PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright I had three

Lovely picture of Betsy, Wilby and Casper the friendly ghost there.

Lovely picture of Wilby, his Mum and Gran.

Why are Dora the Explorer and Beetlejuice dragging a baby around Devon

It was a tough call so I’ve gone for all options 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Alright I had three

It was a tough call so I’ve all options 👍
I defo thought beetlejuice when I saw what she was wearing🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why put an 11 month old in a baby walker for the first time?

Does Roach honestly believe she looks like she could pass as BeKind’s twin? Arrogant or deluded? BeKind is a pretty girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why put an 11 month old in a baby walker for the first time?

Does Roach honestly believe she looks like she could pass as BeKind’s twin? Arrogant or deluded? BeKind is a pretty girl.
Deluded, about absolutely everything I think. It can’t be helped 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Is that not pjs that wiblet is in? Sounds weird but babygros during the day seem normal but not proper pjs! He is a gorgeous wee baby though 😍

Reactions: 2
I thought J seemed a bit frosty towards his mum too. Also that bloody outfit he is wearing 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Lastly, that bloody SNORT 🙄🙄🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe just maybe Wibble might look like DUN DUN DUNNNNNN one of his two brothers?! Maybe?! Would you mention that Rach?! Of course you wouldn’t.

Is that not pjs that wiblet is in? Sounds weird but babygros during the day seem normal but not proper pjs! He is a gorgeous wee baby though 😍
She said she just likes him comfy so he’s always in his babygros

Reactions: 4
Joyce looks like an over grown Boy Scout in his shorts and hat!
I swear he has worn those shorts all week now 🤢. Unless he has 7 pairs the same all hung up in his wardrobe. His special camo wardrobe.

Autocorrect tried to say camp wardrobe 🤷🏼‍♀️🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bit creepy that a middle aged man is covertly videoing a young girl dancing. He gives me the boak. I used to find the way he interacted with Betsy, when she was a little younger, very inappropriate. Not so much now as she seems to see him for what he is (an overgrown Boy Scout with a penchant for obsessive nail clipping).

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wilby tried to bite the table to cafe. Betsy stops him. You can hear Joshs voice in the background. Betsy hands down better parent than both of them two!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Alright I had three

It was a tough call so I’ve gone for all options 👍
I like dora and beetle juice 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didnt listen to the videos with sound, why can't joshs mum hug Wilby? Theyve not stuck to any lockdown rules so what does it matter?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.