PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loads of people dont seem to think of how dangerous it can be having your kids name plastered everywhere. It makes me feel sick thinking about it!
The bit that gives me the creeps is that when the kids are out alone, anyone would be able to approach them and pretend they know their mum/friend network - very easy to do if you’ve watched her profile for a while.
And it’s very easy to say oh my child would never fall for that, but manipulators are just that and children are naive.
Ok, maybe more of an issue with actual famous people but weirdos can get obsessed with anyone, especially easy targets, surely!

Reactions: 10
The bit that gives me the creeps is that when the kids are out alone, anyone would be able to approach them and pretend they know their mum/friend network - very easy to do if you’ve watched her profile for a while.
And it’s very easy to say oh my child would never fall for that, but manipulators are just that and children are naive.
Ok, maybe more of an issue with actual famous people but weirdos can get obsessed with anyone, especially easy targets, surely!
You can almost guarantee as well that she won’t have bothered to have a chat with any of them about keeping themselves safe and ‘stranger danger’. She basically invited people to approach BeKind and Wilby the other day.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It must be quite unnerving for Betsy to have randoms coming upto her like they are her best mate. Feel sorry for Betsy actually because once she hits 18 and wants to do stuff she won’t be able to without her mum knowing and the huns messaging.
My daughter hates the fact that I know a lot of people and they know who she is.

Reactions: 9
I remember years ago I was at a meeting or safety awareness course (can’t remember which) anyway there was a discussion around having personalised T-shirt’s on your kids. If they out playing with one on they are identifiable by name to strangers and the stranger could start a conversation with them using their name and the kid would think oh you must know me. Flash forward to now and to bekind and wilbertson getting spotted and moodie Edie on holiday makes me uneasy.
Yes!! My mum would never let my little brothers have their names on football shirts because anyone could walk up to them and be like “hi James, I’m your mum’s friends and she asked me to pick you up.” Any kidnapper would have brought them back sharpish like but still.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All the time and effort she goes into to go through messages and tag businesses... I wish she would put that much effort in to reading messages from DV victims!!!!!

Reactions: 9
If anyone on here who has been through domestic violence is able to chat to me I would appreciate it. I reached out to Rachel in the past but was ignored. My abusive husband sat me down on Monday and told me he realised he's been abusing and manipulating me since the very beginning. He's acknowledged every single thing - violence, emotional, manipulation. This morning he left me. We have 5 month old twins. My heart is absolutely ripped in two. I know he was awful to me, but I love him so much and I'm heartbroken. I don't know how to get through this and I have hidden every ounce of abuse from every person I know.

This is my third relationship in a row where I've suffered domestic violence. I must be asking for it. I cannot stop crying and have called in family to come look after my children as I cannot get out of bed. I don't know how to get through this. I'm sorry for posting everything on here but at this point he's isolated me from everyone I know.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
If anyone on here who has been through domestic violence is able to chat to me I would appreciate it. I reached out to Rachel in the past but was ignored. My abusive husband sat me down on Monday and told me he realised he's been abusing and manipulating me since the very beginning. He's acknowledged every single thing - violence, emotional, manipulation. This morning he left me. We have 5 month old twins. My heart is absolutely ripped in two. I know he was awful to me, but I love him so much and I'm heartbroken. I don't know how to get through this and I have hidden every ounce of abuse from every person I know.

This is my third relationship in a row where I've suffered domestic violence. I must be asking for it. I cannot stop crying and have called in family to come look after my children as I cannot get out of bed. I don't know how to get through this. I'm sorry for posting everything on here but at this point he's isolated me from everyone I know.
Please don't ever think you asked for it. I have been in an abusive relationship, more than happy to talk to you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20

You have not been asking for it!! I haven’t experience DV but if he’s acknowledged that he’s done wrong then you must realise that it’s not you that’s causing it, it’s him? I hope that you have enough of a support group around you x

• Heart
Reactions: 16

I'm really sorry to hear this. Can you give this helpline a call? Even if it's just a friendly ear for someone to listen to you.
The freephone, 24-hour National Domestic Abuse Helpline 0808 2000 247
Do you have a friend or a family member you can talk to? Maybe make a doctors appt and see if you can get a referral for some counselling?
Sending you a lot of love. It will be hard but you can do this. You can do anything even if right now your mind is telling you the opposite
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Sending you lots of love and strength. I don't have any experience myself but please be honest with your family and friends - they may not be surprised as you might not have hidden it as well as you think. One thing I do know is that THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT. You and your children do not deserve to have lived through this. Please research and reach out to local charities and support networks to get the practical and emotional help you need. Take care, and remember the Tattle trolls are always here for you ❤

• Heart

i am sorry you are going through this but please do not think you asked for it.It was never your fault,you and your babies will get through this .

Love and light
Medusa x

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I'm not able to offer any help personally but you are so strong and you will get through this. Wishing you the best of luck and tonnes of strength ❤

• Heart

No one on here is qualified to advise you I’m afraid, although I am sure you will receive a lot of supportive messages and genuine empathy (😘). I have linked a few useful avenues to explore below for you. The most important thing is to reach out to a professional body without delay, so that they can give you proper support. Sending you a big hug!

National DA helpline 0808 2000 247

• Heart
Posted about 0.3 seconds after the latest photo of the Messiah. Honestly, love, if you’ve a problem with your ovaries, you should get that checked out 🤨

View attachment 183024
I honestly cannot bear these dickheads. Seeing a baby does not make your ovaries hurt and start working overtime. If that was the case there would be no desperate women undergoing IVF.

But it's not just access to her stories they have..... they literally have physical access to her and her children because its public knowledge where they live,what school they go, where they hang out.... I mean, yesterday proved that with the psycho HUN approaching her 2 children!!
I also get the impression she doesnt realise that women too can be paedophiles/psychos/deranged human beings.
I know we go over and over with this subject but it really REALLY bothers me that she is so nieve and stupid in regards to her 700k followers and her childrens safety/safeguarding.
And also probably the hundreds of people who view her page and stories that aren't following her!
It would scare the tit out of me!
There will be a lot of local people that she’s pissed off looking at her page without following. What about Betsy’s Dad? What if he wants to see her and finds her alone because her stupid mother disclosed her exact whereabouts?

Reactions: 12

I’m so sorry to read this. This is what makes me so angry about R. She can read a thousand messages asking where her top is from or laughing at her “hilarious” subtitles but she can’t be arsed responding with anything other than “aw that’s tit babes” or not bothering to respond at all to people actually needing the help she claims to offer. 😡 It’s taken a few tattle trolls on here seconds to offer support and direction to websites and helplines and she can’t even be bothered to do that.

• Heart
  • Angry
I

I am so so sorry this is happening to you and send you strength and love. From what I remember you have been alone throughout lockdown caring for newborns. I can’t begin to imagine how hard that must’ve been and now this. Please don’t be alone, ask a family member to stay with you for a while, someone you can open up to.

This is not your fault and time will heal but please make a dr’s appointment as soon as you can and also ring the helpline numbers others have posted or the Samaritans.
Lots of love and know that things will get better xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I am so sorry to read this. Firstly, you have to believe that you are not the cause and it's not your fault. So glad you have family to help you, please be honest with them and don't hide things anymore.
Women's Aid have a survivor's forum you can look at (sorry can't send a link, easily found via google) and talk to women who have been in abusive relationships. I'm sure they will know of support in your area and you can discuss whats helped them? You don't have to sign up immediately, you can read what is being said first, and if it might be useful to you. Plenty of info on the website.
Sending you a huge amount of love and strength, and if you need encouragement and a boost, the trolls are here to listen 💕💕

Last edited:
  • Heart

I'm so sorry you're going through this, I just want to send you big hugs, and say it's absolutely not your fault. Please don't feel isolated as I'm sure you can reach out to many people on here to talk to including me. I know we are strangers but please don't hesitate xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It must be quite unnerving for Betsy to have randoms coming upto her like they are her best mate. Feel sorry for Betsy actually because once she hits 18 and wants to do stuff she won’t be able to without her mum knowing and the huns messaging.
And B wouldn't be able to tell her she felt uncomfortable because no doubt R would just take the piss out of her for it.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.