Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories with the kids are so inappropriate 😳😳 wtf do her family think is normal🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
If there was ever a bit of decency left for that one its gone down the road and taken a left . She is dirty out . Doing a Hinch on it and letting her insta crew take care of it
You know its killing her there is 4 threads on her now . She was untouchable weeks ago . Tides turn hunny
Have you any idea why this thread isn't showing on the main page? All the other 3 did🤔

Reactions: 3
Her stories with the kids are so inappropriate 😳😳 wtf do her family think is normal🙄🙄
Under the little girls jammies lifted up on her back for the whole world to see .
Have you any idea why this thread isn't showing on the main page? All the other 3 did🤔
I've no clue? Does the person who set up the thread know why ? Don't know how to set them up at all !

seriously can't watch anymore of her kids getting tickled, why in the name of God does she think ppl want to see it!

Reactions: 9
seriously can't watch anymore of her kids getting tickled, why in the name of God does she think ppl want to see it!
I seen it and clicked straight back out. 190,000 strangers watching that 🙄🙄 how desperate is she

Reactions: 9
Under the little girls jammies lifted up on her back for the whole world to see .
I've no clue? Does the person who set up the thread know why ? Don't know how to set them up at all !
I've no idea, all I know is I can't see it unless I search for it or scroll through notifications for where someone likes a comment I made😂😂😂

• Haha
She put it up with her carols insta handle , people went onto carols page ripping into her about a post about baby loss and tore her apart. Then good ole rach said leave it and put that up
What a c you next Tuesday
Rachael you are a bully and you are a pathetic excuse for a grown woman
You are using your husbands memory to make money and you took the piss going to Belfast
You are disgusting

Reactions: 22
Yeah it was deleted almost instantly. I actually thought did I imagine it only for ye said ye saw it too! 😂😂
someone told her duck off she’s a disgrace .How’s that bullying . She is an absolute thug. And her family are worse for not telling her to cop on and take her vulnerable children off Instagram . She really isn’t responsible enough to be a parent .

Reactions: 12
Going in early
Thread suggestion:

Cash signs , troll whines , when will the children have private lives

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I've no idea, all I know is I can't see it unless I search for it or scroll through notifications for where someone likes a comment I made😂😂😂
Just click ‘watch’ at the top of the page and you’ll get a notification when there’s activity on the thread 👍🏼

Reactions: 4
Totally inappropriate stories tonight on her insta . The children , the naming that woman . None of that is ok , it’s downright wrong . Nobody wants to see that !

Reactions: 13
Totally inappropriate stories tonight on her insta . The children , the naming that woman . None of that is ok , it’s downright wrong . Nobody wants to see that !
She is grasping for content. Thats why . Im sure some crying down the phone is due now after this

Reactions: 11
She’s vicious , you can tell that naming that woman is her true nature . She’s a mean girl trying to disguise herself as a lady . Try harder Rachel

Reactions: 14
She’s vicious , you can tell that naming that woman is her true nature . She’s a mean girl trying to disguise herself as a lady . Try harder Rachel
I’m sorry but sending her followers after that woman is down right nasty
How dare anyone send a negative comment
She is just horrible

Reactions: 12
She is grasping for content. Thats why . Im sure some crying down the phone is due now after this
Oh definitely!
Example -
“Am.... I’m jus havin a bad couple of days ..... I’m not sleepin..... I’m strugglin...... I tried to stay quieh abouh d trolls... buh it’s gehhin ouhha hand ... and I’m only human .... do you think it’s ok to treat another human like tha..... I’m sorry , I didn’t want ta leh these people geh ta me , buh I’m really strugglin, me hearh is breakin.... it’s wrong to treah me or anyone like tha...” Etc etc etc , add the chain in for extra sympathy and a few pictures , oh and don’t forgeh......some sad songs now 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah I'm watching it already 😊

That's a brilliant one😂
Some of my best work 😄😂
Oh definitely!
Example -
“Am.... I’m jus havin a bad couple of days ..... I’m not sleepin..... I’m strugglin...... I tried to stay quieh abouh d trolls... buh it’s gehhin ouhha hand ... and I’m only human .... do you think it’s ok to treat another human like tha..... I’m sorry , I didn’t want ta leh these people geh ta me , buh I’m really strugglin, me hearh is breakin.... it’s wrong to treah me or anyone like tha...” Etc etc etc , add the chain in for extra sympathy and a few pictures , oh and don’t some sad songs now 🙄
100% This ! Now she didn't mean for carol to get a roasting, she just wanted people to know 😏

Reactions: 8
Baffled that she can see those messages but cant see or reply to messages of support and people sharing their own personal stories shes all about herself and all that over sharing of the kids needs to stop

Reactions: 25
Some of my best work 😄😂
100% This ! Now she didn't mean for carol to get a roasting, she just wanted people to know 😏
Jeez Daniel must be looking down at her shaking his head with embarrassment. She is an absolute disgrace for what she did to that poor woman carol. She told her to duck off she’s a disgrace she was only speaking the truth. She really should have elaborated and Rachel you absolute dope that is not bullying that is an opinion had she not used the f word it may have been better but listen your from Clondalkin I’m sure you have heard alot worse and by the looks of your family you were dragged up. Your poor children you should be reported

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.