PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked and what I can gather is that you reach VIP now when you have been a member for a long time/done more than 200 messages??
I've done 671 (672 after this one) messages and been a member for what feels like 79 years and they've still stripped me of my VIP status! I feel robbed! I feel like I paid for pastel nails and got neon. I feel like I asked for Demi Moore and got Dudley! I feel like I wanted the man from Prison Break and ended up with Joyce! I feel like my whole tattle career is over and there was no point to any of this...

Seriously though...when can I be a VIP again?! Tattle is one of the only things I've ever really committed too 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Wouldn't you be? He must be constantly on edge, knowing he can't step a toe out of line because she'll be filming, when he's trying to discipline the kids she's in the background snorting and laughing at him. I don't feel sorry for him because he's clearly enjoying the lifestyle her "career" is bringing him, but it must be bleeping exhausting. He probably can't have a piss in peace without her looking over his shoulder making sure he's not shaking it too hard.
I don’t feel sorry for him either , he’s reaping the benefits of the influencer lifestyle with a beautiful home and freebies arriving in the post each day. Although PTWM claims we only see a few minutes of their day on SM, it seems nothing is off limits. Their poor beautiful little daughter is wheeled out like a performing money and has developed a knowing look when the camera is on her so plays up dreadfully. So Rachaele, if you’re reading, it’s not funny, it’s not clever and if you’re not careful , then Edie is going to turn into one of those kids that other kids and their parents don’t want to be around.

I don’t feel sorry for him either , he’s reaping the benefits of the influencer lifestyle with a beautiful home and freebies arriving in the post each day. Although PTWM claims we only see a few minutes of their day on SM, it seems nothing is off limits. Their poor beautiful little daughter is wheeled out like a performing monkey and has developed a knowing look when the camera is on her so plays up dreadfully. So Rachaele, if you’re reading, it’s not funny, it’s not clever and if you’re not careful , then Edie is going to turn into one of those kids that other kids and their parents don’t want to be around.
sorry should be performing monkey not money!

Reactions: 10
I AM SCREAMING. So you know these weird things going round Insta right now? It’s like a frog or a sandwich or a Simpsons character with your name attached. Someone posted this to stories and I was like OMG it’s Rachaele. They only had a screenshot though so I headed to their page for original.

D1B0225D-5CDF-4F9F-B87A-ECE651AD5543.jpeg

THEN I FOUND...

291E80A7-F9A6-48D0-BB0F-63C63D10C4FD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wouldn't you be? He must be constantly on edge, knowing he can't step a toe out of line because she'll be filming, when he's trying to discipline the kids she's in the background snorting and laughing at him. I don't feel sorry for him because he's clearly enjoying the lifestyle her "career" is bringing him, but it must be bleeping exhausting. He probably can't have a piss in peace without her looking over his shoulder making sure he's not shaking it too hard.
Their house is literally under rachel surveillance 24/7 😂😂

Reactions: 8
I've done 671 (672 after this one) messages and been a member for what feels like 79 years and they've still stripped me of my VIP status! I feel robbed! I feel like I paid for pastel nails and got neon. I feel like I asked for Demi Moore and got Dudley! I feel like I wanted the man from Prison Break and ended up with Joyce! I feel like my whole tattle career is over and there was no point to any of this...

Seriously though...when can I be a VIP again?! Tattle is one of the only things I've ever really committed too 😂
Howcome people are being stripped of their VIP status? Just had a little look on hinch thread and people over there have too 🤣

I don’t feel sorry for him either , he’s reaping the benefits of the influencer lifestyle with a beautiful home and freebies arriving in the post each day. Although PTWM claims we only see a few minutes of their day on SM, it seems nothing is off limits. Their poor beautiful little daughter is wheeled out like a performing money and has developed a knowing look when the camera is on her so plays up dreadfully. So Rachaele, if you’re reading, it’s not funny, it’s not clever and if you’re not careful , then Edie is going to turn into one of those kids that other kids and their parents don’t want to be around.

sorry should be performing monkey not money!
Id say money was pretty accurate with the way she's been using her for ads of late too. If there's any way she can cash in on her kids she will!

Reactions: 6
Seriously she has no idea on safeguarding... May have been a "lush kind lady" on this occasion who recognised them and stopped to talk but not everyone is "lush". She should be so concerned that people know who her kids are just by walking past them especially when it's just betsy and Wilby on their own down there 😔😔

Oh and in case anyone didn't already know she thought she'd confirm paignton too in the comments below it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂

Edit to add im sorry I can't block out the names if I'm supposed to my phones photo edit thing just constantly crashes my phone now and I couldn't see a way to do it on an upload here! Sorry!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Seriously she has no idea on safeguarding... May have been a "lush kind lady" on this occasion who recognised them and stopped to talk but not everyone is "lush". She should be so concerned that people know who her kids are just by walking past them especially when it's just betsy and Wilby on their own down there 😔😔

Oh and in case anyone didn't already know she thought she'd confirm paignton too in the comments below it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂

Edit to add im sorry I can't block out the names if I'm supposed to my phones photo edit thing just constantly crashes my phone now and I couldn't see a way to do it on an upload here! Sorry!!!!
That absolute weirdo being annoyed that her son needed a wee??? Look after your child’s needs over meeting a shitstagram mum you daft twit 🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
I still can’t get over the fact she put the baby on a trampoline in the pissing rain and went inside 😭

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Funny how she finds time to reply to those fan girling comments but can’t find time to reply to people who reach out for help for DA reasons. I reckon people go to Paignton to lurk around to see if they can see her!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

Oh and in case anyone didn't already know she thought she'd confirm paignton too in the comments below it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂Edit to add im sorry I can't block out the names if I'm supposed to my phones photo edit thing just constantly crashes my phone now and I couldn't see a way to do it on an upload here! Sorry!!!!

The comment on that screenshot says ‘they’ were playing so lovely with him...
so breaking the social distancing rules again I assume if it wasn’t just B playing with him.

Reactions: 3

Didn't want to intrude, wanted to give her some privacy, but went over to talk to her anyway?! 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Now he's poorly. Nothing to do with the fact he was freezing after bedtime the other day outside or the fact he's been sat out in the rain today then?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Anyone else notice the tweezers and open tube of cream on the table 🤮
Where do you see all the things, I see loads of posts about nails, and other things they are doing but I have no idea where they are! Perhaps it’s for the best 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In the current climate, I think I’d be a bit worried if my baby was full of cold and had a temperature, knowing he’s been dinging about town without me 😬

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.