PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's.....Wayne and Waynetta Slob! Even the tracksuit looks the same.View attachment 186627
Christ that picture does him no favours, you can see how much he has aged.

View attachment 186569
It’s another Instagrammer. I don’t think she’s a friend of Rach’s. It just seemed like Rach was hanging around her troll post looking for attention 🙄.
Anyway, did she want this kid or not? She’s scaring me. Wilby must be horrified
Kid Is probably slapping her to get the phone taken out of his face for once.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know if it’s been mentioned on this thread as there are so many pages but does anyone else feel Slightly uncomfortable with Josh and Betsys relationship?! Could be just me but there’s something about him that doesn’t sit right with me

Reactions: 9
I don’t know if it’s been mentioned on this thread as there are so many pages but does anyone else feel Slightly uncomfortable with Josh and Betsys relationship?! Could be just me but there’s something about him that doesn’t sit right with me
Yes!!! I've often thought something is off/doesn't feel right.

Reactions: 5
Id be very cautious speculating over a stepfathers relationship with a 15 year old girl
I agree. It’s all funny talking about her dress sense and his bird watching but the incest talk (and I know they’re not biological related) it’s really creepy to be honest. I don’t think thats what’s going on at all. I know a few men who are stepdads and have very close bonds with their stepdaughters. It’s quite sad that people assume there’s something fishy about it. Would it be the same if he was her bio dad?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Id be very cautious speculating over a stepfathers relationship with a 15 year old girl
To be fair to Josh, (oddly 🤷‍♀️,) he’s not weird with B. He just isn’t her Dad.
Rach pushes this myth that he is so she makes it look weird. He and B have a very ‘mate’ like relationship (which is perfectly normal for a step dad and a teen.) It’s Rach that makes it look weird because she insists on saying to B ‘Dad said.. etc’
B doesn’t call him Dad ever. I just think he’s a bit of a sad twit with no male friends.
He reminds me of Caitlyn Jenner when she was Bruce. Totally immersed in the lifestyle and then getting narked with the kids every now and again to try to reaffirm dominance/ control.
(Bit of armchair psychology)

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I really hate how R pushes B and T and even edie to call josh "dad"... and when she trys to make out the boys call her "mum"

Reactions: 13
As the mother of a girl Bekinds age, there's no way on God's earth she'd be wearing that vile logo ( on her chavtasitc trainers!). Grim. I hate Playboy stuff, particularly on an underage girl with a huge insta following. Ffs R, safeguard your kids. Grim.
I hate to say it, but I love that she always dresses Giblet/Wiblet in baby grows and soft clothes. He always look lovely and comfy.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I don’t think there’s anything sinister going on either between J & B. If anything R makes the weird comments about how she is dressed - like she is putting the words in his mouth. I think he does a bloody good job not snapping at R when she films him constantly!!

I think he is a funny mix of trying to be cool/down with the kids at times in style - not the leggings or camo/zoo gear! He is also then trying to be disciplinary, set boundaries, responsibilities etc. But, he is also clearly whipped by all the women in his life, laughed at & expected to do all! It’s a tricky balance of personalities!

Reactions: 23
As the mother of a girl Bekinds age, there's no way on God's earth she'd be wearing that vile logo ( on her chavtasitc trainers!). Grim. I hate Playboy stuff, particularly on an underage girl with a huge insta following. Ffs R, safeguard your kids. Grim.
I hate to say it, but I love that she always dresses Giblet/Wiblet in baby grows and soft clothes. He always look lovely and comfy.
Why does she want to copy her 15 year old with playboy shoes.... she needs to grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s not any boundaries in that house basically that’s why people feel something is slightly off but I don’t think it’s anything sinister. It’s just a lack of boundaries with all of them and to the rest of us who do have boundaries and grew up with them it can make you feel a bit iffy. From Josh drying his step daughters hair while wearing only his pants to Rachaele paying her step sons to rub her feet to Rachaele again apparently changing her tampons in front of the girls to the kids walking in on their joint showers. Filming shagging dogs and not giving a tit when the dog kills your chicken. Kids swearing and being rude as the mum laughs and a never ending stream of hot young women coming in and out the house. They’re just a bunch of weirdos.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hahaha just coming with this. Go on Rach, get them 👍. You’ll look like the ‘grab a granny’ in the local tit nightclub.
It’s so bad it’s good 😂😂
50633887-A215-4C1B-B09E-5ACF1B08D7F2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think there’s anything sinister going on either between J & B. If anything R makes the weird comments about how she is dressed - like she is putting the words in his mouth. I think he does a bloody good job not snapping at R when she films him constantly!!
Yes I think that’s what’s strange. Like she wants him to be telling B of for wearing the clothes. Is it so she can be seen as the cool parent and J is just a moaning old twit or is she trying to make it look like J is so protective of her like a dad should be. I think J and B have a good relationship. But R always seems to want to cause friction between him and the kids. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
To say nothing of the fact that I’m pretty sure the Playboy logo will be trademarked!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also Playboy?! How very 2000!!! Is that what the kids like these days?! What’s next B?! A Von witch trucker hat and a Juicy tracksuit?! A Paul’s Boutique bag?! Foundation on your lips?! Pencil thin brows?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.