PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh I see. I don’t know anything about her really. I did watch a tutorial whilst I was there and got some good tips about eye make up 👍.
I was just laughing at Rach running around the internet trying to find people to relate to.
Desperate Diane 😂
Which kate is this? I know cocaine katie but this sounds like another one...

I cant bare to watch her drivel or keep her engagement figures up even by 1

Reactions: 1
Just commenting to allow you all the opportunity to see my beautiful, lush profile pic update 🥰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
C72EFD92-9777-4F18-982F-33EB4DF4410E.jpeg
Which kate is this? I know cocaine katie but this sounds like another one...

I cant bare to watch her drivel or keep her engagement figures up even by 1
It’s another Instagrammer. I don’t think she’s a friend of Rach’s. It just seemed like Rach was hanging around her troll post looking for attention 🙄.
Anyway, did she want this kid or not? She’s scaring me. Wilby must be horrified

Reactions: 4
Honestly every song she puts on has a completely different meaning... she just hears a cute song and posts it..the moron
I wonder if they have gone round astrids for dinner again today... they are all awfully quiet this afternoon 😂

Reactions: 9
It's.....Wayne and Waynetta Slob! Even the tracksuit looks the same.
4B0C180F-0908-452E-874A-C0A4675D879F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I really can’t get on finger on Joyce. Is he really just thick or in it for the money ?? Keeps him on leggings and trainers. Has the stench on the 1422544 wax melts in the house went to his head and he is like her lap dog now ?? I could see me and my husband sitting on the sofa holding hands ! NOT !

Reactions: 6
I feel queasy af saying this but I don't think they've just been sat holding hands under a blanket all afternoon 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 16
It's.....Wayne and Waynetta Slob! Even the tracksuit looks the same.View attachment 186627
If that was a genuine photo of those 2 then her face would be in it.... it's clearly a picture for the benefit of the gram to prove they hold hands considering that's what's in the shot the most....
We dont care that you apparently love each other/have sex in the shower every day/hold hands watching a film 🤮🤮🤮 its vile!

Reactions: 7
I do agree J is only happy with a drink in him but I doubt he’ll leave. He knows he won’t see W if he does and some new man will be playing daddy to him within weeks. He’d also have to give up the lifestyle he has just now and since we all know he no longer had a career how will he earn?
I think he’ll stay and grow more miserable then in 10 years when the older boys have grown up and resent him for what he did to their mum and allowed them to be bullied due to their lives being plastered online he’ll realise what a duck up his life is.
Im not sure she would get anyone else. Shes defintly lost her looks since cutting her hair short and losing all that weight.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.