Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cm91

Sorry I'm new here but just had to say I used to really like Rachael especially all the work she did to help domestic violence victims etc and followed her for a long time even bought her book. But iv unfollowed today I cannot watch or stand the way she let's Edie behave my daughter is the same age and she would never act that way. It's absolutely disgusting the way she let's that girl speak to Josh. And I don't understand why isaac was getting into trouble for edie hitting him? Just had to say this and get it off my chest because it's been annoying me for weeks 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
R trumps KDIL by being on This Morning 😬
I'm not a fan of KDIL, however without all the fanny flashing and talk of saggy tits etc she actually comes across as quite articulate and level headed. She dealt with BLM far better than her mate Toothy Tina. This is probably why she's on GMB and Dental Dierdre is just ranting at her phone in her bedroom all day long 🤷

• Haha

Wotsit

VIP Member
Just looked back on her post about SS from January and seen my husband's cousin has commented. She's a Hun I 😱😱😱!!

Always knew his family were dickheads!

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Day 6 of Josh at WORK. Rach is at the dentist alone and presumably Betsy's at home with 5 kids. Or he’s doing one of those random split shifts he did the other day when he was at home for lunch and dinner
They aren’t even trying now. This is no fun ☹
Edited to add: I’m being very petty. I make no apologies for it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Ooh, so there is a thread that’s always top of Tattle Instagrammer section. Kate, she does make up I think. Yesterday someone shared her video about trolling on my Instagram, so I just looked.
Look who’s in the comments 👀👀👀👀.
Can we now put to bed the idea that she ever was in this to help people? It’s just BUSINESS 🙃

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I AM SCREAMING. So you know these weird things going round Insta right now? It’s like a frog or a sandwich or a Simpsons character with your name attached. Someone posted this to stories and I was like OMG it’s Rachaele. They only had a screenshot though so I headed to their page for original.

D1B0225D-5CDF-4F9F-B87A-ECE651AD5543.jpeg

THEN I FOUND...

291E80A7-F9A6-48D0-BB0F-63C63D10C4FD.jpeg

• Haha

Enpen45

Id be very cautious speculating over a stepfathers relationship with a 15 year old girl
I agree. It’s all funny talking about her dress sense and his bird watching but the incest talk (and I know they’re not biological related) it’s really creepy to be honest. I don’t think thats what’s going on at all. I know a few men who are stepdads and have very close bonds with their stepdaughters. It’s quite sad that people assume there’s something fishy about it. Would it be the same if he was her bio dad?

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Here's a couple more showing how much she HATES the taste of alcohol.....

View attachment 182160

#fuckthismummyneedswine
#domesticabuseawareness

Really? Is it just me or do those hashtags not really look right together?

This whole “I don’t like the taste of alcohol” has only come about since she and Josh have tried to make out that Seb is traumatised by people who drink around him due to his mother. She has always drunk loads of alcohol and has been around Seb for about six years so it’s clearly bullshit. I think they’re trying to rewrite history.

• Angry

Calmasyoulike

View attachment 182958 how much do you reckon he'd charge to play outside their house? 😂😂😂
As someone who plays the bagpipes I can confirm they would wake the dead and if I lived nearer her I’d do it for free just to piss the hag off every morning blasting out Highland Cathedral full pelt😂 I also have access to a big pipeband drum as well 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
Hi all!

My twopence on today's shower of shite 💜 excuse me whilst I spill 😉

I'm in the minority only with @FridaK I think but I'm team Edie all the way. Her emotional intelligence is way beyond her years and she's acting out because she's not being stimulated enough or exposed to enough to keep her busy. She's a kid that needs challenging and to keep learning and probably much more one to one time and conversation too, she's not gonna sit back and stay quiet like they expect her to.

I do however feel bad for Isaac.

Why didn't Josh go for a few drinks with his work colleagues tonight after he had spent all year day with his family? I bet he would have liked that?

Also, I can't believe she got him drunk slurring "it's been the best birthday ever babe" to the camera and posted it for the whole world to see 🤮

If a load of overpriced shit, a Paw Patrol balloon, a dodgy quickie with a wife that treats you like crap, an hour out with whinging too hot kids and a secret BBQ with someone who slags you off in local cafés is your bag, then well done, son! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Wotsit

VIP Member
The Shaun King Post is still there.
I was looking through her Facebook trying to figure out when the holiday in Turkey happened and came across a few photos of her with glasses of red wine. Went to look on Insta to find the post when she got drunk and ordered Freddie's flowers etc. I'm sure it said she didn't like the taste of alcohol?? Can't find the post......

*EDIT* FOUND IT
View attachment 181370
Also
View attachment 181372
just coz I’ve been bored this afternoon I had a scroll back of her insta

for someone that doesn’t like the taste of ANY alcohol she does well drinking red wine, white wine, gin, vodka and Prosecco 🙄

there’s loads more but can only load 10 on a post

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I don’t think A&E staff would be very impressed if she had to take him in having fallen down the stairs or chewed an electric lead or pulled something heavy down on himself. What would her defence be? Well I left him with his 6 year old sister who is basically the same size as him and turns out she was shit at childcare so here we are...
It would be everybody's fault except hers 🙄 and she needs to stop complaining about Wilbert starting to move. He's a baby, she's had 3 already, she knows they don't stay cute newborns for very long.

£13 in Argos, Rach - you've been had!

View attachment 181244
Let's all chip in and buy a couple to say "Where's the PayPal cash?". I'd drive 5 hours to drop it off at her door 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
My heart went out to poor Issac. She came out the room with crocodile tears and when he said it was her that hit him 1st , she made Issac apologise 1st and didn’t even tell Edie off. She will grow up into a vile child with no one wanting to play with her

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Maybe look after your own baby and don’t expect your 6 and 11 year olds to do it (especially when you haven’t bothered to put a stair gate in) whilst you’re prancing in front of a mirror filming your outfit?

F83A1972-2779-44F4-ADEE-4F019D50AB58.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow