PTWM #40 - 40 threads and still no clue where the PayPal went for the PTWM crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d think a policeman would know not to keep the car keys by the front door. Policing 101 🙄
48E13562-3B69-4F8C-9A8C-0E05407ED33D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She seems to spend so much time on the sofa. Yes, I know that when you’re breast feeding it can seem like your constantly nursing but I’m running about dawn until dusk with two children, working from home part and only 1 pet!

Reactions: 8
She seems to spend so much time on the sofa. Yes, I know that when you’re breast feeding it can seem like your constantly nursing but I’m running about dawn until dusk with two children, working from home part and only 1 pet!
I have a 3 week old, plus 2 other children and 1 has additional needs. I'm breastfeeding (I'll spare you a pic) and even I'm not on the sofa that bloody much.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ the state of that door way. I don’t know why they don’t just fully chav out. Get a caravan in the garden, move her mum in, throw a couch on the front of the house. A good 24 cans of carling a day all whilst living on the huns benefit system and we are in business 👌.
Go Rach!!!
This is the content we all need and want babes 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 19
genuinely the first time i’ve seen her put her phone down to comfort her kids when they’re crying (in the bubble machine video!)

Reactions: 7
Such a lovely quiet family to live next door to... 😐 :rolleyes:

Why is everyone acting as though Rachaeaeaeaele invented putting vegetables in cheese sauce?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe I am wrong but I still through rules were if you had temp or anyone in family had to self isolate. My friend had daughter she was convinced teething with a temp and turned out to be more serious and had week stay in hospital. Point being she doesn’t know for certain it’s teeth!
Yup still the rules they should all
Be socially isolating until they’ve all had COVID 19 tests!!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Somebody needs to be spoon feeding Rach that slop put a bit of timber on love you look like a drug addict!! And she’s wearing another horrible cardigan. I don’t think she’s got a beautiful home. I don’t like that horrible 90’s stained woods.Each to his own

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I didn't already know she was a huge liar, that brace story would have convinced me.

'They've already worked wonders' errr...no they bleeping haven't. Your teeth still look like absolute tit, only difference is now they're all wearing furry yellow coats as well.

'I've got about another 6 months before it comes off' well Rachaeaeaeaele, I'm hoping your orthodontist is Merlin because if those teeth are going to be sorted in 6 months, it's going to take a bastard wizard!

Also, stop blending your babies food when he's eating whole cookies, cakes and icecreams you daft cow.
Spat me tea out then 😂😂😂

Got visions of Hagrid turning up saying "your a bastard wizard" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When she actually puts her phone down and pays attention to the kids needs it's actually quite refreshing and lovely to see.... maybe because it's a very rare occasion. Got to appreciate the effort she puts in sometimes I suppose 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.