Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Anynews. im so very sorry for your losses. There’s no right words just hope you are being kind to yourself. Xxx

@Thequeen36 I hope you are doing ok too. I’m sorry for your loss.
As for Rachel, Dick Whittington called and wants his boots back.
Or she could be the next puss in boots I’d say she’s fair scaldy when annoyed.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Are
The smeĺl of jealousy on this page is disgusting! So what if she's slim that shouldnt be even discussed, and everyone grieves differently. Why would you want to see where her mum and bf sleep either? Weird. Dont follow someone if they give you rage! And no im not rachel nor do i know her, ive followed her since before daniel passed and i like her. She's going through an awful time show some compassion ffs
are you not the same one who was giving out about her a few weeks ago. I don’t follow her I did months ago and then I stopped as I’ve explained before because I knew she was exploiting that mans death and their children and I was right. Her 15 mins are coming to an end because all she is now is an #ad. Everyone knows now she’s not really helping anyone and funnily she hasn’t came on in ages with the crying and the finding it hard to breath stories which we all knew were fake. Compassion did she show any to the people who have lost loved ones from covid no she didn’t. She is just a money maker like all them bloggers

Reactions: 14
Who the hell isn't going through a tough time I buried my mother yesterday, my brother and my dad all in the space of 4 years!! What about Belfast you have a very short memory whoever the hell you are!!
So sorry for your loss anynews ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m so sorry for your loss I can’t imagine your grief xxx I think she tried to be open about grief which seemed to really help her in the beginning but she signed with an agency straight after Daniels death that contract won’t pay her to sit around crying she’s advertising now daily and earning good money, I don’t agree with her talking about the girls therapy that’s their business Leah is getting older and I’m sure wants some privacy. I think Rachel is boring I can’t see her having staying power I’d say she’s make as much as she can and will slink off
Do you think she’s earning good money out of it? I’ve no clue what these influenzas make. Leaving the typo in 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
I'd say she is getting at least 1k per ad that's at least, and I have seen an ad at least once a day since sunday of this week

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Do you think she’s earning good money out of it? I’ve no clue what these influenzas make. Leaving the typo in 😂😂😂
Yes she’s making a nice living from this. The more followers the better I guess.

Reactions: 3
You ok dope

I saw a grieving widow in here asking where the photos of Daniel are beside her bed. Got me thinking my mum has had my dads photo beside her bed on both sides ro comfort her

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She hasn't come on properly crying and sobbing in a while and I honestly think she knows the jig is up cause of these threads.

I heard Bperfect was 500 a month just to be BA but could be more with extra promotions etc ...

Reactions: 6
Not to detail the Rachel thread, this article should tell you all https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.thejournal.ie/what-
The smeĺl of jealousy on this page is disgusting! So what if she's slim that shouldnt be even discussed, and everyone grieves differently. Why would you want to see where her mum and bf sleep either? Weird. Dont follow someone if they give you rage! And no im not rachel nor do i know her, ive followed her since before daniel passed and i like her. She's going through an awful time show some compassion ffs
Whatever she has done and whatever we think of her I can safely say I’d put my house on it that there’s not a single sane individual on this thread jealous of her. I feel sorry for her, and not because of her loss but because she has zero insight into the impact her callous actions will have on her children and their future. As a society and as a nation we have repeatedly failed through generations in our duty of care to those most vulnerable in our society. Our children. History tells us this but yet we continue to witness it daily with how children are now being exploited by their parents for the flash of a 💲 sign. They are going through the most unimaginable pain and suffering right now and their mother is upstairs hopping around in a hat and shirt that if you’re 15 year old came down the stairs wearing she’d be sent right back on up there and told to get dressed! She’s either dressing up, doing her tan, cleaning imaginary dirt, recording them eating or crying down her phone to strangers. I’m sorry now but that’s not even being a mother, let alone a grieving mother. She’d want to take herself aside now and have a serious chat with herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m so sorry for your loss I can’t imagine your grief xxx I think she tried to be open about grief which seemed to really help her in the beginning but she signed with an agency straight after Daniels death that contract won’t pay her to sit around crying she’s advertising now daily and earning good money, I don’t agree with her talking about the girls therapy that’s their business Leah is getting older and I’m sure wants some privacy. I think Rachel is boring I can’t see her having staying power I’d say she’s make as much as she can and will slink off
She’d signed with AR before he even died😏she knew exactly what she was doing for a girl who hadn’t a clue about insta😏 she made sure she found the time to build her following with all that was going on

Reactions: 15
She hasn't come on properly crying and sobbing in a while and I honestly think she knows the jig is up cause of these threads.

I heard Bperfect was 500 a month just to be BA but could be more with extra promotions etc ...
£500 pm from bperfect!! My ass lol noway it could be that much.... no way

Reactions: 2
It is miss ellamy said it and so did aoibhe devlin when they left after the belfast event

Reactions: 2
Everyone grief is unique and personal but she never made hers personal she grew a following and cashed in on it. And continues to do that even pimping out her kids in #ads

That grid picture is completely OTT for someone who isn't coping with their upcoming 30th and having a tough week. The two just don't go well together. Vulgar

Reactions: 18
She’d signed with AR before he even died😏she knew exactly what she was doing for a girl who hadn’t a clue about insta😏 she made sure she found the time to build her following with all that was going on
Agree , She 100%knew what she was doing ! Who posts outfit of the day when their husband is going to hospital for treatment ?! Ah shur, yeah, the poor woman didn’t have what she was doing 🙄

• Wow
Agree , She 100%knew what she was doing ! Who posts outfit of the day when their husband is going to hospital for treatment ?! Ah shur, yeah, the poor woman didn’t have what she was doing 🙄
I wouldn’t have cared about anything other than my husband & kids. Nothing and no one else would matter. At the end of the day the house is bricks & mortar & clothes well there just clothes🙄

• Heart
She's a cute lady.
Signed for AR a month before Daniel died.
Posted hours after he passed and 10 days later was decorating her bedroom.
She put the middle finger up to the country and frontline workers when she had her tinnies on the top of a bus in Belfast, no social distancing, no masks, on Daniel's 6th month anniversary.
Those frontline workers were the ones that looked after Daniel in his final weeks, days.
She hasn't even given a €1 donation or and ad for hospice or cancer awareness. duck all.
Except exploit her children and their grief for her gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Who the hell isn't going through a tough time I buried my mother yesterday, my brother and my dad all in the space of 4 years!! What about Belfast you have a very short memory whoever the hell you are!!
So sorry for your loss. Hope your doing okay and minding yourself xXx don’t forgetting the little things like eating and getting rest xXx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.