Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rachel Gorry back for the lols after Belfastgate, crying imaginary trolls for the sympathy vote and thinks her followers are as thick as herself to fall for it.

Reactions: 16
Just booking my spot on the couch with ye all!!

Gosh that makeup is a bit grownup even for Halloween for an 11 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You know I love me a good aul thread 🤣🤣

If she ordered her Christmas presents from small business's she no more paid full price for them ...

I see she is after a tagging a local business i use monthly and know very well . I get they feel they might need the exposure but hoping they didn't have to send her a load of free stuff , its kinda turned me off using that business again( every month without fail and I know the person behind it) so don't know what to think now ....

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
You know I love me a good aul thread 🤣🤣

If she ordered her Christmas presents from small business's she no more paid full price for them ...

I see she is after a tagging a local business i use monthly and know very well . I get they feel they might need the exposure but hoping they didn't have to send her a load of free stuff , its kinda turned me off using that business again( every month without fail and I know the person behind it) so don't know what to think now ....
I d let them know of the swell against businesses that are giving freebies to these yokes. Honestly.

Reactions: 9
I d let them know of the swell against businesses that are giving freebies to these yokes. Honestly.
I think ill have to say something. I am so deflated they had to do it cause it is truly a local little business but its grating on me cause I doubt Rachel would of shared it if they didn't send her free stuff .

Reactions: 7
“You have your iiiiiiol” isn’t it “oil” ? Oh yes, the necklace comes out when there’s an #sp or #ad on the way , usually makes an appearance for a few days beforehand

Hasn’t she posted about using environ skincare? They’d sell their grannies this lot to make a few euros 🙄 Wouldn’t mind so much if they needed the money but we’ve clearly established these people pay for nothing

Reactions: 6
Hasn’t she posted about using environ skincare? They’d sell their grannies this lot to make a few euros 🙄 Wouldn’t mind so much if they needed the money but we’ve clearly established these people pay for nothing
Or when the spotlight teeth whitening comes out , I just couldn’t bring myself to buy it . When they all flogging it it’s a turn off .

Reactions: 12
Just here for the updates ladies, how much of a bottom feeder can she become

Reactions: 1
I will never order of Millies again!!

I will never order of Millies again..so pissed she is advertising them.
Same here , bought my shampoo all the time . Going to shop around now again . I also wrote to the small business I mentioned earlier in this thread as I know the person well. I just got a sharp reply that it wasn't my business and if I wasn't happy I can go elsewhere. Which I will be doing, disgusted at the treatment, years using this business every month. Im not going to name which one as its close to home . One mention from Gorry and they think regulars are nothing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Just here for the updates ladies, how much of a bottom feeder can she become
I had to laugh she said isn’t it great no alarm on tomorrow morning!! Sure she is at home all bloody day cleaning! It’s not like she has a full time job.. painful isn’t she!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Same here , bought my shampoo all the time . Going to shop around now again . I also wrote to the small business I mentioned earlier in this thread as I know the person well. I just got a sharp reply that it wasn't my business and if I wasn't happy I can go elsewhere. Which I will be doing, disgusted at the treatment, years using this business every month. Im not going to name which one as its close to home . One mention from Gorry and they think regulars are nothing.
In my opinion herself and the other grabbers only give shout outs for potential freebies, they couldn't give a rats arse about them

Reactions: 10
In my opinion herself and the other grabbers only give shout outs for potential freebies, they couldn't give a rats arse about them
Oh this business defo gave her a load of freebies. Not cheap either. Someone mentioned on the last thread that Rachel only shouted a business out when they offered freebies .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.