Pregnancy #55

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can feel my belly stretching. I am gonna be the size of a house by time I'm ready to give birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Had the worst night - literally couldn’t get comfortable in any position and my bump is as hard as a rock. Legs feels so restless and my entire body is aching and back is so sore, like I’ve got the flu. Baby still moving loads and loads. This morning I’ve woken up and been sick several times. Don’t remember having these symptoms last time.

My c-section is booked for next week, but I have a feeling baby may decide to make an appearance before that… for the moment I’m hiding in my bed and trying to distract myself with Tattle and books….

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Our 7 week scan is all looking normal. Cried so many happy tears of relief, our first happy scan result. So so relieved. Now what to do with myself today 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Our 7 week scan is all looking normal. Cried so many happy tears of relief, our first happy scan result. So so relieved. Now what to do with myself today 🤷🏻‍♀️
So happy for you ❤ Congratulations 🌈
---
Guys whatever you do assemble your pram before the baby comes and practice folding and unfolding it 🫠

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Only just found this thread! Yay happy! Im pregnant with my second 14 weeks. Ive felt so sick fatigue and sickness all the time. I got a sickness medicine called bonjesta and its starting To help slowly :) finally feel like I can actually feel like human not only zombie. Bought first body yesterday 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I said in a previous thread that I hadn't had a growth scan, after hearing every other lady I knew was going for them. Bump is now measuring quite big at 36 weeks and have been referred for a scan :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hoped yesterday was a one off. Tiredness and nausea is back with a vengeance. 😔 Having to wear my well built fellas coat and can still see the outline of my bump.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Hope your nausea passes soon Lucy. I find that the worst bit. I’d rather just be sick and get it over with.

I said in a previous thread that I hadn't had a growth scan, after hearing every other lady I knew was going for them. Bump is now measuring quite big at 36 weeks and have been referred for a scan :ROFLMAO:
Hope it goes well! It will be nice to get another peak at baby before they arrive! They’ll look huge compared to your last scan 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hope your nausea passes soon Lucy. I find that the worst bit. I’d rather just be sick and get it over with.

Hope it goes well! It will be nice to get another peak at baby before they arrive! They’ll look huge compared to your last scan 😅
I've been sick now. Never had this with the boys. Things like this make me think he is actually a she.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've been sick now. Never had this with the boys. Things like this make me think he is actually a she.
I was never sick with my son but have been a lot now I’m pregnant with a girl, maybe it is a girl! Are you finding out?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I was never sick with my son but have been a lot now I’m pregnant with a girl, maybe it is a girl! Are you finding out?
In 2 weeks I am. So impatient can't be doing with waiting til baby is born lol. My fella wants a girl as we have all boys. I'm not fussed tbh and I've mainly felt like his another boy but then this my only pregnancy my boobs have been sore and now at 14 weeks getting tiredness and sickness/nausea all of a sudden (again). Makes my mind go hmmmmm

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve had sickness all the way through with a boy 😅 but nothing to compare to.

My friend had mild morning sickness with her girl but none at all with her current boy pregnancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
In 2 weeks I am. So impatient can't be doing with waiting til baby is born lol. My fella wants a girl as we have all boys. I'm not fussed tbh and I've mainly felt like his another boy but then this my only pregnancy my boobs have been sore and now at 14 weeks getting tiredness and sickness/nausea all of a sudden (again). Makes my mind go hmmmmm
Im thinking the Same 😶 I had Morning sickness from my boy but nothing like this. Now its 24/7 feeling like Im on a boat on a storm. I just wait I can go to bed at night 🙈 other hand Im sure we Will just have boys. But this pregnancy has been so different. But im older so who knows. 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.