PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the current climate, I think I’d be a bit worried if my baby was full of cold and had a temperature, knowing he’s been dinging about town without me 😬
I can't bring myself to watch, is she huffing, eye rolling and going "ideal" by any chance?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can you imagine if one of them caught Covid? The drama would be horrific. She of course would be the only person ever to have had it. I’d have no sympathy to be honest. She’s flouted all the social distancing rules over and over, as of course rules don’t apply to her or her family.
Just to add I wouldn’t feel sorry for her or Joyce but yes of course for the kids, they’ve had no choice over being sent away or having everyone and their dog into their house.
Also not wishing it on anyone of course.

Reactions: 11
Betsy values her privacy? Betsy? The 15 year old with 35,000 followers on her public IG account? Betsy? Who appears almost daily on her mum’s social media?

Yep. Sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It’s really weird to film your baby just because he has a cold and you want attention. Ok it’s not undignified or whatever. We all get colds. Just a bit weird to film the boy who needs comforted while you stare into your phone. If you say he’s got a cold your followers will believe you they don’t need video evidence.

Reactions: 9
It’s really weird to film your baby just because he has a cold and you want attention. Ok it’s not undignified or whatever. We all get colds. Just a bit weird to film the boy who needs comforted while you stare into your phone. If you say he’s got a cold your followers will believe you they don’t need video evidence.
The only evidence we want from her she won't bloody provide! Where's the PayPal cash!

Reactions: 20
The only evidence we want from her she won't bloody provide! Where's the PayPal cash!
The deleting of the Tattle rant sob fest is so telling!!! It’s not because she doesn’t want to give Tattle the satisfaction of attention. She’s so scared of how much dirt has been found on her!

I went right back to the old threads and it was hilarious. My god I forgot how lazy she was while pregnant. Like proper acting as if she was 9 months with triplets since the very start 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
just coz I’ve been bored this afternoon I had a scroll back of her insta

for someone that doesn’t like the taste of ANY alcohol she does well drinking red wine, white wine, gin, vodka and Prosecco 🙄

there’s loads more but can only load 10 on a post
Here's a couple more showing how much she HATES the taste of alcohol.....

Screenshot_20200714-120259.png

Attachments

• Haha
Here's a couple more showing how much she HATES the taste of alcohol.....

View attachment 182160

#fuckthismummyneedswine
#domesticabuseawareness

Really? Is it just me or do those hashtags not really look right together?

This whole “I don’t like the taste of alcohol” has only come about since she and Josh have tried to make out that Seb is traumatised by people who drink around him due to his mother. She has always drunk loads of alcohol and has been around Seb for about six years so it’s clearly bullshit. I think they’re trying to rewrite history.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Everything is just an act with her - I doubt even she knows who the real Rachel is anymore. Frequently stating that she liked getting pissed and dancing round her living room etc enabled her to flog more tacky wine glasses to her huns whilst trying to be ‘funny’ by implying that all mothers need alcohol to survive dealing withtheir ‘mini turds’. Like a bargain basement Hurrah for Gin. She’s left that bandwagon behind and doesn’t know which one she’s on now - she’s not convincing enough to be a clean-living Mother Earth BLM activist so her ‘identity’ (and style) is all over the place at the moment.

It was only last year wasn’t it that a video was put on PTWMs stories of Betsy pissed with her friends in the house and an even more drunk Josh dancing with one of them on his shoulders? Think drunk Josh getting on like that with underage drinkers publiclly on social media was what made people start to question if he was still a PC or not.

It’s not a household who hates drink and avoid it infront of Seb due to it being ‘triggering’. No one cares if she drinks or not just don’t lie about it or else just stick to the one lie rather than jumping all over the show and changing personas all the time 😄

• Wow
Reactions: 21
The deleting of the Tattle rant sob fest is so telling!!! It’s not because she doesn’t want to give Tattle the satisfaction of attention. She’s so scared of how much dirt has been found on her!

I went right back to the old threads and it was hilarious. My god I forgot how lazy she was while pregnant. Like proper acting as if she was 9 months with triplets since the very start 🤣
She deleted the rant because loads of people (including me) came here to see what the vicious trolls were saying, and realised it wasn't actually trolling and stayed. At one point there was a poll asking whether we had come from the Tattle rant or were already Tattlers, if I remember correctly it was about 70% from the rant, and she realised that all she'd done was send people here and open their eyes!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A stranger approaching a 15 year old and an 11 month old while they are on their own just because you recognize them from their mothers social media, and another stranger recognising them from afar, is the exact reason I felt uncomfortable with seeing betsy take him out alone! Why would an adult think that's ok to approach a child you dont even know!
And I was thinking last night... I wonder if something has been said legal wise regarding the boys..she didnt document sebs operation like she said she would and they havent been filmed for a while (I'm hoping they have been warned not to share them on her page)
And this whole "I dont like alcohol" is bullshit... shes a chameleon who changes skin to suit her narrative and whatever is popular at the time. ... suppose it keeps joyce on his toes,he never knows which wife hes going to wake up with that morning 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I remember seeing a comment she left on Rosie Ramsey’s post about Tattle (Rosie deleted the post I think.) She said that this website ‘wouldn’t let her forget past mistakes.’
I think she was referring to her life pre book etc. But I thought, what? You literally wrote a book about it yourself, did you expect people not to talk about it? 🤷‍♀️
It’s like she has no capacity for consequences of her own actions

Reactions: 20
She’s tried to rewrite history so many times she’s probably forgotten what tales & lies she has told - it’s not that tattle won’t let her forget past mistakes, tattle just highlights the lies and inconsistencies she constantly tells.

oh and let’s not forget the mystery of the unaccounted for PayPal donations - unless she’s trying to write that big financial scam off as a little ‘mistake’. In that case she’s right, Tattle won’t let you forget that one Rachel 😄

Reactions: 14
Now he's poorly. Nothing to do with the fact he was freezing after bedtime the other day outside or the fact he's been sat out in the rain today then?
That is a myth. You can’t catch a cold by being cold or wet.

In the current climate, I think I’d be a bit worried if my baby was full of cold and had a temperature, knowing he’s been dinging about town without me 😬
Teething can cause cold-like symptoms, but you’re absolutely right, at this moment there’s no way any responsible parent would take this as given. Especially with having flouted social distancing left, right and centre and Joyce supposedly out at work, there’s a risk there and they need to take it seriously.

A stranger approaching a 15 year old and an 11 month old while they are on their own just because you recognize them from their mothers social media, and another stranger recognising them from afar, is the exact reason I felt uncomfortable with seeing betsy take him out alone! Why would an adult think that's ok to approach a child you dont even know!
This is a really good point. You’re right. It’s very different my eldest who no one knows taking her little brother out than BeKind who’s being approached by goodness-knows-who. The same rules don’t apply to them, because of her online presence they need to be more cautious.

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Why oh why is she STILL mashing his food?
That vegetable bake is ideal for him to eat as is, and it hurts to say this actually looks quite nice.

Reactions: 10
Please bare with me this is on topic...

I was thinking the other day about all these people being “cancelled” like Shane Dawson and the likes of Jenna Marbles and Gabbie Hanna removing their social media - all from content they have released in the past (it’s complicated but I’ll keep it brief and simple) such as racist “funny” videos, lies and much worse etc all coming back to bite them in the ass. They haven’t been able to run from this and are being held accountable, I find it all quite interesting.
Anyway, that got me thinking about Rachaele. She lies all the time, she’s done racist/ignorant content e.g. the German voice, the rant about Turkish. Then there’s safeguarding stuff and the constant lies and scamming of people.
When will Rachaele be cancelled and held accountable? I’d have thought she would be being very careful with everything that is going on today.

Reactions: 16
So he’s crawling unsupervised by the stairs and she just walks away and let’s him carry on! Ffs! She didn’t even shout someone to watch him.

She’s videoing herself making basic food for Wilby because she gets asked soooooo many questions.

He’s nearly a year old but she’s acting surprised that he doesn’t want pouches anymore. And she mutters at him to stop moving presumably because it’s not ideal that he’s crawling about unattended on his own near stairs that don’t have a stair gate on.

Coupled with incorrect speech bubbles in an attempt to be funny, it’s as if she’s done this on purpose to get the Tattlers frothing because surely a mother of 4 could not be that basic and clueless otherwise? 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.