Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jolly_parsley

Chatty Member
I'm looking at booking some antenatal classes. I'm booked in for my hospital parent education classes but they're v close to my due date and apparently the hospital ones don't cover things like labour options, which I want to know before trying to come up with a birth plan.

Does anyone who is doing this the second time round have any experience of NCT classes? How did you find them?

TIA
I did NCT classes over Zoom and found them really informative for labour options! They covered so much and it was really helpful for deciding what I do and don’t want!

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Is it too early to ring midwife team about lack of movement? I'm 15 weeks today. Got gender scan booked for next week so will see baby then but starting to be very worried. Normally he reacts to food so gonna have some breakfast and see if that triggers anything.

nolongerlurking

VIP Member
Looking to see if anyone has had similar.. we’ve been TTC for the last 9 months, 3rd baby. I usually have a 30-31 day cycle, on cycle day 28 I took a pregnancy test and it was a faint positive, I’ve taken one every morning since and the line doesn’t seem to be getting any darker, if anything it’s getting fainter. Have taken a clear blue dig that was negative and just a bog standard test from co op that was also negative but these are the strips, my friend and my husband (🤣) have all tried the strip tests to see if it’s a funny batch and they both got negative. Today is day 31, feel like I’ve got mild period cramps every now and then which I know can be normal, but also worried I might be coming on, despite the positive tests, worrying whether it might be a chemical pregnancy. I just don’t have a good feeling and I’m hoping maybe someone has something positive to say 🤣 my last period was on 13th March, got my peak on 29th feb x

edited to add my co op test actually is positive, but also very faint

Attachments

Last edited:

Laughalong

VIP Member
Out of interest, has everyone put on dress sizes too or finding they can wear their normal size but in maternity? There’s some clothes I want. Non-maternity, but would expand enough / suit a bump when I get one. Just unsure of what size to actually get to last as much of my pregnancy as possible