Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buzzedoff

I’ve been reading this thread with interest since it all kicked off on Instagram and have joined just to clear something up. It was my post on the Moral Queens page re the disabled child but I’m not the mother of the child that PTWM is referring to in her Facebook post. God only knows what that poor mum has done to warrant being all but named and shamed to hundreds of thousands of followers. My experience is that I was with my son, who has ASC, at a local country park last summer and PTWM, Josh & the boys were also there. The eldest ripped the piss out of my boy in a truly vile way until I intervened and shamed him into sodding off. PTWM did nothing. Watched it happen. So this bullying thing really grinds my gears!! I grew up in the area and remain local. I also work in the safeguarding arena. I deleted my post when I started getting the responses I did on Insta - after suggesting that perhaps her ‘crew’ were behaving in a worse way than any of the behaviour she was calling out, and that perhaps she wouldn’t care because she was also guilty of doing far worse in her insta stories, I realised that although my page is private, I’m easily identifiable and I don’t need the hassle. My issues with PTWM are largely my own. I grew up here, I know the main players and I know there are three sides to every story. I also have no issue with her making money via blogging - don’t hate the player hate the game. And if people are silly enough to buy into it and donate money without considering or caring how it’s spent, that’s their lookout. I do have an issue with bloggers in general who pimp their kids out without their consent. To me that is a safeguarding issue. Current guidance doesn’t cover it as one and so I’m going to write to Anne Longfield, the Childrens Commissioner, to consider this new field of exploitation. For that it what it is, pure and simple.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Helen

Administrator
Hi there, I think you all know this but just want to clarify. There's never been any wishing a baby dead or similar comments posted here. This influencer is making up downright lies about what is posted here to suit their agenda. We've searched for what she quoted was said and it just hasn't been.

Nothing is ever permanently deleted from the site and staff can see it all. Her blurry "evidence" says nothing of what she says, as you can see:

Claim
5F2AC9BD-7285-4845-AC5E-B71BBE0BA70D.jpeg

"Evidence"
7E4B7021-0C59-4E45-A855-A043D0F692F7.jpeg

The reality, confirmed by several staff members
C93221F4-E6C4-40B9-8465-FE1ACEF3C297.png

We have a zero tolerance policy towards any hateful or abusive content. Members that break will be instantly banned and reported to the authorities if they present a risk.

Like social media anyone can sign up and post something here to try to discredit and derail but we have a team to remove and ban anyone that breaks our rules. Please do report any posts you have concerns with and they'll often be deleted in minutes.

Also with screenshots they are incredibly easy to fake just by changing the html on an end device, so they're totally meaningless. But I don't think that's what happened in this case as no one can read the blurry photos.

Thanks all for sticking to our strict rules :)

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Wotsit

VIP Member
Does anyone think what Josh said re knowing who’s behind tattle & all the other nonsense he said, has any truth in it?
I think they've got it in their heads that it's Keels and are just after her. Like the other article someone posted about it said, this is a site of free speech and you can't ban free speech. As much as they try too by deleting and blocking negative comments on their own pages 😂 Closing it solves nothing as there's many other sites / new sites can be made.

In all fairness I would love the police to come here and interview me about what I said...

Yes officer i did write on tattle because I didn't agree with:-

A 38 year old man (also a police officer) getting two 14 year old girls pissed and then dancing round with them inappropriately.

I said that three 14 years old not wearing seat belts in the car and when questioned wad told it was ok as they were nearly adults and i was classed as being a troll and i should mind my own business

I asked if she has lip fillers as she looks different now to 3/4 years ago. If she has they look shit and i still stand by that 😉

I said I didn't think it appropriate that she walks around naked / with her left tit hanging out / discusses her fat fanny in front of her stepson. If josh walked round with a bollock hanging out would that be appropriate in front of the girls? I know kids can catch you unawares at times but to go and show your stepson and his mates the dress when your boobs are hanging out is disgusting. You'd get arrested on the street for it!

I asked where PayPal donations went. Not on a fake account on my own SW instagram account that has 700 followers and 100's of posts. Used that one to prove the comment was genuine and i was a real person. Comment deleted and I was blocked within 3 minutes.

I said she was immature and had responded terribly to the questions and that compared to the 10-20 people that were likely emailing her / asking where the donations were, her response of setting half a million followers on the 4 people she names was disgusting.

Arrest me now Officer Dibble 🚔👮‍♂️

I've never seen anyone on here threaten her children, yet her amazing and supportive followers have done that to people that dare ask a question.

I really hope national news pics this up has a good read / investigation and gets in touch with her about pay pal so she can't just keep brushing it off as trolling / bullying / jealously.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
I think she’s just performed a classic PR move - focus on some not nice comments (and elaborate to make them sound a lot worse and/or just make some up ), mention trolling, stalking, bullying, stress, anxiety, depression etc and totally detract from the legitimate concerns about underhand behaviour that were being raised to try and get the focus away. It’s interesting that she still hasn’t addressed the PayPal donations query and provided information as to where they have been spent or addressed concerns about safeguarding and why she has previously put her followers in potentially dangerous situations.

She’s not the only ‘influencer’ who has done this PR move recently. Mrs Meldrum has done the exact same and has so far avoided responding about the racist KKK shambles she was involved in and blatant lies about ads/gifts (i don’t follow her though so don’t know lots of detail).

I’m not denying that there are comments that are awful & hurtful to read and that it has caused them stress, anxiety etc . ‘Influencers’ need to accept some responsibility for this though - they expose their children and their life’s online on a daily basis for money. It the job that they decided to have yet they don’t want people to comment on their life unless it’s positive. On a basic level, it’s like having an appraisal in work but demanding that only good things are said about you and threatening to lodge a grievance if they’re not.

I think the purpose of Moral Queens was to focus solely on integrity issues (in the case of PTWM - PayPal donations, safeguarding concerns and DA training) so that people couldn’t get distracted by gossip and so the influencer couldn’t dodge the issues by referring to trolls and nasty comments which is all too easy to do when concerns are raised on Tattle. I think in hindsight, Keels mentioned the page too soon and should have included other influencers on there so it didn’t just focus on PTWM.

For all her anti-bullying stuff that she comes out with, PTWM purposely set the wolves on a small group of women by naming them & tagging them knowing what would happen. I find it strange that she she showed a screenshot of some of Edie’s family liking the Moral Queens page on Insta. They liked a page - they didn’t comment or write abuse to my knowledge. The post about the disabled child at Seb’s school as been liked more than 12k times and shared more than 250 times. It’s awful that her followers can see nothing wrong with this.

Some of her followers can be more abusive than anyone in this thread- hoping we die, namecalling etc yet they or PTWM can’t see the irony or hypocrisy in what they’re doing. One person made a comment on PTWMs photo of her with Josh with is hand round her neck that it could be triggering for DA victims and she was crucified within minutes by her cult members. PTWM knows what they’re like and in dealing with the situation she has actively encouraged it and purposely encouraged online abuse and bullying in the way she has handled it. I think it’s a disgrace that she is an Ambassador for Kidscape judging by the way she conducts herself.

PTWM going on about her cult members getting deleted within minutes when they join Tattle to defend her, yet every follower
who has asked PTWM was their money has been spent on has also had their comment deleted by her. Hypocrisy again.

However, all people are talking about is how awful Tattle is because they wanted PTWM’s baby dead (didn’t happen to my knowledge) - they’re not talking about why there is no transparency as to where people’s PayPal donations have been spent, why she isn’t a registered charity if she’s wanting to give the money to good causes and what DA safeguarding practices are in place, if any, or why there are so many inconsistencies in the things that she says or writes about. All of which the threads have been mainly about - they haven’t been to abuse her. Predictable but well done PTWM 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Empen

VIP Member
She even knows how to make a fatal car crash about herself....
View attachment 26123View attachment 26124

DIDN’T HAPPEN

Why’s she phoning people? On scene officers call next of kin? The man that was arrested is allowed to make a call to his family to explain.
He would also have been made to sit with the police, in the back of a car and breathalised etc immediately, AND would have stayed with paramedics himself in an RTA. Not with her.

Your husband that WAS NOT WORKING RTA, did NOT work the scene either.

You did NOT watch them perform life saving surgery at the side of the road and you did NOT hold the man falling to his knees.
They don’t let civvies stand and watch all this happen.
Where’s the fire chief? Police chief? You supersede all of these and protocol do you because YOU arrived at the scene and got to be there for the stranger.

Give me strength.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
New member but long time follower of PTWM 👋

I have had concerns for a while on numerous accounts. Have noticed increasingly that every comment on her grid is positive and actually sickeningly so. She’s just posted a photo of them out for dinner and has loads of comments already saying how they deserve it and “keep smiling because you’re amazing” type things. I don’t get it.

My main queries are over their spending habits (bearing in mind she actually quit her job to dedicate herself wholly to “helping warrior) as they always seem to be splashing the cash. I absolutely feel that it would be no ones business where their income originates from if they weren’t actively in receipt of donations. Additionally, I find it a bit confusing that someone who has made a name for herself as being altruistic and harping on about love and kindness being all that matters is at the same time clearly very materialistic and spends a lot of money on appearances (her own, the kids, their home etc).

I have felt uneasy for a long time about the fact that she so publicly refers to herself as “the boys’” mother knowing full well there is a mother out there missing her babies. Imagine the drama if the shoe was on the other foot? In her book she readily admits to feeling shit when someone wanted to step in as Edie’s stepmother but she seems to have no shame or worries about parading her stepsons for all the world to see knowing that their own mother can never see or hug them. I find that very sad and heartless. There also seems to be a lot of hypocrisy, ie when Edie was taken on holiday by her dad, she made a big thing of it and about how much she missed her yet she’s been away with Josh alone (ie without Edie) several times recently 🤷🏼‍♀️

It also makes me feel really uncomfortable how she, both on Instagram and in her book, goes on and on about how her parents shouldn’t have been parents as they couldn’t give her what she needed etc but then she’s quite happy to have her mum name her girls and come down and babysit for her? If I spoke in public like that about my mum I would be too ashamed to be close to her again.

Lastly, there are massive safeguarding issues, I feel. It doesn’t seem right that someone with no training is involved with helping people in dangerous situations. I have some safeguarding training that I was taught as part of my two year course to become a teaching assistant. Despite this, I would feel in no way qualified or experienced enough to be helping people in DV danger. However, as a result of said training, I do feel really uneasy about a lot of the content she shares online both about her children and emails from DV victims. I don’t think it’s her place to share personal stories even anonymously and I just find it odd that she’s allowed to get away with it.

Apologies for the essay 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Thankyounext

So I have to admit I was part of the 'crew' for a very long time and also commented on moral Queens insta but after being directed here from Rach herself I took the time to read the WHOLE thread and I'm now with you! I deleted my comment on moral Queens before the page was closed and signed up here yesterday so I could comment my concerns which I seem to share with a hell of a lot of people! I've never actually donated but have always wondered where it went as she is the first to say about her work but never shows proof! Safeguarding was always my worry, herself, kids and Emily that seems to be a DV victim herself, yet is plastered all over her stories! I've never seen any inappropriate comments, polls etc just questions - that still remain unanswered!

• Heart

Compassfriend

Truly broken after reading everything on here, not sure of even who I am anymore, to think that I fell for this, paid monthly into her PayPal donation account without requesting ‘monthly email’ I put my trust into PTWM and her ‘causes’ I feel violated but more than that I feel ashamed that I’ve believed in such rubbish, where has my money gone? Did it pay for her breaks away or her meals out? I didn’t think I was her page ‘maintenance’ or I would never have donated. PTWM your wrong doings will catch up with you and I hope your therapist will be able to help you through this. You seriously need help dear

• Sad

Cattykins

I’m guessing her next drama will involve her single handedly delivering a woman’s baby in an overstretched maternity department whilst she herself has her “horrific”contractions, said woman will no doubt be a survivor of DA lucky to have Racheale the hero on hand..

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Clarityj

HALLELUJAH! !
I've followed her right from the school run bridge thing. Thought she was great, inspirational. Then how lucky was it that she was the one that was there to help in the Mothercare situation. The one who happened to be behind the woman who couldn't pay for her groceries, how coincidental. The car crash...amazing, you couldn't put money on it! Yes the doubts gradually crept in. But you see I'm naturally sceptical and when thousands are kissing her arse I did slap my own wrists. The final straw for me though was last year when she revealed that Betsy had told her her friends were sexually active. If my daughter was a friend of Betsy's I'd have hit the ******* roof at this very personal detail being publicly outed, especially if I wasn't aware of it myself.
I pulled PTWM up on it on Insta only to have her 'crew' comment that she hadn't revealed any names, well I know who my daughters friends are so I wouldn't need a doctorate to work if it referred to my daughter. I was then subsequently blocked. I now have no idea what's posted on Insta and am not that invested in her that I'm bothered about creating a stalking account. I do however still follow on FB and to finally be directed here and discover that I wasn't being some mean hearted suspicious bitch is enlightening :)

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Clarityj

So to summarise
* It has been noted that financial donations have been submitted by individuals into a private PayPal account.
* Rachaele is unable/won't (delete as applicable) release documents to declare where said donations have been distributed.
* Donations of a personal nature (house) has been sent to same PayPal account as charity donations.
* So far 4 out 7 charities contacted has confirmed NO donation received from Rachaele.
* In the meantime she and her family are living like lottery winners.

And yet the sheep are still in denial. It absolutely beggars belief it really does!

Reactions: 32

Fanaff

VIP Member
I know custody battles are very much he said/she said but I find it fascinating that she has painted herself to be an amazing patchwork family with no issues when the reality is very different. The comments around the time that she was newly with Josh and Edies dad wasn’t allowed access are very interesting.

I have always felt she very much makes herself the hero or victim of a story. Her very detailed posts open her up to criticism as the details are so in dept and can be challenged.

As I said, I find the Keels stuff disconcerting. If it has been going on for a while, it isn’t on as it feels cloak and dagger to get what she wanted whilst building a following. We wanted answers to the PayPal and are actually yet to get them. But saying she hasn’t gone out in 4 weeks and has only gone out with josh 3 time is lies. She has posted when out, gone out for dinner and if you were really that ridden with anxiety over this “stalking” going out for dinner and tagging the restaurant to show people where you are at that exact moment would not be how you deal with it! So the little lies start to add up and it makes me wonder what else she can lie about as she seems to think people won’t question her.

I don’t hate her. I don’t troll her. I am a fair minded person but I would like to know what exactly has happened to this PayPal money. I don’t think that is a lot of ask?!

Reactions: 32

Clarityj

And I just thought I'd share..I bought her book in a charity shop for 50p, read about a quarter of it thought what a load a drivel and promptly put it on Ebay and made a nice £7 profit from it...cheers PTWM :D

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I came here as part of the PTWM "crew" fully intending to defend her to the hilt. But wow! After spending a great deal of time actually reading the entire thread there is absolutely no way I can! Her downright lies, the bullying she has caused and her failure to address the pay pal issue actually disgust me.

• Heart

Empen

VIP Member
Morning. I have received this today.

Can you explain why that is 4 out of 7 charities that have not received money?

Fraud springs to mind.
C8508462-27F3-4792-985A-B393C2019F1B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Elgato

Keels is ok and safe I’ve spoken to her away from this forum but she’s had a very rough few days and she needs to protect herself and her family.

There’s been threats made by ptwm fan club and they’re now a police matter. So I won’t comment anymore on keels but I feel this is relevant to what we are talking about here.

• Angry
  • Sad

Devongirl

Hello. I am another follower of PTWM who came here to have a look and have been doing so since Monday (I've been lurking really) For the most part, I see nothing but reasonable, well considered comments. I agree with a lot of others that we all parent differently, but things I have seen have made me feel rather uncomfortable and to be honest, I couldn't ever put my finger on why... These threads have articulated it precisely. Thank you ladies, for enabling me to understand what I have been feeling. I am local to her (why I followed to begin with, along with the fact that I am a DA survivor) my children used to go to the same primary school as hers and we have at least one mutual friend that I know of. I am horrified and disgusted by what I now realise is obvious to anyone who opens their eyes. I hope the relevant authorities and charities she works with take appropriate action. Nice to meet you all...😁

Reactions: 29

Reetpateet

I have been following this thread from the beginning. At times I have find tattle life full of some hateful comments which are unnecessary and below the belt. However whilst there has been some questionable opinions regarding part time working mummy's past life choices and general parenting decisions, I have found this thread to be quite level headed and reasonable. Several times keels reached out for a response and stated more than once that all she wanted was a simple answer as to where the money was being spent and was happy to be proven wrong on her suspicions of Rachale using the donations to fund her own lifestyle. She was open and gave all means of contacting her showing no agenda behind her questioning. Seeing PTWM on insta receiving gifts and all this out pouring of support for the 'bullying' she is receiving is sickening to be honest. All the while she is openly putting other people in danger by throwing them to the wolves that are her followers for liking something that goes against her. This woman is campaigning against bullying yet acting no better than the trolls that she speaks of. All the influencers now speaking out against tattle without reading the whole thread annoys me to be honest. I can tell you this for a personal opinion I would rather be in a room full of some of these tattlers than in the company of one of these so called bloggers that exploits vulnerable people in any way for the sake of their own ego and 5 minutes of fame

• Heart
Reactions: 29