Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s literally begging for the like of littlewoods to take her on as a model , the coat over the shoulders pose ! She’s so in love with herself it’s frightening . Bringing the girls to play therapy should be about them and not what she looks like . And she bought her kids hot chocolate, thanks for sharing Rachel . She’s forever trying to show she’s a great mother when the opposite is clearly true .

Only started hearing about Rachel Gorry, omg, is she grieving and her behaviour is part of it or what? A couple of weeks after her husband dies she's all about her new bedroom etc, not normal. Very odd behaviour. I think most people have lost someone close to them in their lives and two weeks you're still trying to process the loss and are most likely numb. 6 months on and not a bother on Rachel. Poor kids.
Not a bother on her is right except once a week when she comes on for a fake tearless cry to get more followers and sympathy

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s literally begging for the like of littlewoods to take her on as a model , the coat over the shoulders pose ! She’s so in love with herself it’s frightening . Bringing the girls to play therapy should be about them and not what she looks like . And she bought her kids hot chocolate, thanks for sharing Rachel . She’s forever trying to show she’s a great mother when the opposite is clearly true .

Not a bother on her is right except once a week when she comes on for a fake tearless cry to get more followers and sympathy
I started following not long before her guaband died. She was taking outfit of the day pics when she was going to the hospital to visit her dying husband. I remember thinking that it was bizarre.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Amazing.
Play therapy hadn't started til it was mentioned here after Belfastgate. 🤔

It's clear that Daniel is forgotten when dressing up for the gram...she forgot her necklace for that pose, and for going out....
But it's on to remind us when she's on tonight for de chats🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is she a chef instagrammer , clothes , makeup , design/ interiors ( her original route ) fake tan , grief councellor , mummy account ... which dafuq is she cause she seems to be swinging in and out or everyone at every chance she gets .

Is she a chef instagrammer , clothes , makeup , design/ interiors ( her original route ) fake tan , grief councellor , mummy account ... which dafuq is she cause she seems to be swinging in and out or everyone at every chance she gets .
I think it’s bits of every other influencer that she follows ,which will only be the ones with very high volume followers . Lots of Hinch copying going on. bits of Gail but a much cheaper version of clothing . Too many influencers all with the same boring content, way too many of them, we are just bored to tears now. I won’t even mention that garlic bread fgs do folk really message about a lump of ****** garlic bread 🥖 ???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her voice sounds so fake and insincere now . She’s only mad to share details of play therapy ,she thinks she’s sophisticated going on about it 🙄

Reactions: 10
Mentioned before I lost a sister over 20 years ago in a water accident in cork. By god if my mother had divulged our grief as children or her as a parent it would deeply affect you strangers knowing about you. I only feel able to say it here because we are strangers really. I can’t even talk to my hubby about it properly without still feeling as distraught as I was when I was 8. It stings my heart when I hear her sharing personal info because that is bleeping private and sacred

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Mentioned before I lost a sister over 20 years ago in a water accident in cork. By god if my mother had divulged our grief as children or her as a parent it would deeply affect you strangers knowing about you. I only feel able to say it here because we are strangers really. I can’t even talk to my hubby about it properly without still feeling as distraught as I was when I was 8. It stings my heart when I hear her sharing personal info because that is bleeping private and sacred
You poor thing that’s absolutely devastating

Rachel has no boundaries which is fine it’s her life . But she also has no boundaries for her children and has shared so much about them. That is so morally wrong . She allows strangers to invade her daughters privacy just for a few more random people to follow her and justifies it all because she obviously feels she’s a success as a ‘public figure’. You would wonder how anyone would actually want that life

Im so sorry to hear that. Your grief sounds as raw now, than as when you lost her. Grief really is individual and because of that, it should be private. Some people grieve by constantly talking about the loss and some by acknowledging it discreetly. These poor dotes weren’t given a choice of how they could personally grieve. They were pushed onto the ‘gram bandwagon. @Mona86 again, im sorry for your tragic loss, i hope you’ve some happy memories ❤ You can recall even though you were so young x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Do we need the weekly updates from play therapy and reminder that there’s no signal out there? Just get on with your day. Not everything has to be discussed. It makes me uneasy that she’s even discussing anything about the children’s grief

I sent her a message a while ago, something pretty honest, not threatening, not abuse, trolling, nothing like that. It was a very valid criticism written articulately.
I’m now blocked. She really lives in the clouds. I imagine no one in her life has ever criticised her. She is just one of those women everyone has called beautiful and perfect and “oh isn’t she lovely”. A family favourite.
She lacks substance, a rather stupid woman I think. The only thing she understands is manipulating people, getting people to fall with her false charm. She’s been doing it all her life. I’m pleased she read my message. I’ve been dm’ing her since day 1. She has only ever gotten positive messages from me, ones of admiration and support. She never responded, not once, until now. The only negative message I sent and she blocked me. The princess rattles easy. Her platform has a sell by date and she’s already starting to curdle.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I really liked Rachel to begin with and I’ve tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but she’s really wearing thin now and seems to be grating on a lot of people. I just find her “chats” repetitive and boring now to the point where I just flick through! She’s really scraping the barrel for content these days and the use of her daughters is very unsettling and not something I’m interested in watching. Time to unfollow for me.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.