Rachel Gorry #4 Thinks she’s funny but really just a dummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I first saw Rachel’s story I thought how will she ever recover from such loss, how will her children recover but from almost immediately after her husbands passing she went on a Instahun ad campaign. I know she says his family are proud of her but I get the feeling they must be sick watching her and her family dancing around the home her husband and father in law broke their backs building. She is not at all genuine, she’s using her husbands death to cash in and she is using her children. They are children they don’t have a choice, if Rachel wants 1000’s of people seeing her every move then fine but leave your children out of it. I really don’t like her, she’s grabby, she is greedy and she is not struggling one bit from the loss of her husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Perfect thank you so much! I’ll order and see how I get on😄 I have ones from river island and they’re so noisy it sounds like waterproof trousers when I’m walking 😂
Do, I love them, have about 6 pairs, wearing the pipers today, i just love them. I would be a 16 in Penneys, 14 in Dunnes, and i got the L/XL and they are perfect, even a bit of room too. The material ones are definitely tighter, as in the Sabby and Jenna's so Id go XL in those. They all look tiny when they arrive and you will think you'll never get into them, but you will. I find them so comfy, esp at the moment when jeans are digging in :p

Reactions: 2
What was the point in this early morning recording of children eating breakfast?
Like what is her thinking here?
Sounds like she had braces in this morning, retainer maybe?

Reactions: 4
Finally unfollowed yesterday. The sight of them all on the bed with her Mam too was enough. It's all just one big ad and one more haul. I don't need to see what you bought, what you're cooking, what your pristine playroom looks like.
Shes not even cooking anything particularly revolutionary 😂 The way she goes on about it she probably thinks shes the next Annabel Karmel

Reactions: 3
What was the point in this early morning recording of children eating breakfast?
Like what is her thinking here?
Sounds like she had braces in this morning, retainer maybe?
I notice she had the youngest girls eating from matching Kellogg’s bowls , maybe she is after a collab with them ? Wouldn’t surprise me🙄

I notice she had the youngest girls eating from matching Kellogg’s bowls , maybe she is after a collab with them ? Wouldn’t surprise me🙄
You're probably right.
It's like they're eating in an empty garage. A place with no colour, no soul, not lived in. Just a grey space. So depressing.

Wait for it “so many of yiz slaggin me for callin ih a fry sandwich, is dah noh wah ihtz called? Wah de yiz call ih, ah I’m in stitches yiz are gas” 🙄 it’s like really bad flirting, what you’d expect from 2 13 year olds

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Didn't a lot of the bloggers get them with pr packs of Kelloggs new cereal?

Didn't a lot of the bloggers get them with pr packs of Kelloggs new cereal?
Possibly . I don’t watch everyday , so maybe missed that . However , I’m struggling to see the reason behind that video this morning , recording her children eating their breakfast. My children eat their breakfast every morning, I don’t record them and post it for over 100K people to watch . There seems to be always a reason why this lady does things . The Kellogg’s bowls , the children eating their breakfast... just screams “Pick me for a collab”

Reactions: 5
And the condescending ‘this is my job you don’t need to bring out your decorations I’m just showing you what to buy”
Just checked that cheerington out , her and Gorry carbon copies , same type posts , who is copying who ? No originality.. Boring braggers . Kids placed in position for IG pics so darn fake .. it’s not reality and it’s so wrong they are portraying a life that’s not real, can you imagine young mum followers not much money etc, trying to live up to their unrealistic IG perfect lifestyles ??

Reactions: 6
Just checked that cheerington out , her and Gorry carbon copies , same type posts , who is copying who ? No originality.. Boring braggers . Kids placed in position for IG pics so darn fake .. it’s not reality and it’s so wrong they are portraying a life that’s not real, can you imagine young mum followers not much money etc, trying to live up to their unrealistic IG perfect lifestyles ??
But sure all Rachel does is clean her dull grey mansion. What is aspirational about that for anyone? The house looks so cold and unfriendly.

Reactions: 8
But sure all Rachel does is clean her dull grey mansion. What is aspirational about that for anyone? The house looks so cold and unfriendly.
Even the breakfast mess yesterday looked staged 😂 most mams young or old don’t have time to be scrubbing with a toothbrush every day🙄

Reactions: 7
I have followed Cherington House from the start and they are completely different accounts, She is a nurse and from time to time gives good advice to her followers. In my opinion she does not portray the perfect lifestyle and the likes of building the garage/wall/gates/garden etc have been saved for. she is far more upfront and straight compared to most of them on Instagram, but she shows the children far too much but never really staged, her husband rarely features. Really think she seems one of the normal ones.
But yes completely agree about all those mums/followers that are falling for the perfect unrealistic lifestyle.

Last edited:
Possibly . I don’t watch everyday , so maybe missed that . However , I’m struggling to see the reason behind that video this morning , recording her children eating their breakfast. My children eat their breakfast every morning, I don’t record them and post it for over 100K people to watch . There seems to be always a reason why this lady does things . The Kellogg’s bowls , the children eating their breakfast... just screams “Pick me for a collab”
I don't follow her so didn't actually see the bowls, i just have a look if I read something here sometimes

Ahhh the big dark kitchen with blinds pulled ! Who else has time to even get the phone out when you’re trying to get kids out to school . Girls must love school when they aren’t being used for insta Huns content

Reactions: 5
Why not put up the blinds and let the daylight in it was a lovely morning.... let the children eat their breakfast in peace, It's so unfair on them.

Why not put up the blinds and let the daylight in it was a lovely morning.... let the children eat their breakfast in peace, It's so unfair on them.
No wonder the kids are as pale and sad looking. Never see daylight or sunshine.

Reactions: 9
Wait for it “so many of yiz slaggin me for callin ih a fry sandwich, is dah noh wah ihtz called? Wah de yiz call ih, ah I’m in stitches yiz are gas” 🙄 it’s like really bad flirting, what you’d expect from 2 13 year olds
Hahahaha! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👌🏻👌🏻

• Haha
Ahhh the big dark kitchen with blinds pulled ! Who else has time to even get the phone out when you’re trying to get kids out to school . Girls must love school when they aren’t being used for insta Huns content
We all don't have our ma's living with us 😏

Do, I love them, have about 6 pairs, wearing the pipers today, i just love them. I would be a 16 in Penneys, 14 in Dunnes, and i got the L/XL and they are perfect, even a bit of room too. The material ones are definitely tighter, as in the Sabby and Jenna's so Id go XL in those. They all look tiny when they arrive and you will think you'll never get into them, but you will. I find them so comfy, esp at the moment when jeans are digging in :p
Yeah I love the look of the pipers! Haha I can’t remember the last time I wore jeans that’s why I was looking at getting them... nice change from leggings and loungewear without having to dig out jeans 😂😂

Was literally thinking this exact same thing!! Same with her ‘bed clothes’ story... badly stuck for content!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.