Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she have been paid handsomely for appearing on House of the Year?
Don't get me wrong I like her too. Guess a bit of greeneye on my part as I look around my house :-(
O I don't know? ....
Yes I really like her too!

Yes I have noticed that about her lately and she is busy with all the children and the twins (who are adorable)!
I really do like her but lately its all the ads etc I think she is doing the revamp for Instagram and engagement.
Her house is beautiful as it is.
She has taught Home Economics for secondary school.
Once they start the ads and the I’m obsessed that puts me right off. Noticed Trisha starting the I’m obsessed. Can they not just be genuine and cut out the lingo crap

Reactions: 2
Once they start the ads and the I’m obsessed that puts me right off. Noticed Trisha starting the I’m obsessed. Can they not just be genuine and cut out the lingo crap
Never followed Trisha. I have unfollowed so many since I discovered Tattle!
Mosty now you are watching a TV selling channel or their kids!

Reactions: 7
I hope she starts doing a proper Follow Friday for irish businesses. The way she has been doing them is a joke and really no help, just putting loaaaaads of usernames and no description. It doesn’t entice anyone to check out the page. The way Roz does it is so much better, eg if you want an Irish beauty present go here etc

Reactions: 4
I hope she starts doing a proper Follow Friday for irish businesses. The way she has been doing them is a joke and really no help, just putting loaaaaads of usernames and no description. It doesn’t entice anyone to check out the page. The way Roz does it is so much better, eg if you want an Irish beauty present go here etc
Yes, I don’t think she gives damn. She just does it do make everyone think she is great but she might as well not bother with just putting up handles and no description.

I wonder why Rachel’s page has no blue tick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Did she even post any today for follow Friday? I can’t see any of them but then I can’t see the kids with pizzas either

Reactions: 1
Her Follow Fridays are one of the most annoying things. The pile of usernames is literally no use to anyone. Why can’t she pick three pages and tell us a little about what they offer with a link/swipe up.

Oh yeah, cos she’s not getting paid.

Reactions: 12
Sure she put up this morning boxing for follow friday and that was it she hasnt put up any business yet and you are it's just usernames that people tap by

Hello everyone .... sorry I haven’t been on ..... I had a bad few days, I haven’t been sleepin....ah... it’s jus, I didn know where to puh me plant in the bathroom and the toweellll rail was on me mind aloh and me thurtieh birthday is Sunday , I jus said I’d pop on to leh yiz all know ... incase ye forgoh and ye’d be wonderin where I waz if I’m not on chahhin.... I mean.... I won’t be havin a massive parhie or anythin with all me family... I hope none of yiz think tha .... just me and me ma and a few milky coffees

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Hello everyone .... sorry I haven’t been on ..... I had a bad few days, I haven’t been sleepin....ah... it’s jus, I didn know where to puh me plant in the bathroom and the toweellll rail was on me mind aloh and me thurtieh birthday is Sunday , I jus said I’d pop on to leh yiz all know ... incase ye forgoh and ye’d be wonderin where I waz if I’m not on chahhin.... I mean.... I won’t be havin a massive parhie or anythin with all me family... I hope none of yiz think tha .... just me and me ma and a few milky coffees
Wonder will she treat herself to that dog food hot dogs and spaghetti she feeds the girls for the dorty thorty 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder will she treat herself to that dog food hot dogs and spaghetti she feeds the girls for the dorty thorty 😂😂😂
The severed mini willies in that soup thing ? 🤮😂😂 Probably 🤣🤣 Or she might show us all how to put the garlic bread in the oven again 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Housebythewhitethorns (sorry off topic) but anyone know her story???? Constantly redecorating her house with high end curtains, wallpaper, furniture and paint. She doesn't seem to work and she said yesterday her husband has been home since March so he's not working either. I have to save for ages and ages and ages to even do one room.
He owns his own company so working from home

Reactions: 1
Housebythewhitethorns (sorry off topic) but anyone know her story???? Constantly redecorating her house with high end curtains, wallpaper, furniture and paint. She doesn't seem to work and she said yesterday her husband has been home since March so he's not working either. I have to save for ages and ages and ages to even do one room.
I am patiently waiting for a thread on her she has changed soo much recently she used to lovely to watch.. Not anymore

Reactions: 6
I’m dead 😂 or should I say....ca deaaalz with yizzz?

• Haha
Your the best @TinaGP always have me laughing or should I say in de stitches with your posts 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her Follow Fridays are one of the most annoying things. The pile of usernames is literally no use to anyone. Why can’t she pick three pages and tell us a little about what they offer with a link/swipe up.

Oh yeah, cos she’s not getting paid.
I for one haven't clicked on one business that she's shared, if she's not going to bother sharing them properly with some info I couldn't be arsed looking at them😴

Reactions: 9
I for one haven't clicked on one business that she's shared, if she's not going to bother sharing them properly with some info I couldn't be arsed looking at them😴
Last Friday it was close to midnight before she shared it, still nothing yet for today.
I’d say it’s killing her having to interact with the mere mortals & pretend to actually give a crap about anything that doesn’t benefit her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Last Friday it was close to midnight before she shared it, still nothing yet for today.
I’d say it’s killing her having to interact with the mere mortals & pretend to actually give a crap about anything that doesn’t benefit her
Just watched Paul stensons stories he's giving local businesses the opportunity to go into the lounge and showcase their business,thats what you call support!

Reactions: 18
Just watched Paul stensons stories he's giving local businesses the opportunity to go into the lounge and showcase their business,thats what you call support!
Fair play to him👏👏
And all it takes is a bit of her time, not like it costs her anything to do it properly 🙄 she could be doing 2 a day instead of having fashion shows in her bedroom & chats in her wardrobe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.