Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are all at it, instagram really need to look at all these accounts and delete them, be very interesting to see how many real followers they have

Reactions: 18
Just reported her there I think if more people done it would be good how dare she publish carols name mrs victim
Yes i just did too. GDRP is huge and sharing carols information us wrong and she rachel is infact the bully. Everyone needs to report her page

Reactions: 17
She's very quiet the last few days! Is she going to return claiming more abuse!!

Reactions: 10
She's very quiet the last few days! Is she going to return claiming more abuse!!
It's be, (while holding necklace, filter to show pale dreary face...)

'I'm strugglin' de last few days, sleep isn't great. The girls are really missin' der daddy aswell, being Halloween n' all. I'm gettin' loads of messages of suppor' and askin' me to come on for de chats, I promise I'll do it laher.'

Then it'll possibly be a walk to the grave with really sad music, and then #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Like who the duck is messaging a grieving widow to come in Instagram for the chats
No one I would imagine unless there as crazy and she is

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's be, (while holding necklace, filter to show pale dreary face...)

'I'm strugglin' de last few days, sleep isn't great. The girls are really missin' der daddy aswell, being Halloween n' all. I'm gettin' loads of messages of suppor' and askin' me to come on for de chats, I promise I'll do it laher.'

Then it'll possibly be a walk to the grave with really sad music, and then #ad
Don't forget " I didnt think anyone would miss me for the chats but yiz said ye missed me so ill be back on tonight "

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who goes and takes a photo of you in the bath? Like who does that??
That bed looks so cold. ❄

I still only found out lately the whole upstairs is for herself and the downstairs for the kids . Thats mental. Her room looks so bare and cold . People are going for this hotel vibe in their house and each to their own , but I've stayed in hotels cosier looking that that . Very clinical imo.

Reactions: 15
I still only found out lately the whole upstairs is for herself and the downstairs for the kids . Thats mental. Her room looks so bare and cold . People are going for this hotel vibe in their house and each to their own , but I've stayed in hotels cosier looking that that . Very clinical imo.
Just watched the Big build with the lovely Baz and that lovely lady Sinéad Barry wow what a lovely family so glad she got the beautiful home her and her kids got, no go fund me for this lady from what I saw.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What’s with the tray on the bed? She always has it there but I just don’t get it. Or the karate chopped cushions...but the tray puzzles me!

• Haha
What’s with the tray on the bed? She always has it there but I just don’t get it. Or the karate chopped cushions...but the tray puzzles me!
Me too - such a bizarre place for it! Does it live on the floor then will she is in bed!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Like who the duck is messaging a grieving widow to come in Instagram for the chats
No one I would imagine unless there as crazy and she is
As if, she's boring to duck. Delusions of grandeur more like

A whole new level of control, ive never met anyone thats done this, I mean it's a joke alright but my nerves be gone knowing my kids were on another level to us

Reactions: 7
Why would you post personal stuff like this , this should be private not shared on Social Media . is someone advising her to post stuff like this? Looks ridiculous in that bath , I just can’t get my head around as to why she would think is actually interesting 🤔 Everyone must be looking and sniggering when she they see he out and about especially at the school gates after sharing all hers and the children’s private life on IG

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The karate chop cushions are mrs Hinch. Every day she does them . But sure they're probably rachels original innovative idea 💡 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched the Big build with the lovely Baz and that lovely lady Sinéad Barry wow what a lovely family so glad she got the beautiful home her and her kids got, no go fund me for this lady from what I saw.
Very well said. That lady on the Big Build was so dignified and Genuinely heartbroken , i was delighted with the turn out. Bet some others though were seething with jealousy though 🧐🧐😝😝

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Only started hearing about Rachel Gorry, omg, is she grieving and her behaviour is part of it or what? A couple of weeks after her husband dies she's all about her new bedroom etc, not normal. Very odd behaviour. I think most people have lost someone close to them in their lives and two weeks you're still trying to process the loss and are most likely numb. 6 months on and not a bother on Rachel. Poor kids.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.