Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone called the littlewoods collab a few days ago and there it is tonight.. So predictable 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Instagram is kinda on the way out and what will she do then! Katie jackson has said she started building her following over there in case Instagram is a thing of the past but our Rachel is no good with technology so what will she do 🤫🤥🤭🤔
Sorry where did you say Katie is building her following other than Insta I want to have a nose 😂

Reactions: 4
Oh here we are now “Lads yer messages yiz are gas , yiz had me stitches” “I’m gonna geh inho bed now an read some more of yer messages ” 🙄 I still think “It’s gas” (NOT!) that you see all these mysterious messages that are “gas” and that “Have you in stitches” When you didn’t bother reading any of those messages from all of those people sharing their stories and offering you support and that for sure doesn’t “have me in stitches” Rachel ! You’re gas altogether .... with your lies and fake tit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She's very selective with the necklace. I'll be honest it's not something I would wear. It's very in your face.

Reactions: 10
Oh here we are now “Lads yer messages yiz are gas , yiz had me stitches” “I’m gonna geh inho bed now an read some more of yer messages ” 🙄 I still think “It’s gas” (NOT!) that you see all these mysterious messages that are “gas” and that “Have you in stitches” When you didn’t bother reading any of those messages from all of those people sharing their stories and offering you support and that for sure doesn’t “have me in stitches” Rachel ! You’re gas altogether .... with your lies and fake tit
Getting into bed to read this thread more like 😂😂 she’s got to see what child she needs to expose that little bit more this week.

Reactions: 11
Getting into bed to read this thread more like 😂😂 she’s got to see what child she needs to expose that little bit more this week.
I’d say her and her mother are there with their gas milky coffees having a good aul read on here with their little notebooks to take notes on what to show us this week. I wonder will she show us how to use the shake n vac again Or maybe how to put garlic bread into the oven ? Like I already had forgotten how to clean my shower door , thank god she came on again today to show us , I didn’t know what I was doing 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d say her and her mother are there with their gas milky coffees having a good aul read on here with their little notebooks to take notes on what to show us this week. I wonder will she show us how to use the shake n vac again Or maybe how to put garlic bread into the oven ? Like I already had forgotten how to clean my shower door , thank god she came on again today to show us , I didn’t know what I was doing 🙄🙄🙄
I hope it’s the shake n vac Iv no idea how to use it😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kids will be back at school, so I'm hoping it will be lunch boxes😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope it’s the shake n vac Iv no idea how to use it😂😂
Ah shur our carpets weren’t hoovered since the last time she showed us , for the life of me I can’t remember where to get the shake n vac from or how to get the freshness back 🙄😂

Kids will be back at school, so I'm hoping it will be lunch boxes😂😂😂😂😂
They’re due an appearance any day now , we need some inspiration on what to put into their lunchboxes , I’m sure she’s after gettin loadsa messages to ask her 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah shur our carpets weren’t hoovered since the last time she showed us , for the life of me I can’t remember where to get the shake n vac from or how to get the freshness back 🙄😂
I know what you mean the instructions on the bottle aren’t very clear 😂🙄 I also have no clue on how to pack my child’s lunch🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.