PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same age as Raychaellleee here and I have shaved sides - what's left is bright purple though and sometimes I style it back, sometimes with a fringe, sometimes with a bandana in. I'm not gaunt either so hopefully I don't have the crackhead look!
I have an undercut but I'm not a crackhead. I don't think with my chubby chops I'd get mistaken for one either 😚.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im so bleeping angry what is wrong with this family. Edie behaves like an absolute rotter of a child and poor Isaac has to apologise? Get duck in the bin you wastes of space. Hope Josh has a tit birthday 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Im so bleeping angry what is wrong with this family. Edie behaves like an absolute rotter of a child and poor Isaac has to apologise? Get duck in the bin you wastes of space. Hope Josh has a tit birthday 🎉
Ridiculous behaviour. T is having the great Fly Sulk of 2020, Edie just needs some actual consequences for her backchat and attitude and Isaac just is so nice.
Joyce threatened them with no ipad for an hour the other day. 1 hour!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s a house 8 children essentially. The way Josh comes bounding up the stairs shouting about his birthday 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they’re all as bad as each other. What is he like at work?! “YEAH BUT YOU DID STEAL THE TV. YEAH BUT YOU DID. BUT YOU DID. YOU DID”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My heart went out to poor Issac. She came out the room with crocodile tears and when he said it was her that hit him 1st , she made Issac apologise 1st and didn’t even tell Edie off. She will grow up into a vile child with no one wanting to play with her

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m so cross that Isaac was told to apologise to Edie, despite it not being really clear what happened but then a few seconds later, it’s very clear that edie hits out at Isaac and yet she’s not expected to apologise in any way.

Reactions: 22
Bloody hell, I’m usually the first to defend Edie and it’s always seemed to me she’s playing to the camera but she wasn’t then. She absolutely thinks she rules the roost! But I will maintain it isn’t her fault, she’s a young child being failed spectacularly by those who are supposed to protect her.

The difference in how they treat Isaac is heartbreaking to see. Immediately it’s his fault, then Edie punches him in front of them and 🤷🏻‍♀️ Josh gives her a bleeping cuddle! That kid has absolutely no hope because she’s being completely failed.

They’re lazy parents who take the easiest route every time and have no desire to put in any work. Edie is bright and strong-willed, she’s a challenge to parent but they don’t even try!

Reactions: 26
Edie, from her report, is clearly very well behaved in school so that behaviour at home could easily be nipped in the bud. But she’s being rewarded with a go on a bouncy castle and an ice cream.

Reactions: 14
So Isaac has to apologise to Edie because he moved her hand/arm down as she was trying to hit him???? What the actual f@#*!!?
Even when she was trying to hit him on the stairs he showed restraint and just moved passed her.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
So Isaac has to apologise to Edie because he moved her hand/arm down as she was trying to hit him???? What the actual f@#*!!?
Even when she was trying to hit him on the stairs he showed restraint and just moved passed her.
That should be rewarded for reacting calmly ffs. Maybe next time he’ll just wallop her back because why not? He gets told off either way 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The only time she doesn’t film must be when she’s fallen asleep , otherwise she never stops.

Those poor children , imagine being saddled with Dominic and Joyce ; a crafty, spiteful, lazy arse and a limp lettuce for her husband.

Reactions: 9
I’m alright everyone 🙋‍♀️.
I’m chewing on my cardigan (£10) but I’m doing it. I’m not taking the piss.
Just want to post my unwavering support for Edie.
Give them hell girl 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That poor baby putting him in a Liverpool kit...that's child cruelty right there the pair of bastards (sorry, not sorry... 😬 )

How very dare you?! 😁 Red through and through. In fact that’s the only thing I can’t slate them for. They’ve finally done something good for one of their children.

Also, as for why she’d film and show that behaviour, I’m baffled 🥴 She must know it isn’t acceptable but is it all down to likes and lols? Or does she not get it and think she’s hilarious being such a crap parent?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How very dare you?! 😁 Reg through and through. In fact that’s the only thing I can’t slate them for. They’ve finally done something good for one of their children.
I can't see my comment anymore so I'll post it again...just for you 😂

That poor baby putting him in a Liverpool kit...that's child cruelty right there the pair of bastards (sorry, not sorry... 😬 )

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I assume she posts the tantrums to try and seem relatable?! But it's not it's boring and I feel it crosses a line. Let them have some privacy. Imagine E growing up and everyone reminding her daily about her tantrums when she was little.

Reactions: 11
How very dare you?! 😁 Red through and through. In fact that’s the only thing I can’t slate them for. They’ve finally done something good for one of their children.

Also, as for why she’d film and show that behaviour, I’m baffled 🥴 She must know it isn’t acceptable but is it all down to likes and lols? Or does she not get it and think she’s hilarious being such a crap parent?
i’m a liverpool fan but it’s the first time i’ve seen them post anything about them... didn’t even post anything when we won the league for the first time in 30 years 🧐🧐 theyre glory supporters probably🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.