Pregnancy #55

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh I was about to post the same question!! I’m 19w, also have an anterior placenta so was prepared that I might not feel much till 20+ but I’ve definitely felt some twitching this week, a bit like when your eyelid twitches when you’ve had too much screen time 🤣 and it’s on the side where baby has been when I’ve had previous scans 🤔 but I didn’t know if I was imagining it or if it actually just is a muscle twitch 😭
This is what I’ve been having too so glad I’m not alone. Definitely not had the bubbles. I think I’m just imprient (especially being first ) as well but it’s reassuring to know I’ll deffo know soon
---
Oh OK. With my current youngest I know it was at the front and I felt him around 16ish weeks if I remember correctly. He was a very small baby and a barely showed with him.
I think there’s a few things it can depend on and if you know what you’re looking out for you probably notice earlier !

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hey guys! New here and I just found out I’m pregnant, I’m so happy about it! But I think I’m a bit in denial 😂 after doing 3 tests (not expensive ones yet) and they all came back positive, I’m still like no way is this actually happening and we aren’t sure whether to tell people or wait so I need to say something somewhere just to get it out haha! I’m just all over the place and thought I’d check her lol xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hey guys! New here and I just found out I’m pregnant, I’m so happy about it! But I think I’m a bit in denial 😂 after doing 3 tests (not expensive ones yet) and they all came back positive, I’m still like no way is this actually happening and we aren’t sure whether to tell people or wait so I need to say something somewhere just to get it out haha! I’m just all over the place and thought I’d check her lol xx
Congratulations! I've honestly felt indifferent/in denial for the last few weeks but I'm finally letting it sink in at nearly 10 weeks lol and getting my first scan next week which I think will help!

• Heart
congratulations!
im the same, i will be 4 weeks tomorrow. I’ve told my mum as i was at hers over the weekend and theres no way I could have kept it in.

When do you stop testing?! My easy@home tests are getting darker. This is compared to Sundays.
61A2159A-EBFF-4B1A-A54B-0C8E7BA6CBA0.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
congratulations!
im the same, i will be 4 weeks tomorrow. I’ve told my mum as i was at hers over the weekend and theres no way I could have kept it in.

When do you stop testing?! My easy@home tests are getting darker. This is compared to Sundays.
View attachment 2809937
I only did one test. The GP did another and that was that. They are so accurate don’t see why you’d do more that one after a positive test x

Nausea yet again. Feeling abit panicky cause not felt him move much past few days and I know I'm abit early to be saying that but I've been able to feel him for over 2 weeks now.

• Heart
Have got my monitoring appointment in the day assessment unit this afternoon. Anyone know what they'll do? Midwife was as useful as ever giving me any information 🙄 Was an effort just to get her to tell me where I had to go for it 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
congratulations!

View attachment 2809937
I was testing up until last week before I had my first scan to see those nice dark lines but I don’t encourage this - I’m just paranoid cos we had a loss last year.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2809937
Congratulations!
You’ve got your strong positive, you can stop testing now. Testing won’t tell you anything about the progression of the pregnancy. Just try to relax and enjoy. Get your folic acid and vitamin D if you’ve not got it already. If you have a choice of birth hospitals start choosing which you’d like and do a self referral online on their website or phone your GP for the process in your area.

Reactions: 7
Thanks all! Early scan is booked in 3 weeks, just need to try and relax now x
---
Congratulations!
You’ve got your strong positive, you can stop testing now. Testing won’t tell you anything about the progression of the pregnancy. Just try to relax and enjoy. Get your folic acid and vitamin D if you’ve not got it already. If you have a choice of birth hospitals start choosing which you’d like and do a self referral online on their website or phone your GP for the process in your area.
Thank you! Been taking folic acid and vitamin D for a few months now. I rang my doctors Monday as I was actually supposed to have my bloods to check hormones etc today I was able to cancel and they sent me a referral form to fill in x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm 32 weeks now and I'd say only past 2-3 weeks I've started feeling strong movements, seeing my belly move etc. Feel like it's took ages, maybe bcos I've got an anterior placenta! Guess it's cos baby girl is growing so much bigger now too. Going to miss the movements so much, It's constant throughout the day really, obviously get quiet hours but I always feel her!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What we saying on maternity jeans gang? I don’t know where to start but after yesterday’s work trouser tragedy I’ve thought about my collection of jeans and I’ve probably only got 1 pair of jeans that will fit now.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What we saying on maternity jeans gang? I don’t know where to start but after yesterday’s work trouser tragedy I’ve thought about my collection of jeans and I’ve probably only got 1 pair of jeans that will fit now.
I've got some en route. Never bothered with maternity clothes with my others just sized up. I've always dressed like a man but this pregnancy is bringing out my girly side. Will report back when they arrive.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I haven’t bothered and just sized up for my jeans . I’m 20 weeks and my bump isn’t big enough to fill the extra material on those jeans . They’re more better for when you’re like 30 weeks onwards

I got a couple of pairs from Asos that were relatively inexpensive and did the job up until about 37 weeks. The faux waistband unfortunately cut into the bottom of my bump.

I’m tempted to try the lovall jeggings. I do have some jeans coming from vinted as I don’t want to spend loads on them but I’m already sat with my belly out over my joggers (which used to be nice and loose)

I’m tempted to try the lovall jeggings. I do have some jeans coming from vinted as I don’t want to spend loads on them but I’m already sat with my belly out over my joggers (which used to be nice and loose)
Sameeeeee lol. Had to start wearing my fellas stuff and he is a fat man who's naturally well built.

• Haha
I got these from Boohoo and they are amazing honestly!! Fabric isn't like a jean, it's really stretchy and the bump bit is soooo comfortable- https://www.boohoo.com/maternity-black-over-bump-stretch-jeggings-/GZZ20079-105-16.html They've been my life saver when i still want to dress smart. sorry looks like they've sold out but might do something similar or it's worth looking on depop/vinted

Did try some Lovall maternity leggings and I was humbled lol ordered a size bigger than I am but they were soooo tight no room for bump growth at all

I got two pairs of the Lovall maternity leggings and they were absolute crap. Had no stretch but stretched out, started to pill after about half an hour of wear and then shrunk when I first washed them (at 30° and hung dry too). Complained and they sent me two replacements, after much back and forth. The replacements were better but still not great. Totally not worth the hype or money. Haven't tried their jeggings but definitely wouldn't want to.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.