PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

πŸ’œ Congratulations to the delectable @ShaWei for the thread title. You rule! πŸ’œ

Last thread summary:

πŸ’œ Wilby is moving but R ain't moving off the sofa to get rid of owt potentially lethal in his reach.

πŸ’œ She's still using shite subtitles even though it's akin to taking away an access ramp or hiding someone's hearing aid battery.

πŸ’œ She is morphing into her husband slowly through the transition of being young Malfoy.

πŸ’œπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’œ

πŸ’œ All other threads here: PTWM πŸ’œ

What's a 'normal' age to start crawling / walking? I know my brothers and I only started walking around 15 months (although my mum's convinced I practiced in secret and only showed them once I could do it properly 🀣).
Asking bc I don't have kids yet so no reference for baby development timelines :)
Just moving this over from end of last thread. I think its around 6-8 months that babies start moving in some way. Be it crawling or bum shuffling (me πŸ˜…πŸ’œ) or army crawing (my daughterπŸ’œ) or rolling in different directions.

Hahaha! She's gonna be FMLing from here to Kingdom come now. Well done Wiberforce! πŸ˜…πŸ˜œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’”

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Breaking news! I haven't slept properly for days not knowing what she's wearing πŸ˜‚
AEF264E2-EF22-45D5-B380-F38B8AB6F1D6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The grid post she has deleted was about blm the one where her mate was all β€œduck the police”

I take the kids to Alton towers and finally crash in my hotel room and we have a new thread, what’s gonna happen when I go abroad for a fortnight??? I go social media / internet cold turkey when I’m on holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The grid post she has deleted was about blm the one where her mate was all β€œduck the police”

I take the kids to Alton towers and finally crash in my hotel room and we have a new thread, what’s gonna happen when I go abroad for a fortnight??? I go social media / internet cold turkey when I’m on holiday
Thank you you’ve saved Me some time, was just about to go see if that was the one she deleted. She never commented after people called that woman out for her β€œduck the police” comments

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Ah interesting. I wonder if she is still "working with" the young BLM activist lady? πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

Have a good break at the Towers!

Reactions: 8
Ah interesting. I wonder if she is still "working with" the young BLM activist lady? πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

Have a good break at the Towers!
I wonder if shes still following her πŸ˜‚

Going back to the other thread, all babies are different..my eldest did a few army crawls for about a week then was up and walking by 10 months. My youngest never crawled around 6 months and he started fully walking at 8 months. Iv also known a few babies to walk at 12 months. Health visitor usually says if they develop walking first then their speech comes after/if they speak first then walking comes after.
Iv never really noticed so not sure how true that is.
All rach seems to do when he makes noise or any attempt to move she rolls her eyes or makes a sarcastic comment like it's really inconvenient for him to further his development... maybe that's because hes always interrupting her ads πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ how inconsiderate of baby wiblet lol

Scrap that..just looked at the activist and rach are both following each other still πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Breaking news! I haven't slept properly for days not knowing what she's wearing πŸ˜‚View attachment 180927
I've just nosied at the insta / website. Its essentially a lass reselling wholesale low quality clothing for probably twice the price she bought it in for.

Not shaming anyone who makes money this way or buys these clothes but honestly its like me tagging Darlington Indoor Market for my leggings, except I lost a tenner down the drain at the same time too πŸ˜‚

Also noticed Meldrum follows the seller if that means anything to you multithread Tattlers πŸ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I clicked on her latest re-post from a book tour thing she did. This comment stood out - ignoring messages from the deaf community, then ignoring the comment on the post bringing it to attention... and these days ridiculing them further with those daft subtitles that are like cryptic messages which may as well not even be there.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I've just nosied at the insta / website. Its essentially a lass reselling wholesale low quality clothing for probably twice the price she bought it in for.

Not shaming anyone who makes money this way or buys these clothes but honestly its like me tagging Darlington Indoor Market for my leggings, except I lost a tenner down the drain at the same time too πŸ˜‚

Also noticed Meldrum follows the seller if that means anything to you multithread Tattlers πŸ˜ƒ
All the stuff R buys from there is dreadful. All looks like potato sacks on her!

I clicked on her latest re-post from a book tour thing she did. This comment stood out - ignoring messages from the deaf community, then ignoring the comment on the post bringing it to attention... and these days ridiculing them further with those daft subtitles that are like cryptic messages which may as well not even be there.
She still doesn't give a tit about deaf people. Her subtitles are shocking!!

Reactions: 15
Just catching up on her recent stories, Jesus she talks some tit. Does she ever watch that back and wonder what the duck she’s doing with her life? Don’t worry about the kid on your lap, you just continue waffling. Soon it’ll be a story of Wibble falling off the bed/falling down the stairs because she’s stuck to her bloody phone admiring herself in the camera. She looks like an absolute twit with that hair.

Reactions: 13
Did anyone make it through tonight’s bullshit talking stories and bekind (Betsy) enough to summarise?
Joyce refused to pay for her steak while they were in Turkey because Rachaeaeaele hadn't 'et' it. He told the owner of the restaurant he wasn't paying because his wife hadn't 'et' her steak. Then he told a complete riot squad, with guns, half the Turkish police force and a SWAT team that turned up that his wife hadn't 'et' her steak and he wasn't paying. They all agreed with him that if his wife hadn't 'et' her steak, he didn't need to pay. The owner started chucking money at them and screaming. Rachaeaeaeaele was crying and vomiting and now she can't ever complain again (even though she spends her entire bleeping life complaining and moaning) and now she can eat any old tit (which is a blessing actually when you consider what she cooks) because she's so scared of Joyce complaining again and she might end up in Holloway prison if she gets another meal that Joyce can say she hasn't 'et'.

Betsy has had her nails done, wrong shape, wrong colour, wrong glitter. Spent all her wages from Scoopz on them and now has no money left. It's ok though as next week she has 4, 17 hour shifts. Neither Rachaeaeaeaele or Betsy can complain to the nail place because Rachaeaeaeeeaele once had a steak in Turkey that she couldn't eat and she nearly ended up shot by the Mafia and then eaten alive by 2 wild rottweilers with rabies.

She's still not sure what they speak in Turkey. Is it Turkish? Turkey? That funny gobbly noise they make? She's really not sure. But it's a 'language she doesn't speak'. Pretty much like English is a language she doesn't speak actually.

p.s. Did 'et' wind any one else up?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Wow. Just watched those stories with her and B. So she won’t complain to the Nail Salon, but will take the piss out the nail technician to 200k people. I know she didn’t name the salon, but duck me, have a heart. If the girl who did them saw that her confidence will be in the toilet right now πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Rach is a passive aggressive coward.
Also she left the kids whilst Edie was still a baby to have a week in Turkey with Josh?
Mum of the decade πŸ™„
Oh and the Turkish language thing, after spending so much β€˜time’ on BLM, you’d think she’d know that’s a bit xenophobic

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.