PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long haired guinea pig owner here and in my opinion Joyce was being way to rough brushing that poor piggie, you could hear it squeal everytime he dragged the brush down it , little bit heavy handed after a few afternoon beverages perhaps? 🤷‍♀️
(Being devils advocate here) Or the child who is responsible for it has neglected it and it got matted and not bothered? 🤷‍♀️ He even comments why is he having to do it... they get all these animals at the kids request then the kids lose interest and she is certainly not going to get up and do anything for them, so he gets stuck doing everything including cooking her lush food lol

Reactions: 9
She is constantly belittling him. Asks him to tell her followers about the chickens and when he starts, she starts giving out to him. I don’t know why he puts up with her
I don’t know why he puts up with it either. It can’t be fun being made to feel like you’re the size of an ant every second of every day much to the utter delight of your supposed loving wife

Reactions: 15
(Being devils advocate here) Or the child who is responsible for it has neglected it and it got matted and not bothered? 🤷‍♀️ He even comments why is he having to do it... they get all these animals at the kids request then the kids lose interest and she is certainly not going to get up and do anything for them, so he gets stuck doing everything including cooking her lush food lol
It didn’t look matted. One of our guinea pigs had a bit of fur matted once and we cut it out rather than force a comb through it, they are really sensitive and hate those metal grooming brushes. The vet recommended a soft bristled brush (similar to what you might use on a baby) for regular use and the metal comb (gently) only occasionally.

Reactions: 4
He looks like he works at a bloody zoo (but then their house is pretty much a zoo)
Notice how she barks “Pick it up” when they are talking about the chickens, no please, then acts like he’s a twit for discussing its wellbeing.
Meanwhile what are all the kids doing whilst they are playing with the animals! I take E is at her dads then as it’s all quiet on the tantrum front.

Reactions: 8
So thick bleeping Thelma doesn’t know the word husk. Is she really that bleeping stupid? What an articulate and intelligent writer said no one ever!

Then you’ve got gay boy scout/action man wannabe mincing round the tough terrain of Devon. The only creature he’s gonna find is the one with the Jedwood hair, beige teeth and wonky lipstick.
Her voice is so bleeping irritating, if I lived with her, she’d have to sleep in the garden like the snorting pig she is.
Granny jedward you mean ???? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fit AF. Not surprised the huns are jealous of their snorting, brain-dead, tit-mama idol 💜

View attachment 185951
Wtf does he look like? That shirt tucked into those shorts! I’d refuse to be seen in public if my OH dressed like that! I certainly wouldn’t be plastering his pic everywhere for all to see with him looking so ridiculous. Like he should be in Curious George or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wtf does he look like? That shirt tucked into those shorts! I’d refuse to be seen in public if my OH dressed like that! I certainly wouldn’t be plastering his pic everywhere for all to see with him looking so ridiculous. Like he should be in Curious George or something.
Joyce of the jungle 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Josh can’t be washing her well enough in their daily showers if the baby can smell when she leaves the house! (Unless it’s the reduction of bullshit in the air that wakes him up).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I reckon we have discovered that he actually works in a zoo now! FridaK can rest easy now!! He is the new Tiger King!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m still smarting from that pic of them with his hand up her top and down her shorts 🤣 just so bleeping weird and needy looking

Reactions: 11
Pretty sure they were his guinea pigs to start with, T has adopted the short haired piggie from next door

Reactions: 1
I reckon we have discovered that he actually works in a zoo now! FridaK can rest easy now!! He is the new Tiger King!!
Less tiger king... more tiger twit 😂😂

The only reason she was playing taxis was because josh has quite clearly had a few 🍷🍷

If the kids cant even look after the chickens and Guinea pigs... why on earth does ratchet Raquel want to get T a pig and B a horse 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have those people no manners? 1030 at night, he makes her a feed and not a thank you, Ts chicken is out and phones from upstairs. Errrm come get it yourself it’s YOUR chicken 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Have those people no manners? 1030 at night, he makes her a feed and not a thank you, Ts chicken is out and phones from upstairs. Errrm come get it yourself it’s YOUR chicken 🤬
He has had an outfit change though. It’s like half time at a kylie concert. Those leggings👍👍👍.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t get my head around why she films so many mundane conversations or Joyce doing the dishes/housework. How is that content?
I understand sharing snippets of funny family moments which others can relate to but this is on another level.
she really is scraping the barrel.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.