Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I've done 671 (672 after this one) messages and been a member for what feels like 79 years and they've still stripped me of my VIP status! I feel robbed! I feel like I paid for pastel nails and got neon. I feel like I asked for Demi Moore and got Dudley! I feel like I wanted the man from Prison Break and ended up with Joyce! I feel like my whole tattle career is over and there was no point to any of this...

Seriously though...when can I be a VIP again?! Tattle is one of the only things I've ever really committed too 😂
Howcome people are being stripped of their VIP status? Just had a little look on hinch thread and people over there have too 🤣

Lozza0710

I geey
I am irrationally annoyed at her today (or possibly always 🤣) for having six children who need her. I have two, though always wanted four, and my eldest is leaving primary school today; youngest will be going into Year 5 so not much longer left either.

Basically, I either need a new baby fast (which is pretty much guaranteed not to happen 😭) or I need some reassurance that my adult kids will still want to spend time with me 🤣💔 ffs why does NOBODY tell you this shit when you get pregnant? Fuck the night feeds, it’s the increasing independence that’s a fucker.

And sorry for derailing. As you were.
[/QUOTE
I feel for you! It used to upset me when I used to see women who just had another baby when their youngest started school. Because we could only afford and had room for two little ones! I wish I can say it gets better with the separation anxiety. I cried all the way home when I left my daughter two and a half hours away at university halls. It was horrific!! My son starts uni in September. I can’t think about it.