Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes morphed into a full on blagger... morphing into rosie

'Ubsessed' with this.. ubsessed with that. They are all the same

Reactions: 8
Lads I know we’re all supposed to be in lockdown but do we need to look like we have ankle monitors on our boots🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sitting at my phone is such disbelief, I lost my husband 5 months ago and I'm sitting on my sofa with my pj's and crying my eyes out. This woman is a disgrace. Dancing and twirling selling cheap tat clothes while pretending to mourn her late husband. I think she has actually lost the plot. The poor kids being exploited for whatever means necessary just to make some money.. I do not get this woman. She is callous and ruthless and will exploit anyone to become the nect "insta hun". Everyone grieves in different ways but jesus christ I think it's disgusting the way she is carrying on what must Daniels family think looking at this.... Sick. Also in her bedroom I have noticed there is no pic of Daniel near her bed like nothing... She is a cold cold woman

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
She does seem to be naturally slim I've been following her since she set up the account but I notice lately she seems to of gotten even skinner??? 😐😐
Does anyone else agree?
Definitely gotten skinnier.
Who in their right mind is buying tit loads of clothes atm? She does know the country’s in level 5 and the same girl who wears tacky matching tracksuits most days🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is that get up with the shirt and thigh high boots ?! I’m her size , no matter how much crap I eat I can’t put weight on ( not now though , I’m the size of a house because I’m nearly due our baby) that’s beside the point, the thing is , I wouldn’t be seen in that outfit with those boots, and I’m no prude 🤣🤣 but jaysus , I’d be mortified . And this “And I’ll leave the swipe up here”I don’t know who she thinks she is , but she reminds me of a child , copying another child in the classroom , trying to be “cool” with the outfits and hopping up and down . No originality at all , yawn 🥱 Will she ever go away with the swipe ups🤮 and the shopping haul she did earlier , you got flash spray and a few bits, I was on the edge of my seat with excitement 🤨😂 Like another person said here earlier and I agree , if I put up a video of what I got in Aldi or wherever “Hello everyone... I just picked up a few bits ... here I got wash up liquid , some cleaning spray , another plant for me floor, marigold gloves “ etc etc , they’d think I was after losing the plot altogether 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What is that get up with the shirt and thigh high boots ?! I’m her size , no matter how much crap I eat I can’t put weight on ( not now though , I’m the size of a house because I’m nearly due our baby) that’s beside the point, the thing is , I wouldn’t be seen in that outfit with those boots, and I’m no prude 🤣🤣 but jaysus , I’d be mortified . And this “And I’ll leave the swipe up here”I don’t know who she thinks she is , but she reminds me of a child , copying another child in the classroom , trying to be “cool” with the outfits and hopping up and down . No originality at all , yawn 🥱 Will she ever go away with the swipe ups🤮 and the shopping haul she did earlier , you got flash spray and a few bits, I was on the edge of my seat with excitement 🤨😂 Like another person said here earlier and I agree , if I put up a video of what I got in Aldi or wherever “Hello everyone... I just picked up a few bits ... here I got wash up liquid , some cleaning spray , another plant for me floor, marigold gloves “ etc etc , they’d think I was after losing the plot altogether 😂
If 2020 was summed up in a shopping haul it be that load of crap she posted today😂😂 like seriously who wants to see a bottle of bloody flash and a mop😒

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If 2020 was summed up in a shopping haul it be that load of crap she posted today😂😂 like seriously who wants to see a bottle of bloody flash and a mop😒
well now ,how on the world would we know where to get the flash and the mop without her telling us ?! We’d be lost shur, we wouldn’t know what to do ! 🙄🤪😂😂😂

Oh the black hat has made an appearance again ! She must be having a laugh with that hat 😂 It is beyond ridiculous. Maybe she can feck off with FBG with the hat and a broomstick and do us all a favour 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus the FMB’s is right ! I’m scarlet for her with her 3 little kids downstairs and she tarting herself up upstairs .

Reactions: 3
The smeĺl of jealousy on this page is disgusting! So what if she's slim that shouldnt be even discussed, and everyone grieves differently. Why would you want to see where her mum and bf sleep either? Weird. Dont follow someone if they give you rage! And no im not rachel nor do i know her, ive followed her since before daniel passed and i like her. She's going through an awful time show some compassion ffs

• Haha
The smeĺl of jealousy on this page is disgusting! So what if she's slim that shouldnt be even discussed, and everyone grieves differently. Why would you want to see where her mum and bf sleep either? Weird. Dont follow someone if they give you rage! And no im not rachel nor do i know her, ive followed her since before daniel passed and i like her. She's going through an awful time show some compassion ffs
Unfollow or get off this thread if it disgusts you then.. bye bye 👋

Rave thread that way 👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👉👉👉👉

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm sitting at my phone is such disbelief, I lost my husband 5 months ago and I'm sitting on my sofa with my pj's and crying my eyes out. This woman is a disgrace. Dancing and twirling selling cheap tat clothes while pretending to mourn her late husband. I think she has actually lost the plot. The poor kids being exploited for whatever means necessary just to make some money.. I do not get this woman. She is callous and ruthless and will exploit anyone to become the nect "insta hun". Everyone grieves in different ways but jesus christ I think it's disgusting the way she is carrying on what must Daniels family think looking at this.... Sick. Also in her bedroom I have noticed there is no pic of Daniel near her bed like nothing... She is a cold cold woman
So very sorry for your loss💔. Btw they are all at using there grief for the €€€€S. It’s actually shocking if it’s the a child, husband or cancer they are all a disgrace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.