Pregnancy #55

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been poorly last few days. Been throwing up (not morning sickness throwing up) and had to prescribe myself full fat coke (I never drink it normally). Have to say so far it's settled my belly.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Was cramping intermittently through the night and the same this morning. Some more little bits of plug have come out. In laws took the bus into the city so are 45 minutes away, just had to collect wee man from nursery because he's not well. Hopefully the in laws will come back before anything starts ramping up. Be sodding typical if they didn't though 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just can’t cope with the tiredness 😭 I’m 29 weeks today and went on my daily 30 minute walk and walked into town too and I’m not long home and I’m exhausted. My stomach feels huge as well and I’m pretty sure I just waddle instead of walk now

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
How does everyone use their next to me cribs? I don't really want to attach it to the bed or have the side down much as my little doggy sleeps in our bed, I guess I'll just have it...next to me? 😂
We never used a next to me…. We used a Moses basket next to the bed, and we’re doing the same for our second baby (due tomorrow!).

For us personally, the Moses basket feels easier to move around, and means I’m not restricted getting in and out of bed after my c section. More space in the bedroom, and a bit cosier for the baby as less space. Just personal preference!

Reactions: 1
We never used a next to me…. We used a Moses basket next to the bed, and we’re doing the same for our second baby (due tomorrow!).

For us personally, the Moses basket feels easier to move around, and means I’m not restricted getting in and out of bed after my c section. More space in the bedroom, and a bit cosier for the baby as less space. Just personal preference!
I think I would have just used a moses basket if I didn't get my next to me free in a bundle! I've been given 2 moses baskets from family so I can have one upstairs if she doesn't like the next to me. Aren't these babies lucky, more sleep spaces than me!!

Good luck with baby also, keep us updated!!

Reactions: 2
Was cramping intermittently through the night and the same this morning. Some more little bits of plug have come out. In laws took the bus into the city so are 45 minutes away, just had to collect wee man from nursery because he's not well. Hopefully the in laws will come back before anything starts ramping up. Be sodding typical if they didn't though 🤦‍♀️
How are you getting on now? Fingers crossed you’re well on your way now ❤

How are you getting on now? Fingers crossed you’re well on your way now ❤
Still the same ☹ Same intermittent cramps, nothing much else. Hoping it means I won't need a foley bulb or pessary and they can just break my waters. Assuming baby doesn't appear in the meantime.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Keeping everything crossed for you. Hope baby makes their appearance overnight. You must be feeling so fed up 😔

I’ve put the next to me downstairs this time because I had visions of my son turbo launching the baby out of a moses basket 😭 and have just put the big cot up in my room- I hope they’ll settle in it! Have been getting period cramps the past few days, hope she stays in until the bloody cot mattress arrives!

I think I would have just used a moses basket if I didn't get my next to me free in a bundle! I've been given 2 moses baskets from family so I can have one upstairs if she doesn't like the next to me. Aren't these babies lucky, more sleep spaces than me!!

Good luck with baby also, keep us updated!!
Thank you!!!

I agree on the sleep spaces…. My cats are currently having a field day with all the cosy places they can lie down!! I’m constantly having to rewash covers and hide things away from them. Cats and babies seem to love all the same things.

I’m currently packing my snack bag for the hospital. Baby bels, crisps and nuts - health goddess!!!

How does everyone use their next to me cribs? I don't really want to attach it to the bed or have the side down much as my little doggy sleeps in our bed, I guess I'll just have it...next to me? 😂
defo wouldn’t have an animal sleeping in the same room as a new born baby no matter how much you trust it, they’re all too unpredictable. We used to have pets sleep in our room prior to having baby but had to make the sacrifice for them to sleep elsewhere as babies safety was most important x
---
That is exactly how we used it with our eldest, obvs adjusted it to the right height for our bed so it wasn’t difficult getting them in and out in the middle of the night.

Will likely use again in same way with this baby.
---
Anyone had sinusitis in pregnancy? My face is in agony and doctor palmed me off to pharmacist who advised “steam inhalation” as all I could do (except for paracetamol)
I have! Yep, sadly only paracetamol and I streamed my face too which eased it a bit. Also found holding a hair dryer over my face helped get the mucus out and relieve the pressure! It’s horrible x

---
Anyone had sinusitis in pregnancy? My face is in agony and doctor palmed me off to pharmacist who advised “steam inhalation” as all I could do (except for paracetamol)
I had sinusitis around 34 weeks. I suffered for a week and then went to the doctor who gave me antibiotics. Maybe give your GP another call

I am not sure how I will sleep tonight - the anxiety has kicked in massively and I am shaking. Have to be at the hospital for 7am (procedure should be around 8.15am). All these months have led to tomorrow. My little boy has gone to my brothers for the night, was very emotional saying bye to him. Need my husband to give me a big cuddle tonight- my body is shaking! X

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am not sure how I will sleep tonight - the anxiety has kicked in massively and I am shaking. Have to be at the hospital for 7am (procedure should be around 8.15am). All these months have led to tomorrow. My little boy has gone to my brothers for the night, was very emotional saying bye to him. Need my husband to give me a big cuddle tonight- my body is shaking! X
Good luck for tomorrow. I have my induction tomorrow so am very nervous too. No advice to help with the anxiety but hopefully the excitement of meeting your wee one will see you through x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.