PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didnt listen to the videos with sound, why can't joshs mum hug Wilby? Theyve not stuck to any lockdown rules so what does it matter?
Exactly and foul mouthed Granny lives alone, yea? So they could've had their bubble weeks ago?

Reactions: 13
Bit creepy that a middle aged man is covertly videoing a young girl dancing. He gives me the boak. I used to find the way he interacted with Betsy, when she was a little younger, very inappropriate. Not so much now as she seems to see him for what he is (an overgrown Boy Scout with a penchant for obsessive nail clipping).
Is was Joyce blowing drying her hair that made me uneasy. I don’t think my husband has even brushed my daughters hair. Even when I was in hospital giving birth. (Wasn’t sliced in two though )

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The South West is one of the areas of the country with the highest R number. So what do they do - have a nice day out in crowded Devon and meet up with Mummy wearing her gloves 🤦🏼‍♀️.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Didnt listen to the videos with sound, why can't joshs mum hug Wilby? Theyve not stuck to any lockdown rules so what does it matter?
She probably did when the camera wasnt rolling... we all know they try and paint themselves as saints

Rachel's dress reminds me of Sheldon in his doppler outfit.

@Dorothy-redshoes I was so upset about Fi and then to see R had shared a post was the final straw. I can't put into words how mad she's made me and you put it perfectly, thank you. I really want to do RAOK and can't think of any yet, shame Rach can't do that, if she does anything for anyone she always expects something in return. Anyway I'll stop before I blow a fuse.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Really? His little gulps? Is that the best excuse you can come up with for filming your baps? You’ve fed him for the best part of a bastard year, have you only just noticed he swallows? Turd.

7416BC6A-0811-4930-842F-52C742EBBAFC.jpeg

She has got a look of Aaron Carter (Boyband member turned crack head) 🤷‍♀️
Well that’s ruined my childhood.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When I first started following her I thought she was so pretty and loved her style. Not sure what's happened?! Her hairstyle really doesnt suit her.

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or does josh look and sound a slight hit tipsy drunk in the stories feeding the chickens 😂😂
And why does she always have to mock him... just because he has a wider vocabulary than you rach doesnt mean you have to take the piss 🤷‍♀️
Considering shes an apparent "author", her vocab should be pretty wide 😂

Honestly most of her stories are absolutely pointless with no meaning behind them whatsoever.... why would her followers want to see a video of betsy just combing her hair?? Weird

Reactions: 17
It's on her instagram. She wont post anything horrendous on her facebook.. instagram is a whole new kettle of fish 😂

thank you, me and Instagram are not best mates. I did however work out that you have to click on the photo to make all the gumpf appear, thanks a lot, I think 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or does josh look and sound a slight hit tipsy drunk in the stories feeding the chickens 😂😂
And why does she always have to mock him... just because he has a wider vocabulary than you rach doesnt mean you have to take the piss 🤷‍♀️

Honestly most of her stories are absolutely pointless with no meaning behind them whatsoever.... why would her followers want to see a video of betsy just combing her hair?? Weird
She really is mind-numbingly boring isn’t she? Even their days out are dull. Maybe it’s her delivery because a few others I follow don’t ‘do’ a great deal but feel far more entertaining, relatable and engaging.

Reactions: 9
Long haired guinea pig owner here and in my opinion Joyce was being way to rough brushing that poor piggie, you could hear it squeal everytime he dragged the brush down it , little bit heavy handed after a few afternoon beverages perhaps? 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Long haired guinea pig owner here and in my opinion Joyce was being way to rough brushing that poor piggie, you could hear it squeal everytime he dragged the brush down it , little bit heavy handed after a few afternoon beverages perhaps? 🤷‍♀️
Bet he was drinking at lunch then carrying the baby around all afternoon. Not what you’d expect from a Dad who’s oldest son is so scarred by his mums drinking.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So thick bleeping Thelma doesn’t know the word husk. Is she really that bleeping stupid? What an articulate and intelligent writer said no one ever!

Then you’ve got gay boy scout/action man wannabe mincing round the tough terrain of Devon. The only creature he’s gonna find is the one with the Jedwood hair, beige teeth and wonky lipstick.
Her voice is so bleeping irritating, if I lived with her, she’d have to sleep in the garden like the snorting pig she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why does she keep referring to Josh as ‘David Attenborough‘s son’ just because he knows a bit about chickens, cuckoos and pipits and apparently worked in a zoo (probably in the gift shop) 😂 I also can’t believe she asked him if he’d made up the word husk......for a bestselling author she doesn’t have the finest grasp of the English language 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh yes, of course, he woke up because he could SMELL she’d left the house! If that’s the case, she must smell as bad as she looks and he woke up to have a break from the stench.

6206E62A-951D-4478-A11C-73207F78A89E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m really glad B at least seems super independent / quite confident, sure T will get there given time and E well she’d tell a vicar to duck off then move to Liverpool alone if she could just because. She seems so hellbent on her children being dependent on her 24:7 because it makes her look like she actually does things of worth

She is constantly belittling him. Asks him to tell her followers about the chickens and when he starts, she starts giving out to him. I don’t know why he puts up with her

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I don’t know if this makes me a hypocrite because I don’t have kids myself, but I feel like all of their lives would be much more fulfilling if they weren’t getting a phone camera rammed down their throats every second of the day 🙄 by all means, live your bloody life but a bit of privacy, dignity and respect would go a long bloody way... PUT THE PHONE DOWN RAECHELEALE

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.