Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The smeĺl of jealousy on this page is disgusting! So what if she's slim that shouldnt be even discussed, and everyone grieves differently. Why would you want to see where her mum and bf sleep either? Weird. Dont follow someone if they give you rage! And no im not rachel nor do i know her, ive followed her since before daniel passed and i like her. She's going through an awful time show some compassion ffs
Who the hell isn't going through a tough time I buried my mother yesterday, my brother and my dad all in the space of 4 years!! What about Belfast you have a very short memory whoever the hell you are!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Who the hell isn't going through a tough time I buried my mother yesterday, my brother and my dad all in the space of 4 years!! What about Belfast you have a very short memory whoever the hell you are!!
Omg I'm so very sorry to read that about your mam... and of course your other family members..xxx . I can completely understand how you are feeling as I've lost my family .. my mam was the latest...

Sending you a big squeezy hug ... 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@Anynews. Im so sorry about your Mam, Deepest sympathies to you and your family ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry for your loss 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So sorry to hear about your mam 💔💔xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Very sorry for your loss ❤

Reactions: 3
I know they're all at it but with Christmas coming up , a pandemic , job hours cut or gone completely, its very hard to have any sympathy for that woman flashing the cash and the clothes when people can barely afford groceries . Am I really gonna buy boots that look like prison wear ? No im not. She reading on here like its book club for content ideas .

Also duck right off with that " just unfollow culture "

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Rachel is a walking #AD lately, that’s all she ever has on her stories. Not one one bit of original content. She only ever shopped in Penney’s hun up until she started getting free stuff! It’s so obvious all her try ons are staged and she’s probably learnt off in her head what she’s gonna say. Changing her name on insta from rachgorryhomedecor to Rachelgorry was a sure sign she wanna gonna be an insta hun! Rachel doesn’t care that she only buried her husband a few months ago and proved that by going to Belfast. As for the mother she is loving every single bit of attention she is getting on Rachel’s stories!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So very sorry for your loss❤ Xxxx

Reactions: 4
The smeĺl of jealousy on this page is disgusting! So what if she's slim that shouldnt be even discussed, and everyone grieves differently. Why would you want to see where her mum and bf sleep either? Weird. Dont follow someone if they give you rage! And no im not rachel nor do i know her, ive followed her since before daniel passed and i like her. She's going through an awful time show some compassion ffs

So I will just leave the swipe up here... so I will just leave the swipe up here... seriously how many times did she say that!! 🥱🥱🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sitting at my phone is such disbelief, I lost my husband 5 months ago and I'm sitting on my sofa with my pj's and crying my eyes out. This woman is a disgrace. Dancing and twirling selling cheap tat clothes while pretending to mourn her late husband. I think she has actually lost the plot. The poor kids being exploited for whatever means necessary just to make some money.. I do not get this woman. She is callous and ruthless and will exploit anyone to become the nect "insta hun". Everyone grieves in different ways but jesus christ I think it's disgusting the way she is carrying on what must Daniels family think looking at this.... Sick. Also in her bedroom I have noticed there is no pic of Daniel near her bed like nothing... She is a cold cold woman
I’m so sorry for your loss I can’t imagine your grief xxx I think she tried to be open about grief which seemed to really help her in the beginning but she signed with an agency straight after Daniels death that contract won’t pay her to sit around crying she’s advertising now daily and earning good money, I don’t agree with her talking about the girls therapy that’s their business Leah is getting older and I’m sure wants some privacy. I think Rachel is boring I can’t see her having staying power I’d say she’s make as much as she can and will slink off

Reactions: 10
So sorry for your loss. 💔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.