treatment, years using this business every month. Im not going to name which one as its close to home . One mention from Gorry and they think regulars are nothing.

• Wow
  • Haha
So share the posts from Aimees fb then? I know about the to fund me, that was something that people searched for i believe as Rachel never promoted it on her page, so if people searched for something when they could see Rachel had a lovely house and still donated thats up to them
Sorry but you are on here asking for proof .. when proof has been posted plenty of times... maybe you need to do a bit of research before looking for this or that on a thread 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
'I was asked to show the lunches again'

Who ????who are these people who wants to see what 3 girls have for their lunches? Very bleedin strange

• Haha

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
And de next ting I'm goin' to show yiz ...
And de next ting I'm obzessed wit is....
So I'll leave de swipe up dere for dat

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wait for it “so many of yiz slaggin me for callin ih a fry sandwich, is dah noh wah ihtz called? Wah de yiz call ih, ah I’m in stitches yiz are gas” 🙄 it’s like really bad flirting, what you’d expect from 2 13 year olds

• Haha
Reactions: 27