Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And de next ting I'm goin' to show yiz ...
And de next ting I'm obzessed wit is....
So I'll leave de swipe up dere for dat

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Get out the violins.....Rachel’s memories on her phone back out to tug the heartstrings 🙄 She really is desperate! Plus I thought she didn’t have social media before so where are the memories popping up from?

Reactions: 16
No totally disagree she was a blogger before that lady is not cashing in on anything
I did think she was genuine I’m less convinced lately, she’s loving attention from the pippas of the world . She’s also brutal for ignoring messages , not even a like , and I sent her a few genuine ones . I have nothing but sympathy for her however

Reactions: 4
Ok!! toothbrushes, clothes for the family, makeup tutorial, coffee, I must of looked at someone else!!
Like I said she was long a blogger before her horrific loss. She recieved things like that before I didn't say she wasn't receiving things what I'm saying is that she always recieved things not just since the devastating loss of her little girl

Reactions: 4
Everything (Eileen very sad story) but cashing in big time look her up on Instagram
Eileen had her instagram long before Annabelle passed i honestly think Eileen is 100% genuine! She is taking a year out from work so possible she is just seeing what all the rest are at and thought why not try and make a few pound. She might as well the rest are all at it.

Reactions: 7
Like I said she was long a blogger before her horrific loss. She recieved things like that before I didn't say she wasn't receiving things what I'm saying is that she always recieved things not just since the devastating loss of her little girl
Exactly that's the difference in Rachel. She built the #ad while her husband was terminal in the hospital. Jumping into ads before his months mind mass.

Reactions: 2
Are

are you not the same one who was giving out about her a few weeks ago. I don’t follow her I did months ago and then I stopped as I’ve explained before because I knew she was exploiting that mans death and their children and I was right. Her 15 mins are coming to an end because all she is now is an #ad. Everyone knows now she’s not really helping anyone and funnily she hasn’t came on in ages with the crying and the finding it hard to breath stories which we all knew were fake. Compassion did she show any to the people who have lost loved ones from covid no she didn’t. She is just a money maker like all them bloggers

Dont agree what she did at all and not just her but i also dont agree with people sayin shes not genuine, her grief isnt genuine like come on, she was with him since her teens as if its all crocodile tears, people cope differently and now shes gettin freebies people dislike her, isnt this how it works for most of them. I dont think its right for anyone to judge her on that. Ive lost people in my life and just because someone may see me laugh and joke doesnt mean ive suddenly stopped caring. I dont care for her ads or what not, im talking about showing q bit of compassion to someone who has lost their husband. Simple as that. Yes she was wrong to go to belfast no doubt about it but im talking about people saying shes a fake.

Reactions: 11
Dont agree what she did at all and not just her but i also dont agree with people sayin shes not genuine, her grief isnt genuine like come on, she was with him since her teens as if its all crocodile tears, people cope differently and now shes gettin freebies people dislike her, isnt this how it works for most of them. I dont think its right for anyone to judge her on that. Ive lost people in my life and just because someone may see me laugh and joke doesnt mean ive suddenly stopped caring. I dont care for her ads or what not, im talking about showing q bit of compassion to someone who has lost their husband. Simple as that. Yes she was wrong to go to belfast no doubt about it but im talking about people saying shes a fake.

Course she is grieving but she is fake. Her whole page is based on a tragic situation but it's not genuine content.

Her content is staged and fake she isn't one bit genuine when she is selling crap she wouldn't buy and trashy clothes she wouldn't buy.

So she can flog what she wants without any criticism just because she is a widow.

Reactions: 13
Every single therapy session and every time and every child.... its posted... I think that's out of order ... absolutely zero need to share every single God dam detail of those kids lives 😔

Reactions: 16
Will she ever stop posting every single time her children go to play therapy , which daughter it is and the time . There is no need and no genuine reason to do that . I wish she’d stop using her children for more sympathy. “Hello everyone , I just said I’d pop on” Why don’t you pop off and sit in your car or go for a walk like anyone else while you wait for the hour instead of “popping on” to tell over 100k followers details about your children that they shouldn’t know anyway !

Reactions: 22
Nobody has said her grief isn't genuine.
But she manipulates her loss.
She has a bad day, don't we all, she tells everyone while rubbing her chain with his picture. Probably a walk to the grave. The cushion with his picture on it strategically placed for viewing.
Next story, it's #ad.
She has form for it.
There's a pattern for it.
And I personally don't think there's any play therapy going on.
She seems to have appointment after appointment, in close succession. Covid has payed havoc with these kind of services, private and public.
She only mentioned play therapy after Belfast when tattlers said she should bring the kids there instead of having a ball in Belfast.
She's sneaky.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Outfit of the day to take your child to play therapy? Seriously?!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.