Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[
Tracey explains it all on her page. If u wanted to pop back on for a read or send her a msg she responds to all her msgs. A child doesn’t have to be biologically yours for you to love & care them as your own!!
has she ever said where her sister is or why she isn’t raising her kids? Totally none of my business obviously, just being nosy

Reactions: 2
[

has she ever said where her sister is or why she isn’t raising her kids? Totally none of my business obviously, just being nosy
I’m not following her very long so I’m not sure on that but she’s said about her dads alcohol abuse and how their childhood wasn’t great.

I know a girl who has a mental disability and her sister has custody of her two children, she sees them all the time but the sister who has custody of them thinks of them as her own. She’s had them since they were only a couple of weeks old.

Reactions: 2
Be careful with Lisa from Verso. She's buying in from China on a large scale, it would be as good to order from Shein for what she brings in.
She would sell her soul to the devil to get sales.
The girls over on the Superstyle Abbey can advise!

Didn't we know all along that mam was in for the insta fame as well as her daughter.
If she was any good and gave a crap about her daughter, she would have advised her to keep off instagram for a while.
Instead, it was her that minded the kids while Rachel was having de chats before Daniel had even died.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Be careful with Lisa from Verso. She's buying in from China on a large scale, it would be as good to order from Shein for what she brings in.
She would sell her soul to the devil to get sales.
The girls over on the Superstyle Abbey can advise!

Didn't we know all along that mam was in for the insta fame as well as her daughter.
If she was any good and gave a crap about her daughter, she would have advised her to keep off instagram for a while.
Instead, it was her that minded the kids while Rachel was having de chats before Daniel had even died.
Totally agree . The mother is in it for the insta fame , freebies and whatever else they can grab. She seemed to be loving life in that verso leggings video , looks she thinks she’s the business already ! 🤨 Did they have to include her children in the video? Really I didn’t think there was any need to add her children in . It’s paid work, yes, but we are all in paid work and we don’t bring our kids to work and if we had to ... for example working from home
now... we don’t expect our children to actually ... work ! She should keep her children off social media in my opinion .

Reactions: 8
Totally agree . The mother is in it for the insta fame , freebies and whatever else they can grab. She seemed to be loving life in that verso leggings video , looks she thinks she’s the business already ! 🤨 Did they have to include her children in the video? Really I didn’t think there was any need to add her children in . It’s paid work, yes, but we are all in paid work and we don’t bring our kids to work and if we had to ... for example working from home
now... we don’t expect our children to actually ... work ! She should keep her children off social media in my opinion .
I’d say aimees only sick she can’t feature in the videos with the level 5 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d say aimees only sick she can’t feature in the videos with the level 5 😂😂
I wonder who was behind the camera for the verso leggings though ? Maybe the mothers partner or Aimee, I’d say she’s there ,and yeah , raging she can’t feature in the videos

Reactions: 4
Children looked miserable in that video, and all of them well tutored and what they had to say. They should be left well off social media they are grieving their dad. Absolutely sickening

Reactions: 13
All part of the begging, Xmas on the way she'll be dying to get the freebies for the girls🙄

I wonder who was behind the camera for the verso leggings though ? Maybe the mothers partner or Aimee, I’d say she’s there ,and yeah , raging she can’t feature in the videos
Yea she’s definitely there, no chance of them sticking to the guidelines at all that’s why Rachel had nothing up yesterday. She’ll be on tomorrow for de chats about her hard the weekend was 🙄

Reactions: 3
The worst for me was the kids plonked in front of the catalogs picking out toys with her smyths voucher . She should of done a charity give away . She is far from stuck for cash. Greedy

Reactions: 8
I had a feeling she did but everything is gone now since her page is hacked and I can’t find any info, tonight is the first I heard her mention anything about it
I’d say she’ll put up another highlight soon for all her new followers. Watching her tonight it’s still extremely raw for her.

Reactions: 1
Yea she’s definitely there, no chance of them sticking to the guidelines at all that’s why Rachel had nothing up yesterday. She’ll be on tomorrow for de chats about her hard the weekend was 🙄
Yeah, shur she was in with a video of her walking to“clear de head” to build up to it “Sorry I haven’t been on for de chats .... I’d a hard couple of days ... yiz were sendin me messages askin if I waz ok... I wasn’t sleepin . I just said I’d pop on now to let yiz know...’tanx for all yere messages” “I got a loada messages from ye askin where me jumper was from , so I’ll leave the swipe up here” 🙄

And also what a sad weird life , training your children what to say for the phone camera ! Bizarre and horrible

Reactions: 6
The worst for me was the kids plonked in front of the catalogs picking out toys with her smyths voucher . She should of done a charity give away . She is far from stuck for cash. Greedy
Yeah all lined up like little ducks, all staged and miserable looking

Reactions: 6
“Dohent we?” Christ. Poor kids, camera shoved in their faces while eating their breakfast before school. For what like? Leave them be ffs

Finally unfollowed yesterday. The sight of them all on the bed with her Mam too was enough. It's all just one big ad and one more haul. I don't need to see what you bought, what you're cooking, what your pristine playroom looks like.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.