PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like her but I actually quite like her house, makes a change from all the boring bland a la Hinch grey everywhere
I love the house, I would put Betsy in the dining room though and let her have the conservatory as her own little sitting room, then change the summer house into a “boys den” to give Seb some of his own space (he’d be back in the house at night though!)
Plenty people use their dining room as an extra bedroom so I don’t know why she didn’t do that rather than having two sittings rooms 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree, I do love her house (I dislike her pink living room though and not keen on the rainbow baby room)
But I hate how ratchet has got her home and the contents in it.

Reactions: 1
Lunch date with her favourite men... so joyce isnt at work again then?
I bet she gives him pocket money so he can treat her to lunch with his card 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lunch date with her favourite men... so joyce isnt at work again then?
I bet she gives him pocket money so he can treat her to lunch with his card 😂😂
I was going to say that Joyce has posted a pic of wilbert on his ig but I forgot it's Rachel who runs that account too 🤦‍♀️ so we don't actually know where Joyce is😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be fair, my house would be pukka if I was raking in £5k+ every month for showing my teeth, treating my husband like tit and crying about baked beans

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Because she can.
Will she still be blending them when he's 2? 10? bleeping 25? Yeah sure, I *could* blend food and hand feed my kid, but she's nearly a bleeping teenager. It's almost like she can't bear the thought of him not needing her as much any more. Stupid cow. I'm no expert, but I'm sure learning to chew with lumpy food etc helps later on with speech, so she's potentially setting him up for later problems just because she's either too lazy to deal with the mess of letting him eat chunks, or because she's so ridiculously needy that she wants to baby him as long as possible.

Reactions: 8
According to the land registry it’s not her house though is it? It’s rented. Much easier to run away from when the tit hits the fan!

Reactions: 7
I haven't read her book but have saw so many comments and posts (by her) on her mum abandoning her when she was young.

Why is her mum in her life now? How can she let her into the kids lives after she left her?

Also, I thought S and I's mum was out of the picture and the boys lived with R & J.

They're two lovely boys who seem to idolise their younger brother.

Reactions: 6
That biscuit advert is the cringeiest thing ever! I wonder how she managed to bribe a 15 year old to take part in that mess. Seb must be the only one with any morals, he’s not in this, he wasn’t in the Easter egg decorating or the YouTube disaster (I’m sure there’s others he’s managed to avoid)

Reactions: 15
I can’t understand how she thinks leaving the tit subtitles is a good idea. It’s beyond offensive, she should either sort it out or stop doing them. If I was hard of hearing I would be so upset, she is using it for comedy value and her mental followers laughing finding it hilarious. It’s disgraceful, insensitive and another example of her vile morals.
Surely it’s some sort of discrimination? If an actual famous person was doing the same I’m pretty sure they would be called out on it by the newspapers.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.