PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look on E dads fb there are lovely photos of her with some puppies she looks relaxed and happy like any other 6 year old. When she’s back home she’s like a different child! I would be fuming with what they show on Instagram if I were her dad!

Reactions: 13
It's really unnerving watching that poor baby having his head shaved and he doesn't seem bothered in the slightest bit. That's the part that is so upsetting, he's had it done that often before he's a year old that he isn't the slightest bit fazed by it 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
They are failing Edie big time and setting her up for a hard life with no friends. She's doesn't come across well at all, neither do the muppets raising her.
Poor Issac being made to apologise. There's definitely a pecking order in that house. Vile step mother allowing it to happen and even worse that his biological dad is cuddling Edie and babying her when she's done wrong. She's a brat. Parents fault but none the less she's a brat.

Reactions: 17
Oh god we’re going to be treated to the February story of them going out and having to return home because Wilby is screaming and vomiting horrifically because she’s not there. Like mother like son. Both drama queens lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let's give E some credit here there was none of the usual "epic meltdown" r claims she has when other people have presents not her and she didn't open birds presents for him he actually got to open them himself! 😂😂

Seriously though I don't even have words for the stories today 😡😡

Reactions: 9
She’s bleeping desperate for Wibble to sent out the bat signal for her to get home 🤣 doesn’t take a psychologist to work out that this woman is fuelled by the thought she’s constantly needed and wanted

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ye gods....what the hell filter is that? Glam for the Gram? I think not. Filtered for the Fuckwits more like
Screenshot_20200720-193830_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Why would Josh have Edie's name tattooed on him???
He has all the kids names, think Betsy is on his wrist or hand, he never even had tattoos till he met her they’ve all been done in the last six years.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So she has to watch YouTube for make up tips but advertises make up 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also have I missed the make up fashion only having half an eye of eye liner? Or is it the in the thing 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Poor Rachaele it looks like it’s going to be a good night and she’ll have to force alcohol she hates the taste of down her neck. Really feel for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On a scale of 1 to 10...how much does that Astrid love herself? She winds me up nearly as much as Rachaeaeaeaele and I don't even look at her instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ahh good they’ve gone out now so I can spew. Where to start ......
‘glam for the gram’ more like ‘gran for the gram.’ We have seen you both Rach. Wind your filter in.

So last night I thought that was a set up for Wilby’s birthday. As it turned out it was for Josh and I realised that he was standing there looking like a goon with a kids balloon. He looked like a some sort of deranged child catcher.

This morning when he was opening that present, I really did consider whether in the past he had gone overboard on the old recreational drugs and was now having some sort of early onset brain degradation. Then I realised they both sounded as dumb as each other and it was just their natural intellect level. Plus, I swear he nearly cried when her read her card. What’s left of my ovaries cried with him and almost died but fortunately my Husband is off today, so I looked at him and found relief.

The return to bed for 🤢 was in fact 🤢. I felt like someone had just told me my parents were having a quickie. They put three kids in their room for that. I guarantee he was behind looking in the mirror whilst her dress was over her head. (Don’t @ me for being crude, we all know it’s true.)

Edie is a queen imo and should not be blamed for any of this nonsense. She’s an intelligent, spirited little girl and you can see how frustrated she gets with the chaos that she lives in. I actually couldn’t believe my ears when the birthday man/ child/ midlife crisis started whining back at her over what she said. It was like listening to kids in the playground (only Edie is a kid, she doesn’t understand and why would she? It’s her Mother that is selling her on the internet on the daily. It’s not like Edie signed a contract and gave up the rights to her life. She’s not a zoo animal, she’s a human being.)

Rach has the same body shape as Issac. Soz but she has 🤷‍♀️

Josh driving the dodgems thinking he was Lewis Hamilton but dressed like Diego from Dora the Explorer. I was scared, never mind Wilby. And for the love of almighty god, why can’t Rach and T speak properly? It’s just incoherent giggles, snorts and guffawing like a pair of dribbling idiots.

As for Wilby’s hair. Any of her followers who comment thinking that is not all kinds of wrong is questionable themselves. His great big massive gorilla hands holding that child’s head in place whilst he goes at his little soft head is nightmarish.

They are just a pair of now jobless chavs who have managed to con enough people into thinking they are half decent human beings through a phone and internet connection. Find me one person who was friends with either of them both before they got together (who isn’t family or Katy Daly) that has a good thing to say about them or is still around and I’ll die of shock. They are spending his birthday night out with people they met through Instagram earlier this year, not together and not with family. That says it all for me anyway.

Ta daaa 😁. I hope they have a wonderfully filtered evening.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Sorry so far behind so apologies as this is likely already been said BUT
Edie is the biggest brat going. I know they don’t help the situation by egging her on etc but bloody hell she is one of the most annoying kids I have come across. Hitting I, backchatting everyone and being so rude. I was raging after seeing R telling I he had to apologise to her after he had to hold her arm to stop him from hitting her and then Joyce comforting her after she hit I what they actual hell! If she was mine I would have given her a severe punishment for that behaviour!

Shaving Wibbles head again as well ! His hair isn’t even long!

And lastly her make up looks horrendous and iconic pay her to promote them! She will be turning customers away in droves. She looks like a drag queen!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't even know where to begin with today's tit show 🙄
(other than to say I feel so sorry for their neighbours, can you imagine how many flies those bleeping chickens are attracting if they need an industrial fly catcher?) 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.