PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes like the female version of kanye west at the minute 😂😂😂
Someone needs to intervene and check her into a looney bin lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How pleased did Racheleio look when she’d been called home - absolutely thrilled - it was like “oh they still need me” - she’s so weird

Reactions: 10
Maybe I am in the minority here but it’s Issac I really feel for, you can see that little boy is just crying out for some love and to be treated the way the others are. It makes me so sad 😢 He wasn’t acting up or being rude when they were asked to get ready to go out yet he was the one told to apologise whilst having the phone in his face just after. His Dad doesn’t seem to spend much time with him either.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I've not read all the previous threads and this is my first time posting on here, but I watched her stories from yesterday and was mortified at how rude Edie was. I haven't kept up with PTWM for a long time (months and months) but I was shocked to see Edie back chatting the way she did!

Reactions: 13
This new filter she's using is winding me up. I am a hobby photographer and like taking photos. Of course I edit them a little to make them look better. This edit/filter she's using looks like someone has scribbled over faces with a compass 😡

Yes I'm weird that something like this bugs the tit out of me.

• Haha
As a professional hairdresser myself, I personally wouldnt advice anyone to shave a 11 month old babys head with clippers on a grade 1 for fashion purposes. Especially because he apparently had severe cradle crap ( as advertised in her johnsons ad) which the clippers would agitate. Its advised to used scissors to trim around the hairline to get it out of their faces. Their hair follicles are still gaining their strength and thickness.
And given joyce almost took Rachs ear off with clippers,I wouldnt like him to go near an unpredictable baby with them, no matter how much you try and restrain him,he could jolt quickly.
Religious regions are completely different, but in this case, it isnt religious, its vanity! He only had it done the first time a few weeks ago, he did not "need" it doing again.
They are both idiots.
And welcome from KHM...iv been following that thread and its hilarious 😂
Thanks for letting me know!! I'm just nosy hahaha. Rules change so much with babies don't they an it's been 9 years since I had mine so couldn't remember what advice was!!
KHM thread is hysterical isn't it. All us troll bastards having an opinion, how dare we?!😂😂

Tweedle dumb and tweedle dee
The stuff of nightmares that 😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Love you" No you don't Astrid, you love the followers she's got. You moved to a different area and needed to boost your online presence in that area and there she was - the gift that keeps on giving 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ahh! The post wasn’t what I expected but makes sense as Lula is low in the pecking order with her and especially her content. Just a rehashed story and an old picture. Betsy would have got an ad taken out in the paper!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ahh! The post wasn’t what I expected but makes sense as Lula is low in the pecking order with her and especially her content. Just a rehashed story and an old picture. Betsy would have got an ad taken out in the paper!
At least she got the "sobbing" in there... just missed the vomiting 😂

• Haha
How pleased did Racheleio look when she’d been called home - absolutely thrilled - it was like “oh they still need me” - she’s so weird
I don’t get why she posts that her and J are on a night out given that she posts her house on SM and it’s just not safe to do so, any fan/nutter could come knocking! She should post those pics the following day !

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I don’t get why she posts that her and J are on a night out given that she posts her house on SM and it’s just not safe to do so, any fan/nutter could come knocking! She should post those pics the following day !
I completely agree. And considering betsy was there alone looking after the kids, its completely careless.
If we can find their address by a quick google search and go by the views she has posted previously... any deranged nutter can.
Iv said it before, not all those 700k followers have good intentions..and that's not to mention the ones who dont follow her but can still view her page

Reactions: 18
So Lula doesn’t even get a photo on her own, and you can barely see her face in the one of her and Roach.

I feel for her so much, she’s so clearly the least favourite. Her and Isaac seem to be the sweetest kids in the house (Seb seems a sweetheart too when we see him) and they’re not appreciated at all.

Reactions: 13
I just watched the video of Astrid making the lemon curd and I have to admit I quite like her. I hate all the posey pictures and videos she does. And yea she does look like she’s been painted with creosote but she does come across well otherwise. I think she’s a lot easier to watch than a lot of the others. I just wish she would stop drawing those freckles!

Reactions: 4
Tweedle dumb and tweedle dee
Her mate is very odd. Baked, crispy skin, wrinkly tattoos and pudding basin haircut at aged 70 odd. Jeez where did they dig her up from?

I like Astrid too. Except for the fact she like toothy Tina. 🤓
She’s a horror. Bone thin, leather skin in horrific clothes. Tacky tattoos and elephant hide wrinkles.

I just watched the video of Astrid making the lemon curd and I have to admit I quite like her. I hate all the posey pictures and videos she does. And yea she does look like she’s been painted with creosote but she does come across well otherwise. I think she’s a lot easier to watch than a lot of the others. I just wish she would stop drawing those freckles!
She’s horrific and the curd looks vile like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.