Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to email kidscape tomorrow when I have the time to give it the attention it needs. I'm local and know that one of the women she named in her posts (who was just having a private conversation with a friend on facebook, not threatening Rachel or her family or saying anything about her family). teenage daughter goes to school with Rachels kids and is now being brutally bullied by Betsy and her 'crew' she herself has a disability ( she has a hearing aid) and was already having a rough time at school, afraid to walk home etc and now it's so bad she doesn't want to leave the house. She is not Edies cousins this is the daughter of one of the other women. Rachel knew exactly what she was doing with that post, every women named she had personal grievances with. But the ones really in danger because of it is the innocent children. DEPLORABLE behaviour from an anti bully ambassador.

I would urge as many complaints as possible to kidscape, companies of products she has endorsed and if any of the women she DOXXED on social media are reading please call the police or seek legal advice.
I would so be getting police involved

Reactions: 6
I'm going to email kidscape tomorrow when I have the time to give it the attention it needs. I'm local and know that one of the women she named in her posts (who was just having a private conversation with a friend on facebook, not threatening Rachel or her family or saying anything about her family). teenage daughter goes to school with Rachels kids and is now being brutally bullied by Betsy and her 'crew' she herself has a disability ( she has a hearing aid) and was already having a rough time at school, afraid to walk home etc and now it's so bad she doesn't want to leave the house. She is not Edies cousins this is the daughter of one of the other women. Rachel knew exactly what she was doing with that post, every women named she had personal grievances with. But the ones really in danger because of it is the innocent children. DEPLORABLE behaviour from an anti bully ambassador.

I would urge as many complaints as possible to kidscape, companies of products she has endorsed and if any of the women she DOXXED on social media are reading please call the police or seek legal advice.
Awful. Is this also a matter for Devon and Cornwall Constabulary too? It's effectively a hate /cyber crime now. Not also discounting the implications of Josh being a member of that force too.

Reactions: 7

Hateful behaviour from Rachaele. I still don’t understand how the school haven’t gotten involved and why PTWM hasn’t removed that despicable post. I really hope that Kidscape remove this bully from being an ambassador for them.

A paid ad that she did with Facebook in April this year about cyber bullying. It’s on her FB Page - What a nasty hypocrite this woman is.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1

This breaks my heart .... I do hope things get resolved for this girl and the school is taking the correct action against the bullies.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she realises just how many people she has directed here & who now see through her crap!
Welcome new members, it's refreshing to see so many people joining & seeing the truth & not the lies she spun about this page! I bet she didn't expect this result. Won't be long before the next big hero/victim rally round when she realises her huge mistake & needs to drum up some sympathy!

Reactions: 14
I will be emailing Kidscape tomorrow, I’ve been in hospital all day today so I want to write a proper complaint when my head is clearer.

I’m not even surprised Betsy is being a bully cos she’s learnt it’s acceptable behaviour from her mother.

Sending all my love to those that have been hurt by Rachel’s actions. Especially to the girl mentioned high school is tough enough without being bullied on top.

Reactions: 10
I agree. I also just think there's no need if he still has a relationship with his child (not sure what happened for Betsy not to see him). It can't be healthy for her at all to hear some of the stuff she says and for a bunch of strangers to have an opinion on him based on her mum's words. What if kids at school saw some of the stuff said and made fun of her for it, or asked personal questions?
I think based on what we've seen so far, Rachael doesn't give a tit, as long as she has content. One of the boys has already said he gets teased for the stuff she says, like him seeing her boob 😒🤢

Reactions: 3
Where did she name people? Are those post still up?
This is one of the screenshots she put on her stories. I've removed all names. The writing in pink is Rachel. Note it's a post only meant between friends. Someone then passed it onto Rachel, who then put it all over her insta and unleashed the mob.

There were others too, but this is the only one I've got.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
The more I read, the more confusing this all is. People here have clearly done a great deal of research and are rightly concerned. My over-riding question is this: if ptwm has named all these refugees, charities and organisations so openly, why have none of them ever pulled her up on false claims before? You'd think they would be hot on knowing when they are tagged in to someone's posts claiming to be working with them and providing money.

I think one of them said although they’ve received no donations directly from ptwm they had benefited from the exposure she’s given them so it makes sense how she could get donations but use their name

Reactions: 1
Look at this comment from Kristy along with her hashtags on PTWMs most recent Insta post (the ad for the mat that you shouldn’t use during pregnancy)

One of the people who has liked that comment is PTWM herself. She really doesn’t see what she has done and/or doesn’t give a tit. It’s not us that’s the monster.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Look at this comment from Kristy along with her hashtags on PTWMs most recent Insta post (the ad for the mat that you shouldn’t use during pregnancy)

One of the people who has liked that post is PTWM herself. She really doesn’t see what she has done and/or doesn’t give a tit. It’s not us that’s the monster.
I love when the #jealous comes out 😂

And uneducated? I beg to differ. It seems we're also educating lots of people you've sent our way, Rachaele 😉

What's that song again? Money money money...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hello. I am another follower of PTWM who came here to have a look and have been doing so since Monday (I've been lurking really) For the most part, I see nothing but reasonable, well considered comments. I agree with a lot of others that we all parent differently, but things I have seen have made me feel rather uncomfortable and to be honest, I couldn't ever put my finger on why... These threads have articulated it precisely. Thank you ladies, for enabling me to understand what I have been feeling. I am local to her (why I followed to begin with, along with the fact that I am a DA survivor) my children used to go to the same primary school as hers and we have at least one mutual friend that I know of. I am horrified and disgusted by what I now realise is obvious to anyone who opens their eyes. I hope the relevant authorities and charities she works with take appropriate action. Nice to meet you all...😁

Reactions: 29
That was in response to a recent direct question though, wasnt it? What about the last few years, having some unqualified maverick touting a strong working relationship? I'd be furious if someone was riding on the coat-tails of my hard work, and lying about it.

I think this has all been in the wording ... she had claimed she wanted “organisations to have access the money “ but never really stated who ... and the ones she has spoken about at times she has had some connections with in times gone by but not donations of cash we have found out .... she had been very cleverly literally , to paint the picture she is working closely when she really isn’t. Which is how people have been drawn in so easily!

Exactly that! The bedroom furniture wasn’t cheap and she had her pram gifted! Disgusts me.
Had a look at how much the pram was, over £1000! Also totalled up the cot and other freebies from Snuz which was over £800.

Had a look at how much the pram was, over £1000! Also totalled up the cot and other freebies from Snuz which was over £800.
Bloody hell, alright for some! I can't in good conscience accept a bag of second hand clothes from my best friend without giving her kids something in return, never mind all that.

Reactions: 5
Hateful behaviour from Rachaele. I still don’t understand how the school haven’t gotten involved and why PTWM hasn’t removed that despicable post. I really hope that Kidscape remove this bully from being an ambassador for them.

A paid ad that she did with Facebook in April this year about cyber bullying. It’s on her FB Page - What a nasty hypocrite this woman is.
Not sure if it’s on any of the PTWM threads but I’m sure I’ve read on this site somewhere that another influencer was paid thousands by Facebook for their anti bullying campaigns.
Wonder how much Rachaele was paid?!
Claiming to be an anti bullying ambassador when she’s sending followers over to those she makes out are “trolling” her knowing full well the horrible things her followers will be saying to them.
Keels received threats towards her and her family which must have been awful.
Never once on these threads have I read any threats towards Rachaele and her family.
I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.