Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Show off the presents, some memories of good times, sad music.....
I've a haul I've ore recorded that I'll put up later....
Nothing changes Rachel, sad, cry, photos, haul, #ad🙄
More of a fuss about her own birthday compared to any of the children’s birthdays 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
So ill leave the swipe up , so ill leave the swipe up , so ill leave the swipe up.
Then there's me like through her stories , tapa , tapa , tapa...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s a pattern here. She cries all week dreading a certain date coming up and then she puts #ad everywhere on the day. I don’t know how she can do that

Reactions: 14
There’s a pattern here. She cries all week dreading a certain date coming up and then she puts #ad everywhere on the day. I don’t know how she can do that
It's because she's very manipulative

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s all about the money money money . She’s pathetic god love her ! Imagine having to share who wished her happy birthday , something eerily narcissistic about that

She made a point of saying I recorded this d other day , for fear of getting slagged off again for once again abandoning her kids to take pics or herself .

Reactions: 11
Yeah but being put in her position, I'd definitely take the easy money route from insta if I wasn't working and had a mortgage and 3 kids to feed and clothe. I know the ads aren't everyone's cup of tea, I myself, tap past them but I can see how and why she's doing what she's doing and honestly, I can't blame her. Are any of you really saying you'd reject a lovely freebie or money to promote something you like or use? 🤔

Reactions: 7
So ill leave the swipe up , so ill leave the swipe up , so ill leave the swipe up.
Then there's me like through her stories , tapa , tapa , tapa...
Wouldn't it be better if she said "if you would like to swipe up" she has a bit of a cheek ordering people to swipe up and spend their hard earned money.

Reactions: 5
Sor
Looking at those pics she had some wonderful teenage years with Daniel. My teenage years were a nightmare. I was bullied at school, I hated how I looked and fell into a very bad depression that I was heavily medicated for. I remember the loneliness and longing to have a boyfriend, someone to give me a cuddle, cheer me up. But I never had that and in the middle of all this my mother died. None of us have perfect happy lives all the time. Life is full of peaks and troughs.
Sorry you had to go through that .....I hope your peaks outweighed your troughs after such a bad period 💞💞

Yeah but being put in her position, I'd definitely take the easy money route from insta if I wasn't working and had a mortgage and 3 kids to feed and clothe. I know the ads aren't everyone's cup of tea, I myself, tap past them but I can see how and why she's doing what she's doing and honestly, I can't blame her. Are any of you really saying you'd reject a lovely freebie or money to promote something you like or use? 🤔
Do you really think any of this is easy money and anyone would do it?.

She literally pimped out her grief to get followers.
Signed with an agency before her husband died.

She doesn't promote things she likes or uses. She bought clothes in none of these places or even used the products that she now flogs.

Reactions: 11
Can't believe she turned her 30th birthday into a sponsored post! After all the talk of dreading this day because its the first of her birthdays without her husband. It just doesn't sit right at all. She could've easily posted that on a different day this week and just put up a nice normal post as people tend to do on their birthdays especially "milestone" ones. My heart used to literally hurt for her and their children seeing her stories in the run up to Daniels death but ever since there just seems to be such fakeness behind everything. I was immediately turned off her the second she put a picture on her stories of her bawling crying at his grave. I'm sorry but who the duck visits a loved ones grave that's just passed, cries and thinks "oh I know, I'll just get a quick photo of my crying into his headstone for Insta"......... Cmon like!!!!! that is not normal!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think she means it in a way that they were childhood sweethearts, knew each other since they were young, achieved a lot as a couple before they were 30. I don't think she means it in a patronising way.

I've unfollowed her. I cannot deal with ad after ad after ad. I really liked her in the beginning but I'm done now. It's a common trend I am seeing with most of the Instagrammers I enjoyed. Very few genuine ones left! If I see one more ad for Spotlight oral care!!!
I agree. Used to follow some just for their lifestyle or a bit of humor. I saw an instagram story the other day and I'm pretty sure she was slagging rachael and the shake n vac so funny. I like the ones that don't take themselves too seriously ya know.

Reactions: 2
100% agree with you. I genuinely don’t blame her at all - she has found a way to earn a living, for now anyway. It seems to be a distraction for her. I know it’s hard to understand how she can do it so soon after her husbands death - I honestly don’t think it has really hit her properly with everything else going on in the world. She is cashing in on having so many followers which she probably wouldn’t have if it wasn’t for Daniels death / but I don’t see it as cashing in on his death. Any honestly, who wouldn’t? She’s making mistakes for sure, and sharing too much - but I think she’s just young and innocent and doesn’t really think about the knock on affects.

More engagement for the brand to see just like her anniversary post that she deleted after it was discussed here

Reactions: 4
“Lads I expect gifts sent to me house tomorrow, didn’t I tell yiz all it was my thurtieh, drop em at me door ... n I’ll say yiz are greah”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everyone dismisses her poor behaviour and bad choices as her being young and innocent.
She's 30 years of age, 2nd home she's living in, with 3 kids, not babies. Parent living with her, has an agent, that to me doesn't sound like she's 18. She's well clued in.
She's a cunning woman of 30 who is well able to manipulate and take advantage of her widowed situation.
But folk won't have sympathy for her forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.