Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TinaGP

VIP Member
”Hello Everyone, I just said I’d pop on ,well... to let yiz all know that it’s that time again... time to brush ye’r teeth”

Now, aren’t yiz all lucky now I came on to tell yiz tha

• Haha
Reactions: 22

TinaGP

VIP Member
Will she ever stop posting every single time her children go to play therapy , which daughter it is and the time . There is no need and no genuine reason to do that . I wish she’d stop using her children for more sympathy. “Hello everyone , I just said I’d pop on” Why don’t you pop off and sit in your car or go for a walk like anyone else while you wait for the hour instead of “popping on” to tell over 100k followers details about your children that they shouldn’t know anyway !

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Who are these people wanting to know the weight of her children when they were born? Absolute freaks of people

• Haha

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
Obviously she's fairly thick.
That's not bullying Rachel.
That's someone telling you to fuck off.
Similar to what you did in Belfast to all the frontline workers, except you rose your middle finger to them while saying fuck off.
She's some twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Like who the fuck is messaging a grieving widow to come in Instagram for the chats
No one I would imagine unless there as crazy and she is

• Haha

SofaSam

How would you report her? I’m absolutely disgusted she shared that persons handle, she knew the abuse that person would get...... and someone really ought to explain to her what bullying is , our family’s had a year of torture with the bullying of our 11year old daughter, so it makes my blood boil when this lady & the like scream bullying after one not so pleasant comment .

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
Clear her head after all the drink her Aimee and me ma drank , girls off to bed at 6, get the cans out .

Me first time dressing up wih ou Daniel

no wait didn’t she dress up in an inappropriately short bin bag a few weeks after he died just for the craic

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I found it a little cringeworthy yesterday when she was like “I’m getting a lot of messages saying what an inspiration I am. Those messages really help me”..
Why? Why do messages from absolute strangers licking your hole help you? They aren’t going to bring Daniel back. These people don’t know you. I thought she came across quite fond of herself saying that. She is a victim of tragedy and misfortune. It’s not inspiring what happened to Daniel, it’s awful. Rachel is left to pick up the pieces yes but she also has a lot of support, financial and physical. I don’t really find anything inspiring about watching a woman document her children’s private grief for thousands to see and comment on. I’m inspired by people who are going through worse and don’t seek attention or think they’re anything special. She really thinks she’s something.

• Heart
Genuinely how does she see all these questions about a rad cover or grass or a swipe up code or this and that.... but doesnt see the genuine messages from countless amounts of people that have reached out to her over the last year .. another claire balding ...

Transparency

Chatty Member
When I first saw Rachel’s story I thought how will she ever recover from such loss, how will her children recover but from almost immediately after her husbands passing she went on a Instahun ad campaign. I know she says his family are proud of her but I get the feeling they must be sick watching her and her family dancing around the home her husband and father in law broke their backs building. She is not at all genuine, she’s using her husbands death to cash in and she is using her children. They are children they don’t have a choice, if Rachel wants 1000’s of people seeing her every move then fine but leave your children out of it. I really don’t like her, she’s grabby, she is greedy and she is not struggling one bit from the loss of her husband.

• Heart

Quackers

VIP Member
Just booking my spot on the couch with ye all!!

Gosh that makeup is a bit grownup even for Halloween for an 11 year old.

• Haha

Xlilmissx

My partner made a great point there a few weeks ago listening to me talk about this , he said the tattlers are the real influencers , anything I saw discussed here that she could change she start doing ,

Comments about never sharing pages ... now she does on Fridays .

Comments about the grave been too much .. they stopped

The kids were unhappy ... they are on show full of smiles

She didn’t interact with them ... baking /cooking Halloween

There’s probably so much more I just can’t remember off hand but as I watched the stories I knew they reflected on comments here .

Still don’t know how they do it daily , Can I ask see the recent clothes thing and I had to get this I’m obsessed with this ,think it was a jumper or something , do they pay for them clothes ?

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Wheres reality

VIP Member
Every time she has a shower she has to wipe down the screen with something , that window cleaner yolk . Cant she just have a shower and scrub your bits and get out like everyone else 🙈😂

• Haha

creeper101_93

My theory was settled traveller but after seeing all those throw back pictures I think they confirmed it😟
Nah I don't think so.
In my experience, travellers would have more respect for the dead.
And more respect for themselves.

Like someone said above, a skanger sums her up pretty well 🙄

BusyLizzie

So it’s ok for Rachel to troll Carol & leave her open to abuse? But she’s not allowed receive any herself ? I’m sure Carol doesn’t have 180k followers.... she’s unbelievable... & so immature!

sugs10

My god she’s really trying to drum up the sympathy today with all these pictures isn’t she. I was watching everything eileens stories yesterday and her little girls two year anniversary is coming up but she’s not playing the sympathy card at all and never has in my opinion

Lucydowl

VIP Member
What in the name of jaysis are her Q&As in aid of?? What birth weight were your kids? What kind of freaks are asking these questions? Someone asked her yesterday what was the height difference was between her and daniel? Someone asked her what weight she was before? Imagine that actually crossing your mind never mind going to the bother of typing it. And worse again she answers!!!!!! Are there really people sitting on Instagram wondering what weight a complete strangers kids were born? Thats not just being too invested, its bizarre.
I’ve never commented previously but how much more can anyone exploit a poor mans death. His poor parents must be heartbr grieving with such dignity but seriously putting wings on their dead son and sad music for social media purposes is too unbelievable to comprehend. Any right thinking person would be keeping his memory and private moments so sacred for his children and family not splashed over the internet. 😢

• Heart

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Why would it matter if children at school knew they were going to play therapy? What a way to try and stigmatise grief? I think its good shes talking about it as a lot of people don't realise the various help that is out there
Don't get the big deal about her mammy living with her? One of my friends had a cousin live with her for a year after her husband died because she wasn't able to function by herself and had really bad memory for the 1st year which I believe is common. It used to be really common for when a parent died the other parent would move in with one of their children so what's the difference the other way around
I don’t think anyone is trying to stigmatise grief, there’s no harm mentioning once or twice “the girls started play therapy and I’m finding it’s really helping them” that’s enough... but we know what child, what time and what day these little girls are going to therapy and it’s not right! I’m thinking if that was me as a child, I am and always have been a very private person, not by choice it’s just the way I am and sometimes id like to be more extroverted but I’m not, looking back now if that was me in their position and I grew up and realised my therapy sessions were splashed all across the internet for hundreds of thousands to see I think it would have a huge negative impact on me and make me feel like my privacy was snatched away through no fault of my own, we’re not talking about going to therapy for the loss of a pet these poor little girls lost their daddy, their lives have been shaped by that already which no one could prevent but to add this on to their issues in years to come that’s where I feel there’ll be a problem!

• Heart