Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I was asked to show the lunches again'

Who ????who are these people who wants to see what 3 girls have for their lunches? Very bleedin strange

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I doubt shes buying followers, I had to put my page on private as I was getting so many bots following me.
Also Rachel has said numerous times that her husband dealt with the finances so thats probably why she doesnt no the exact cost. Rachel worked up until Daniel got diagnosed so she has worked for what she's got. Also I have a friend who is very involved in social media and the big salaries for influencers are long gone! The market is way to saturated

Reactions: 3
I doubt shes buying followers, I had to put my page on private as I was getting so many bots following me.
Also Rachel has said numerous times that her husband dealt with the finances so thats probably why she doesnt no the exact cost. Rachel worked up until Daniel got diagnosed so she has worked for what she's got. Also I have a friend who is very involved in social media and the big salaries for influencers are long gone! The market is way to saturated
She herself many times said that Daniel was the main income source.

The house was completed by local support through fundraising and a go fund me.

So what exactly has she worked for herself?

Pimping out her grief and her kids isn't exactly working hard by anyone's standards...

If your going to defend her at least come up with a reasonable defence.

'I was asked to show the lunches again'

Who ????who are these people who wants to see what 3 girls have for their lunches? Very bleedin strange
No one asked 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I smell BS

• Haha
Reactions: 18
State of the lunches - is that for little break ???

Msybe mine are just savages 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The laundry chute what the hell! 🤣 Just carry it downstairs like everyone else.

Also who puts real soil in a fake plant? Is this a thing? Have I been doing it wrong all my life

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She herself many times said that Daniel was the main income source.

The house was completed by local support through fundraising and a go fund me.

So what exactly has she worked for herself?

Pimping out her grief and her kids isn't exactly working hard by anyone's standards...

If your going to defend her at least come up with a reasonable defence.

No one asked 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I smell BS
Any proof of this big villege contributions? Because I know if it was happening in my area there would be a fb page about the fundraiser and all. People take things as gospel on Tattle

Reactions: 1
She worked in an interiors design shop for a while before he was diagnosed not years .
I got the impression it was for a short time she worked in an interiors shop if she did, Sure the youngest child is only 3 and with Daniels diagnosis she wouldn’t have worked in a couple of years at least. She said a few weeks ago she doesn’t know anything about interior design only what she likes for her own house 🤔 so she couldn’t answer some peoples questions.

If she worked for what she had or money was tight she would know excatly what things cost in her home.

Sliced lettuce 🤢🤢 those lunch boxes look like a strict diet. Hardly fill you all day at school.

Reactions: 10
Any proof of this big villege contributions? Because I know if it was happening in my area there would be a fb page about the fundraiser and all. People take things as gospel on Tattle
There actually was proof in previous threads. There was screen shots from a FB group that her sister had to organise fundraising events.

Also Rachel herself said that they received help locally to finish the house early in her insta days ppl were messaging her about setting up a go fund me and she was reluctant and mentioned there was fundraising done locally to help them and an older go fund me.

Reactions: 7
It was all on aimees fb, go fund me which only closed about a month ago now and plenty of fundraising nights. Cancer care in this country is thankfully free to everyone. I’ve no problem with people fundraising for treatments abroad whatsoever but the money wasn’t spent on that!

Reactions: 8
It was all on aimees fb, go fund me which only closed about a month ago now and plenty of fundraising nights. Cancer care in this country is thankfully free to everyone. I’ve no problem with people fundraising for treatments abroad whatsoever but the money wasn’t spent on that!
So share the posts from Aimees fb then? I know about the to fund me, that was something that people searched for i believe as Rachel never promoted it on her page, so if people searched for something when they could see Rachel had a lovely house and still donated thats up to them

So share the posts from Aimees fb then? I know about the to fund me, that was something that people searched for i believe as Rachel never promoted it on her page, so if people searched for something when they could see Rachel had a lovely house and still donated thats up to them
The fundraising event screenshots are above. There was multiple local fundraisers.

She worked in a shop probably on minimum wage. Doubt it bought too much in that fancy house.

Other people have posted screenshots, aimees put all her accounts on private since Belfast but here’s another

Could you post proof of her working up until he got sick, she’s said herself she doesn’t know anything about interior design? Couldn’t have worked there long if she did at all. I don’t think she mentioned Daniel worked in Argos for years and was only recently working for Irish water before he got his diagnosis

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Sorry but you are on here asking for proof .. when proof has been posted plenty of times... maybe you need to do a bit of research before looking for this or that on a thread 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Or just go be one of the sheep that ask her to see those calorie empty lunches . No
Wonder she has to go straight to McDonald’s

All of them worked in argos , Daniel , Aimee and her husband . Daniel May have had a great job but be wasnt at that for long . The fundraising money was coming in when he was sick not just when he died so house was heavily paid for by that

Reactions: 11
The fundraising event screenshots are above. There was multiple local fundraisers.
Go fund me was only closed down because it was mentioned here it was set up in 2018 for Daniel Treatment they wanted €5000 it was still opened last month €30,000 in it and the latest donation was August 2020 of €50.

Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t be surprised if she worked in Harry corry’s for 6 months. I’d say all the people who donated were delighted to see all the Penney’s hauls just like all the health workers & high risk families would have being delighted to see her having fun in Belfast NOT.

Reactions: 11
Someone here saying she didn’t know anything about money because Daniel sorted it all! What a load of crap .

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.