Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eppingforestbambi

VIP Member
And he’s here!!! 10.4lbs of cockney sassiness!

Can I have some wine and sushi now please? 😂

IMG_5898.jpeg

---
Balloon is in, 0 out of 10, do not recommend! Oft! Monitoring is going well, blips that we're seen earlier haven't been repeated so I think it was probably just the sensors moving as the baby was doing some break dancing! Sending OH out for a takeaway, figured I deserve it!
Sending you loads of love!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Jellycat369

Chatty Member
@eppingforestbambi Congratulations! Awesome photo ❤
---
Guys... my little man decided to make a dramatic entrance at 2:22 this morning ❤ Thank you so much for all your kind words and support, I really can't express how much it means to me 💞

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Our 7 week scan is all looking normal. Cried so many happy tears of relief, our first happy scan result. So so relieved. Now what to do with myself today 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24

carblife

I had my scan this morning after having one 10 days ago and them saying it was either too early or the pregnancy hadn’t progressed. I’ve been spotting for two weeks now so was fearing the worse!
Well today they saw baby and a heartbeat 🥰 so so relieved! So it was because I ovulated a week late so I’m actually 6 weeks 6 days. So happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

odetotheseaweed

Chatty Member
Tentatively joining you all after a run of BFPs the last few days. Currently 8 days post frozen embryo transfer and the lines are looking good! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20

rainbowunicorn9

Chatty Member
Had a sweep yesterday and mucus plug has come away, praying it’s a sign of things starting to happen but trying not to get my hopes up.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

eppingforestbambi

VIP Member
I am not sure how I will sleep tonight - the anxiety has kicked in massively and I am shaking. Have to be at the hospital for 7am (procedure should be around 8.15am). All these months have led to tomorrow. My little boy has gone to my brothers for the night, was very emotional saying bye to him. Need my husband to give me a big cuddle tonight- my body is shaking! X

• Heart
Reactions: 18

AL10

VIP Member
Hey guys! New here and I just found out I’m pregnant, I’m so happy about it! But I think I’m a bit in denial 😂 after doing 3 tests (not expensive ones yet) and they all came back positive, I’m still like no way is this actually happening and we aren’t sure whether to tell people or wait so I need to say something somewhere just to get it out haha! I’m just all over the place and thought I’d check her lol xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Laughalong

VIP Member
So, I’m having a boy! To be honest going to that shifty gender scan at 12 weeks where I was told a boy got me ready for this. I’m more than happy. I’d kind of processed my disappointment at it not being a girl already and got myself ready for the fact it was likely to be a boy again today. Roll it on!!!

We went straight to the in laws after, where my boyfriend’s nephew was causing absolute chaos. So there’s nothing like a humble reminder boys are gonna be hard work, but I thought it was so entertaining 😂 can’t wait.

• Heart

Amylaauren

Hey lovelies,

I’ve come from the ttc thread. It’s taken almost a year and half and I’ve finally got my first pregnancy. I’m currently 11dpo and period is due tomorrow. This is my test compared to last Fridays, praying everything goes okay as this is the first time I’ve become pregnant!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Attachments

• Heart

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Just had our next reassurance scan (9 weeks) as I couldn’t wait for 12 weeks to check all is ok. All was fine and we saw a lovely heartbeat. I asked when the baby would start moving around and she pressed a bit harder and we could see its little hands (/ fins!) moving. No feeling like it 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Brewtime87

Chatty Member
Blimey what a 24 hours we have had. I don't think I've stopped smiling. We have officially told family and very close friends, just a couple of family left to tell but people's reactions have been an equal but perfect mix of magical and hilarious. I don't think I've ever felt gratitude and contentment like I'm feeling right now.
Happy Mother’s day to each and every one of you ladies xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Jellycat369

Chatty Member
I am not sure how I will sleep tonight - the anxiety has kicked in massively and I am shaking. Have to be at the hospital for 7am (procedure should be around 8.15am). All these months have led to tomorrow. My little boy has gone to my brothers for the night, was very emotional saying bye to him. Need my husband to give me a big cuddle tonight- my body is shaking! X
Good luck for tomorrow. I have my induction tomorrow so am very nervous too. No advice to help with the anxiety but hopefully the excitement of meeting your wee one will see you through x

• Heart
Reactions: 15

littlenoodle

Told work I was pregnant in the morning and by the afternoon I find out I'm being made redundant 😥. Obviously I am fighting it but has anyone else been in this/similar position before? This was not the added stress I needed right now!

• Wow
  • Sad

Jellycat369

Chatty Member
Balloon is in, 0 out of 10, do not recommend! Oft! Monitoring is going well, blips that we're seen earlier haven't been repeated so I think it was probably just the sensors moving as the baby was doing some break dancing! Sending OH out for a takeaway, figured I deserve it!

• Heart

Seeemm

Chatty Member
Posted a pic of my scan on my socials today - just a story not a big announcement post. I’m sure some people will find that offensive but for almost 30 years since my own mother died, Mother’s Day has been something I dreaded and tried to avoid it, this year is definitely a bit different.

• Heart

littlepup

VIP Member
Sorry you’re suffering @Jellycat369 Hopefully things start moving soon, in the meantime can you refer comments to your husband for a kind “Thanks for thinking of us, we’ll let you know when there’s something to report. We’re just enjoying our last few days a a 3”?

I’ve reached the magic 24 weeks, officially viable! I know it’s no guarantee and still really early but it feels like a bit of a pregnancy milestone. Feeling better in myself too which is positive. Can’t wait to get to my 28 week growth scan, feels like that will be a big relief.

• Heart

Jellycat369

Chatty Member
Back home after my monitoring. Baby is doing fine, blood pressure is good. Had a scan and fluid is good, baby was busy sucking on their toes 😂 Midwife managed to do a sweep this time so hoping that does something. Induction is booked for Friday but hoping it won't come to that.

• Heart