Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Did anyone make it through tonight’s bullshit talking stories and bekind (Betsy) enough to summarise?
Joyce refused to pay for her steak while they were in Turkey because Rachaeaeaele hadn't 'et' it. He told the owner of the restaurant he wasn't paying because his wife hadn't 'et' her steak. Then he told a complete riot squad, with guns, half the Turkish police force and a SWAT team that turned up that his wife hadn't 'et' her steak and he wasn't paying. They all agreed with him that if his wife hadn't 'et' her steak, he didn't need to pay. The owner started chucking money at them and screaming. Rachaeaeaeaele was crying and vomiting and now she can't ever complain again (even though she spends her entire fucking life complaining and moaning) and now she can eat any old shit (which is a blessing actually when you consider what she cooks) because she's so scared of Joyce complaining again and she might end up in Holloway prison if she gets another meal that Joyce can say she hasn't 'et'.

Betsy has had her nails done, wrong shape, wrong colour, wrong glitter. Spent all her wages from Scoopz on them and now has no money left. It's ok though as next week she has 4, 17 hour shifts. Neither Rachaeaeaeaele or Betsy can complain to the nail place because Rachaeaeaeeeaele once had a steak in Turkey that she couldn't eat and she nearly ended up shot by the Mafia and then eaten alive by 2 wild rottweilers with rabies.

She's still not sure what they speak in Turkey. Is it Turkish? Turkey? That funny gobbly noise they make? She's really not sure. But it's a 'language she doesn't speak'. Pretty much like English is a language she doesn't speak actually.

p.s. Did 'et' wind any one else up?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

FridaK

VIP Member
Ahh good they’ve gone out now so I can spew. Where to start ......
‘glam for the gram’ more like ‘gran for the gram.’ We have seen you both Rach. Wind your filter in.

So last night I thought that was a set up for Wilby’s birthday. As it turned out it was for Josh and I realised that he was standing there looking like a goon with a kids balloon. He looked like a some sort of deranged child catcher.

This morning when he was opening that present, I really did consider whether in the past he had gone overboard on the old recreational drugs and was now having some sort of early onset brain degradation. Then I realised they both sounded as dumb as each other and it was just their natural intellect level. Plus, I swear he nearly cried when her read her card. What’s left of my ovaries cried with him and almost died but fortunately my Husband is off today, so I looked at him and found relief.

The return to bed for 🤢 was in fact 🤢. I felt like someone had just told me my parents were having a quickie. They put three kids in their room for that. I guarantee he was behind looking in the mirror whilst her dress was over her head. (Don’t @ me for being crude, we all know it’s true.)

Edie is a queen imo and should not be blamed for any of this nonsense. She’s an intelligent, spirited little girl and you can see how frustrated she gets with the chaos that she lives in. I actually couldn’t believe my ears when the birthday man/ child/ midlife crisis started whining back at her over what she said. It was like listening to kids in the playground (only Edie is a kid, she doesn’t understand and why would she? It’s her Mother that is selling her on the internet on the daily. It’s not like Edie signed a contract and gave up the rights to her life. She’s not a zoo animal, she’s a human being.)

Rach has the same body shape as Issac. Soz but she has 🤷‍♀️

Josh driving the dodgems thinking he was Lewis Hamilton but dressed like Diego from Dora the Explorer. I was scared, never mind Wilby. And for the love of almighty god, why can’t Rach and T speak properly? It’s just incoherent giggles, snorts and guffawing like a pair of dribbling idiots.

As for Wilby’s hair. Any of her followers who comment thinking that is not all kinds of wrong is questionable themselves. His great big massive gorilla hands holding that child’s head in place whilst he goes at his little soft head is nightmarish.

They are just a pair of now jobless chavs who have managed to con enough people into thinking they are half decent human beings through a phone and internet connection. Find me one person who was friends with either of them both before they got together (who isn’t family or Katy Daly) that has a good thing to say about them or is still around and I’ll die of shock. They are spending his birthday night out with people they met through Instagram earlier this year, not together and not with family. That says it all for me anyway.

Ta daaa 😁. I hope they have a wonderfully filtered evening.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

2020two

Chatty Member
If anyone on here who has been through domestic violence is able to chat to me I would appreciate it. I reached out to Rachel in the past but was ignored. My abusive husband sat me down on Monday and told me he realised he's been abusing and manipulating me since the very beginning. He's acknowledged every single thing - violence, emotional, manipulation. This morning he left me. We have 5 month old twins. My heart is absolutely ripped in two. I know he was awful to me, but I love him so much and I'm heartbroken. I don't know how to get through this and I have hidden every ounce of abuse from every person I know.

This is my third relationship in a row where I've suffered domestic violence. I must be asking for it. I cannot stop crying and have called in family to come look after my children as I cannot get out of bed. I don't know how to get through this. I'm sorry for posting everything on here but at this point he's isolated me from everyone I know.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

ShaWei

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion: he no longer has a policeman’s role, Josh makes do with Paw Patrol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just looked and what I can gather is that you reach VIP now when you have been a member for a long time/done more than 200 messages??
I've done 671 (672 after this one) messages and been a member for what feels like 79 years and they've still stripped me of my VIP status! I feel robbed! I feel like I paid for pastel nails and got neon. I feel like I asked for Demi Moore and got Dudley! I feel like I wanted the man from Prison Break and ended up with Joyce! I feel like my whole tattle career is over and there was no point to any of this...

Seriously though...when can I be a VIP again?! Tattle is one of the only things I've ever really committed too 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Lozzymawozzy

Im so fucking angry what is wrong with this family. Edie behaves like an absolute rotter of a child and poor Isaac has to apologise? Get fuck in the bin you wastes of space. Hope Josh has a shit birthday 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Perfectlyimperfect

Maybe I am in the minority here but it’s Issac I really feel for, you can see that little boy is just crying out for some love and to be treated the way the others are. It makes me so sad 😢 He wasn’t acting up or being rude when they were asked to get ready to go out yet he was the one told to apologise whilst having the phone in his face just after. His Dad doesn’t seem to spend much time with him either.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Betsy values her privacy? Betsy? The 15 year old with 35,000 followers on her public IG account? Betsy? Who appears almost daily on her mum’s social media?

Yep. Sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

FridaK

VIP Member
Alright I had three

Lovely picture of Betsy, Wilby and Casper the friendly ghost there.

Lovely picture of Wilby, his Mum and Gran.

Why are Dora the Explorer and Beetlejuice dragging a baby around Devon

It was a tough call so I’ve gone for all options 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The Turkey story does explain Rachaeaeaeaele's hair and eyelashes though!

Where most of us, given eyelashes or hair like that would be 'what the fuck have you done! I can't go out like this, I look absolutely ridiculous! I want my money back so I can go to someone who knows what they're doing so they can fix it, you bastard lunatic!'

Rachaeeaeaeaele is like 'I love it, my lashes look so natural, absolutely I love them, they're amazing. My hair? Yes! I'm so in love with it. I love what you've done with it, I look just like that bad one from Harry Potter! See you next week!'

All because of that bloody steak in Turkey!

💔💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Wtf does he look like? That shirt tucked into those shorts! I’d refuse to be seen in public if my OH dressed like that! I certainly wouldn’t be plastering his pic everywhere for all to see with him looking so ridiculous. Like he should be in Curious George or something.
Joyce of the jungle 😂😂😂

• Haha