Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
It's probably been mentioned before but why does she insist on filming and photographing herself in one of the girl's bedrooms?
She's got a whole fucking floor to herself and showing her hauls in the wee one's bedroom just makes me feel uncomfortable. Such an invasion of privacy like, your ma plastering your room and bed all over the internet.
THIS!!!!!👏👏👏
I don't follow Rachel, I first heard of her when Daniel was very ill as other influencers mentioned her. I read here because I find everything about her Insta profile nothing short of bizarre. But the fact that so so many strangers know so much about her 3 little girls, they know what their bedrooms look like and what they have for breakfast, lunch, dinner, when their birthdays are, the fact they are in therapy and what days they go its such a disgusting invasion of privacy by their own mother. It is just beyond my comprehension. If my kids went through what those little girls went through I'd be like a lioness. I would do everything in my power to shield and protect them, I definetly wouldn't expose them on social media.
If she wants to try sell any old tat on her page, off she goes. If she wants to go on and on about cleaning products let her off, do I think it's weird she shows herself at her husband's grave, yes I do or that she switches between sobbing and shilling out swipe ups left right and centre, yep, but none of that is as bad as stripping her kids of their privacy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Wazzledazzle

Can't believe she turned her 30th birthday into a sponsored post! After all the talk of dreading this day because its the first of her birthdays without her husband. It just doesn't sit right at all. She could've easily posted that on a different day this week and just put up a nice normal post as people tend to do on their birthdays especially "milestone" ones. My heart used to literally hurt for her and their children seeing her stories in the run up to Daniels death but ever since there just seems to be such fakeness behind everything. I was immediately turned off her the second she put a picture on her stories of her bawling crying at his grave. I'm sorry but who the fuck visits a loved ones grave that's just passed, cries and thinks "oh I know, I'll just get a quick photo of my crying into his headstone for Insta"......... Cmon like!!!!! that is not normal!!!!!

• Heart

Anynews.

VIP Member
I still only found out lately the whole upstairs is for herself and the downstairs for the kids . Thats mental. Her room looks so bare and cold . People are going for this hotel vibe in their house and each to their own , but I've stayed in hotels cosier looking that that . Very clinical imo.
Just watched the Big build with the lovely Baz and that lovely lady Sinéad Barry wow what a lovely family so glad she got the beautiful home her and her kids got, no go fund me for this lady from what I saw.

• Heart
I did a big insta clear out ... faces by grace, terri, lisa jordan, rachel, joanne larby etc feels good................then nosey here :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha

Mishella

Chatty Member
Baffled that she can see those messages but cant see or reply to messages of support and people sharing their own personal stories shes all about herself and all that over sharing of the kids needs to stop

Reactions: 25
The smeĺl of jealousy on this page is disgusting! So what if she's slim that shouldnt be even discussed, and everyone grieves differently. Why would you want to see where her mum and bf sleep either? Weird. Dont follow someone if they give you rage! And no im not rachel nor do i know her, ive followed her since before daniel passed and i like her. She's going through an awful time show some compassion ffs
Unfollow or get off this thread if it disgusts you then.. bye bye 👋

Rave thread that way 👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👉👉👉👉

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Misstree

Had to drop her upcoming birthday in there 🎁🎁🎁 If she was genuine she’d be mortified to mention it incase anyone thought she was hinting at gifted freebies.
She has zero shame!! The first of the month is always very hard because Daniel died on the 1st .. but it wasn’t hard on the first of last month when she was swigging out of a tin on top of a bus in Belfast 😤

Reactions: 24

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
Why would it matter if children at school knew they were going to play therapy? What a way to try and stigmatise grief? I think its good shes talking about it as a lot of people don't realise the various help that is out there
Don't get the big deal about her mammy living with her? One of my friends had a cousin live with her for a year after her husband died because she wasn't able to function by herself and had really bad memory for the 1st year which I believe is common. It used to be really common for when a parent died the other parent would move in with one of their children so what's the difference the other way around
Actually it does matter a child should have the right to decide who knows about their attendance at therapy it's not up to a Parent to broadcast it to thousands of people.

Children in trauma should have privacy

TinaGP

VIP Member
“Yiz were sending me messages saying ohh laawdy daw a laundry chute” “buh it’s no big deal” Yeah sure it’s no big deal to her , or the “I got me rad covers on amazon... I think they were only €30 or 35 euro” Yeah , 30-35 each I presume ? And how many to cover ? The fireplace thing ... ah a couple of grand ! No bother at all !

And Rachel, I hate to bring you into the real world, but there is a pandemic and people are losing their jobs ,but you’re there faffing around and getting yourself in a heap about a stupid plant beside your bath ?! Are you for real? Like what planet are you on at all?!

Actually,my chest of drawers collapsed recently and my wardrobe! Because they weren’t good quality because when we moved into our new property after scrimping for a mortgage, we didn’t have much money for good quality things and hence now they’re broken ! But I can’t afford to replace them with 2 children and another one on the way now . But that’s small compared to people losing their jobs and can’t afford food !
So her , worried about a fucking plant, probably sitting there in a right state with her milky coffee with her mother .. not with the real world at all ! Another one that makes me sick

Heidi77

VIP Member
Looking at those pics she had some wonderful teenage years with Daniel. My teenage years were a nightmare. I was bullied at school, I hated how I looked and fell into a very bad depression that I was heavily medicated for. I remember the loneliness and longing to have a boyfriend, someone to give me a cuddle, cheer me up. But I never had that and in the middle of all this my mother died. None of us have perfect happy lives all the time. Life is full of peaks and troughs.

• Heart
  • Sad

Heidi77

VIP Member
We need to be told what to buy like we need to be told how to use Shake n Vac, clean our bathrooms and put a garlic bread in the oven. Rachel you are 29, you don't know everything. But if you do want to offer a "how to" kind of Instagram page, maybe hone in on something novel. Lots of us were running households while you were still at school. So stop patronising your viewers and maybe look into another line of work.

• Heart

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
Nobody has said her grief isn't genuine.
But she manipulates her loss.
She has a bad day, don't we all, she tells everyone while rubbing her chain with his picture. Probably a walk to the grave. The cushion with his picture on it strategically placed for viewing.
Next story, it's #ad.
She has form for it.
There's a pattern for it.
And I personally don't think there's any play therapy going on.
She seems to have appointment after appointment, in close succession. Covid has payed havoc with these kind of services, private and public.
She only mentioned play therapy after Belfast when tattlers said she should bring the kids there instead of having a ball in Belfast.
She's sneaky.

• Heart

Teenytot

VIP Member
How cowardly of Rachel. Carol sent a msg from her own account, she’s not hiding behind a fake profile, she could have blocked or maybe asked carol why she had that opinion of her? But no she sends her minions to do her dirty work & deletes all traces of it on her own stories.

Carol sends one msg and she’s a vile bully but Rachel’s clowns are all messaging carol abuse and that’s ok🤷‍♀️

Rachel must be gearing up for a full week of ads with all her recent feel sorry for me stories🙄🙄

Reactions: 23

Transparency

Chatty Member
She put it up with her carols insta handle , people went onto carols page ripping into her about a post about baby loss and tore her apart. Then good ole rach said leave it and put that up
What a c you next Tuesday
Rachael you are a bully and you are a pathetic excuse for a grown woman
You are using your husbands memory to make money and you took the piss going to Belfast
You are disgusting

Reactions: 22