Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

“Paw Patrol, lovebites and gifts from PayPal dosh;
It’s a birthday to remember for birdboy Josh!”

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Kbird

VIP Member
She has really unattractive eyes, really beady like a parrot. I wonder if that’s why Joyce likes her?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If I didn't already know she was a huge liar, that brace story would have convinced me.

'They've already worked wonders' errr...no they fucking haven't. Your teeth still look like absolute shit, only difference is now they're all wearing furry yellow coats as well.

'I've got about another 6 months before it comes off' well Rachaeaeaeaele, I'm hoping your orthodontist is Merlin because if those teeth are going to be sorted in 6 months, it's going to take a bastard wizard!

Also, stop blending your babies food when he's eating whole cookies, cakes and icecreams you daft cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Also Playboy?! How very 2000!!! Is that what the kids like these days?! What’s next B?! A Von Bitch trucker hat and a Juicy tracksuit?! A Paul’s Boutique bag?! Foundation on your lips?! Pencil thin brows?!

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
I don’t think the colours of Bekind’s nails are that bad 🤷‍♀️ (although it’s not what she asked for.) I have only had my nails done twice but they definitely show you the nail shape and colour before they start!
she can’t be that embarrassed by it else she wouldn’t have shown them on camera to 200k followers🙄
I would say she most likely had a newly qualified technician. They weren’t that bad, just not what she she said she asked for. However, you go back to the salon to complain one to one. You absolutely don’t do pathetic bitching about it to 200k followers.
The worst thing was, she said B told her not to put it on Instagram as the girl who did them might see it and be upset (showing some empathy.) But Rach did it anyway and roped B in by the end of the videos. How is it possible to be that bad a role model and hardly anyone notice? It blows my mind

• Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Aside from her occasional Dear Betsy Dear Wilby type posts I am actually getting so annoyed at how fucking ungrateful she seems?! Big, beautiful house (well I like it 🤣), beautiful garden with space for all the kids and animals and fucking £6000 trampolines. Healthy and happy children all excelling in their own ways. Husband that clearly loves and fancies her as disgusting as I find that he does. Waits on her hand and foot. Lives by the beach. Friends who seemingly drop everything for her. Yet it’s constant moan moan moan fuck my life what is my life ideal etc

• Heart
That Astrid sunbathes with her tits out in her back garden apparently and thinks it's hilarious her neighbour can't enjoy his own garden because she's sitting there with her saggy wrinkled baps out.

She gives me the creeps along with her creepy as fuck husband.

And needs to stop sunbathing. She looks like a well worn vintage shoe at this point.

• Haha
  • Sick

FridaK

VIP Member
She’s full of it. About 5/6 days ago she said he had 4 days off. He was there when T went to school and picked her up by look of his Instagram. So essentially the only work he has supposedly done in months is six days in the last two - three weeks when he appeared to be at home for most of the days. I read ages ago that the only police staff ‘at home working’ constantly during the pandemic were call handlers for 101(and then only if they were shielding or quarantined.) He was neither as far as I’m aware

So unless he is some sort of Devon super sleuthing, high ranking official with special privileges that enable him to work at the same time as not working. Do full time hours, with no shift pattern. Plus show no evidence of employment anywhere including a badge number and warrant card. Meanwhile having full access to as much time off to watch birds wearing a daft hat, clean the home, look after the garden farm, cook for everyone (even when he isn’t supposedly in, he cooks all the time apparently.) Oh and he can also binge watch This is us, eating chocolate, keep up Wilby’s hair maintenance, cut nails whilst simultaneously doing a full 10 hour shift for D&C police special forces. He has no job. Period 🙋‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Now I feel bad as this woman is clearly vulnerable and this shameless rat has just left her hanging ffs.
Delete the fucking comments and message her personally 🤦‍♀️
God Rach pisses me off. It’s like watching someone drag their dignity into the gutter and not out. What’s wrong with her?
Betsy politely declines the offer... rach secretly inboxes the lady her PO box 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

FridaK

VIP Member
I’m surprised they haven’t all done the Tik Tok Dance to the song about cop car 😂😂 outside a cop car!!
They probably would have IF he was still a PC 😉.

You know looking at those old photos, I haven’t seen them before, I can’t remember when I started following her but it was a lot later than that. She looked quite normal back then 🤔. (He looked like a smarmy twat though, so nothing has changed there.)
I do wonder how much being outed over all the lies etc has affected her. It’s a sort of ‘be careful what you wish for’ really. I wonder if the money was worth it? I think that a lot about people who sell their soul. Is the money worth the hassle?

Oh and I found a lovely pic of them ☺ #couplegoals

Attachments

• Haha

Mufasa

Chatty Member
So weird just the 3 of them. Wasn't it just the 3 of them when they went for tapas, wasn't it just the 3 of them her birthday weekend? I've never known anyone to talk so much shit.
I came on to say the exact same. They honestly think they’re a pair of loved up kids in their early twenties strolling around the bastard coast with their one baby, no one else to worry about and life’s a fucking seaside dream.

Meanwhile there’s 5 other children god only knows where, probably starving because it’s tea time and the adults responsible for them have eaten their spicy eggs to themselves and sodded off for a ‘tea time stroll’. They really need to get a grip of reality and start acting like the middle aged parents of 6 kids that they base their ‘patchwork family’ on!

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
She also needs to start prioritising Wibble’s safety over Instagram content (and stop mashing down his food or he will end up being unable to manage lumps which is more of a choking risk 🤦🏼‍♀️) and STOP taking the piss out of her deaf followers by not editing the subtitles. She is blatantly doing it deliberately for attention but it’s fucking offensive. Far worse than not having subtitles are all.

If he can eat a cookie, he can eat his dinner 🤷🏼‍♀️

8E38CC65-F3B9-4337-BF63-12BA289AD668.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 29

LuckyBlueEyes

VIP Member
I don’t know why but that latest has really pissed me off! BeKind should be able to have a conversation with her mum without the gist of it (not exactly hard to read between the lines and figure it out for those who it’s about) being splashed all over Instagram. She should be free to talk to her mum in confidence without it being used for content. She should be able to unburden herself, to share her worries and her pain with her parent without it being used for likes and as a tool for Roach to show the world what an ‘amazing’ mum she is.

Well guess what Roach?!! You’re not amazing, you’re absolutely awful and one day Betsy will realise how badly you’ve betrayed her; that having your own fragile ego stroked was worth more than your daughter’s right to privacy. You may not say explicitly what’s going on but anyone who has some inkling will know what it’s about.

This one has genuinely made me feel sad for Betsy. She deserves a mum who listens without an agenda, who offers guidance, provides hugs and reserves judgement, and mostly who respects her privacy and can be trusted. It’s what every teenager deserves.

• Heart
  • Sad

Bristol2019

Joshs mum with the gloves 🤦‍♀️ It drives me mad. Worn gloves to protect herself from potential Covid yet she’s touched everything in the shop with them and is now rooting through her bought goods and Spreading whatever is on those gloves into her bag!

When we use gloves in clinical areas we swap from task to task / patient to patient. All you need to do is wash/hand gel your hands from touching items - way safer than wearing gloves!

Sorry rant over!

• Angry