Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tellmethis

Everything (Eileen very sad story) but cashing in big time look her up on Instagram
I only heard of Eileen recently and oh my god my heart breaks for her every time I see a post about her precious little girl. It’s so sad, I know the little one died in some sort of accident but does anyone know the full story? Soz for the derailment just had to ask.

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
Is she devious enough to do these pathetic ads on nights when people are online a lot for example when last lockdown measures were going to be announced she was on and last night with American election ? Or am
I giving her way too much credit .

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
Many men wouldn’t put up with that level
Of online engagement . Her head must be constantly in the phone . So perhaps it would be the best thing for her in the future if she meets someone

Correct me if I’m wrong but would there mortgage not have been paid off when Daniel died?
I never heard her mentioning mortage which she could of.. But I do remember her saying they were able to self build the new house with the profit they made from their previous home.

Here for news

Chatty Member
Possibly . I don’t watch everyday , so maybe missed that . However , I’m struggling to see the reason behind that video this morning , recording her children eating their breakfast. My children eat their breakfast every morning, I don’t record them and post it for over 100K people to watch . There seems to be always a reason why this lady does things . The Kellogg’s bowls , the children eating their breakfast... just screams “Pick me for a collab”
I don't follow her so didn't actually see the bowls, i just have a look if I read something here sometimes