Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s gone well beyond a newsletter hasn’t it.

I could write a newsletter based on my week it means nothing.

Physical evidence now because she’s proved her word cannot be trusted.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone else here followed her from day one? Because, maybe I dreamt it or Rachaele did but I'm sure In the very early days she talked about how grateful she was that Betsy and Tallulah had such a great step mum who treats them like her own and that the relationship with their father was good?? Next thing she's slagging him off left right and centre and a chap close to him called her out about it. Cue 'poor little me'.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So I messaged Racheale about providing an explanation about where the money that I and others has gone. She’s messaged back saying to dm her with transaction id and I’d get monthly newsletter. Does anyone get this newsletter?? Anyone wants me to send their transaction id? I now need to trawl through to find this bloody id!! Worried it will be a generic ‘newsletter’ which she’s fabricated. We need receipts not newsletters!!!! Please advise! X

Nope
I sent my transaction ID and my paypal ID / email . No news letter (which doesn’t explain anything anyways )

It doesn’t exist. It’s all stalling techniques. And before PTWM says “oh the trolls are just saying they didn’t get one” none of her fans have shared one either !

Strange that...

Because if it did it would be here by now . It’s more than a monthly newsletter needed. This is going back years now. She can’t cover it with “This June “ letter ......

Reactions: 8
I feel for Messiah Kaeto. He's literally getting it both barrels from both Mrs Meldrum's and Rachaele's sheep. We're apparently the "trolls" but he's getting death threats and vile messages from them.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
To the people who complained to Kidscape... did you hear anything back?
I received a response quite quickly stating that they’re investigating the matter. If I don’t hear anything else back I’ll leave it a few weeks before contacting them again as they’re quite a small charity

Reactions: 7
Morning. I have received this today.

Can you explain why that is 4 out of 7 charities that have not received money?

Fraud springs to mind.
C8508462-27F3-4792-985A-B393C2019F1B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I was reading an article about MOD and the MN bust up and this comment is very apt to all 'FAMILY' influencers especially PTWM

‘The way I see it, any use of children in advertising without them being signed up to an external agency who handle their booking and finances is morally wrong,’

There really needs to be a professional body set up to protect all involved - the children, the followers and to regulate any monies, goods, holidays donated.

and the shitshow begins huh?

Reactions: 13
I sent my transaction ID and my paypal ID / email . No news letter (which doesn’t explain anything anyways )

It doesn’t exist. It’s all stalling techniques. And before PTWM says “oh the trolls are just saying they didn’t get one” none of her fans have shared one either !

Strange that...

Because if it did it would be here by now . It’s more than a monthly newsletter needed. This is going back years now. She can’t cover it with “This June “ letter ......
I don’t remember her saying she would even send monthly newsletters. She just asked for donations. This is getting worse and worse by the minute..

Reactions: 5
She also states £1 from every book sale goes to women's aid, be interesting to confirm?

The book money probably has to tbf, can't believe that charity. Has she said she's donated to the one that says she hasn't?

Reactions: 4
She also states £1 from every book sale goes to women's aid, be interesting to confirm?

The book money probably has to tbf, can't believe that charity. Has she said she's donated to the one that says she hasn't?
Would be interesting for an updated amount to be announced on how much has been given to women’s aid ?

Reactions: 3
Despite stating that she sends them, no one to my knowledge who has donated on these threads has ever received a monthly email update nor has evidence of one ever been produced.

The last update that I can see is on her FB in March 2018. It doesn’t state how much has been raised and doesn't state how much £ has been donated other than £200 in craft items (which were most likely gifted from a company). This is the last written update that I can see.

The are a couple of ‘newsletter’ updates previous to this in 2017 - again, neither states how much the PayPal donations have raised or how much ££ was donated.

It’s really not difficult to do, especially if she has an accountant

Will write to them later.
The PTWM website states that for very item sold £1 will be donated to Women’s Aid & Mankind. She also designed T-shirt’s in conjunction with Woman’s Aid. So they should have received money from her other than PayPal donations.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I didn’t know you got paid on Instagram, is that from ppl watching your stories? Or just when they swipe up?
It’s not paid by Instagram, it’s just the threshold that a lot of brands use before they will pay for advertising. It’s not like YouTube but as a blogger (because I enjoy writing, I’ve never had a big following, certainly less than 10k), I’ve been approached before by brands to work with them and then been told I’d have to wait until I had at least 10k on Instagram 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Hi everyone, would you mind if I ss some of your comments and put them on my Instagram? I'll block names out if you like xx

Reactions: 13
On her stories this morning, I’m pretty sure she has named Edie’s dad and his sister? She needs a real lesson in GDPR and what you can and can’t say online 🙄 I feel sorry for her children.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.